[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roadblock predictions thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>
>>1067452
Matches:
WWE World Heavyweight Title Match
Dean Ambrose vs. Triple H

WWE Divas Title Match
Natalya vs. Charlotte

WWE Tag Team Title Match
Sheamus and King Barrett vs. The New Day

WWE NXT Tag Team Title Match
Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady vs. Dash and Dawson

Brock Lesnar vs. Bray Wyatt
>>
>>1067454
I really hope Nattie vs. Charlotte gets time
>>
>>1067454
> WWE World Heavyweight Title Match
>Dean Ambrose vs. Triple H
Dean Ambrose

>WWE Divas Title Match
>Natalya vs. Charlotte
Who cares

>WWE Tag Team Title Match
>Sheamus and King Barrett vs. The New Day
New Day

>WWE NXT Tag Team Title Match
>Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady vs. Dash and Dawson
Enzo & Cass

>Brock Lesnar vs. Bray Wyatt
Lesnar by DQ
>>
>>1067454
Also Zayn, Sheamus and Jericho are there.
>>
>>1067454
>WWE World Heavyweight Title Match
HHH wins uncleanly or DQ finish, starts beating down Dean, Roman makes the save.

>WWE Divas Title Match
>Natalya vs. Charlotte
Charlotte wins via Ric interference.

New Day win probably due to numbers advantage as I think Rusev and ADR aren't there.

Enzo & Cass win.

Brock wins clean.
>>
>>1067472
This except Haitch will win clean and Enzo/Cass will lose.
>>
Dean's about to win, Lesnar comes out and F-5s him, Haitch wins, Dean Mark starts backpedaling beyond belief.
On Raw Heyman says "You took BRRRRRRRRRROCK LESNAR'S title shot, now BRRRRRRRRRROCK LESNAR took your title shot."
>>
>>1067817
How do they sell the Brock fight if Dean loses clean?
>>
Triple H wins clean, still pummels Dean afterwards, Roman makes the save at the end to send the audience home booing

>WWE Divas Title Match
>Natalya vs. Charlotte
Charlotte wins clean

Sheamus and Barrett win with interference, setting up rematch at Mania with New Day as faces

>Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady vs. The Revival
Enzo & Cass wins clean

Brock wins clean
>>
>>1067472
>HHH wins uncleanly or DQ finish, starts beating down Dean, Roman makes the save.
And Roman will still get booed.

>>1067843
The same way they are advertising him as the man who wont go down when he dies with one spear.
>>
Dean goes over.

>WWE Divas Title Match
>Natalya vs. Charlotte
DQ. All other divas runs in to set up a Diva's Battle Royal at Wrestlemania which will break up Sasha and Becky and end with Natalya vs Charlotte again. And Charlotte wins THAT match.

New Day wins. Barrett is quitting. Rumor has it Sheamus is quitting too.

Enzo N' Cass wins.

Bray Wyatt goes over and beats the shit out of Brock and Paul w/ the Wyatt Family at the end.
>>
>>1067452
Dean
>bathroom break
New Day
Enzo and Cass
Brock
>>
>>1067854
>Bray Wyatt goes over and beats the shit out of Brock
>killing the one guy people give a shit about
>>
>>1067452
It's shit
>>
>>1067856
I'm just writing down what the script says.
>>
>>1067848
Trips died from one Dirty deeds when Dean was beaten and tired. How does a man that weak beat the IRONMAN clean?
>>
>>1067817
I'm with this guy he knows what's up
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 600x900
>implying anything different of hhh, charlotte, new day, revival and lesnar
>>
>>1067844
>charlotte
>clean win
>on tv
lol
>>
>>1067864
Because he books himself and can win however he wants.
>>
>>1067926
Natty is a Hart and a Jobber so she is perfect fodder for Charly first clean win.

>>1067864
Easy. Haitch increases his powerlevel at tittle defences.
>>
>>1067465
>>1067472
>thinking they'll give Enzo/Cass Main Roster screen-time just to slap the NXT Tag Titles on them and consign them to NXT for a few more months

Nah. They'll lose and this will just be to get their faces known.
>>
>>1067958

I really hate that they're going to lose in their first exposure to the main roster audience (Breeze 2.0), but I'll allow it because this is the best shot Dash & Dawson have of going anywhere past NXT.

This is a problem with NXT. Kayfabe they should all be weaker than the main roster, but anybody who comes up either just lost their belt to another "rookie" or are fading into the background on next with mid card fights.
>>
>>1067975

Look at The Ascension. There were a lot of problems with how they got called up, but it was an uphill battle anyway.

They were a dominant tag team that would have looked right at home on the main roster. But they had to lose the belts first. But the expanded audience's perception of NXT is that everyone on it is an unskilled rookie in training. So why should they be a credible threat to anyone on the main roster if they can't even retain a belt in the scrub leagues?

Also, they got pretty solidly whipped by Balor and Itami right before coming up. So, again, rookies losing to rookies and then challenging superstars.

NXT was a mistake.
>>
>>1067978
They kind of tried to fix that when Owens beat Cena clean.

Then Cena proceeded to bury him like he does to many wrestlers.
>>
>>1067864
Trips needs to watch some old Warrior matches. Preferably the one were Warrior no sold some pansy-looking uptight bloo blued fancy pants' finisher and then squashed him in like 2 minutes.

HHH is great at selling, but you can't sell everything like you're either dead or forgot to fall down for literally 90 seconds until HBK blew on you from across the ring. If you're going to bury someone, bury everything about them. Their finisher. Their gimmick. Their reason for fighting. Bury. It. All.
>>
Triple H
Charlotte
New Day
Enzo and Cass
Lesnar
>>
>>1067975
>This is a problem with NXT. Kayfabe they should all be weaker than the main roster

I agree with this desu
It seems a bit weird of a nitpick to make but it accentuates the primary aspect of NXT (that it's a developmental brand) to see a midcard Heel go down there and be a monster.
Gives a sense of progression and growth.
>>
>>1067982

I agree. There's a reason Owens is the most successful call up.

Kalisto is successful arguably because of Sin Cara's cosign and because kids love every luchador.

Neville is probably the third most successful and he disappeared from NXT for months instead of jobbing right up until transition like Breeze.

Bringing them up in factions seems like the best way to go. Look at Shield and the Wyatts.

Now imagine if Breeze brought a couple lost cause guys with him like Dillinger and Dempsy. Maybe even brought up a Diva like Billie Kay to keep his faction on screen even in divas matches. I'm sure there are better faction ideas than that, but the point is that factions make good debuts.
>>
>>1067982
Cena didn't bury Owens, you armchair booker. He's a fucking two time IC champion in less than a year and went toe to toe with the top guy like 2 months ago.
>>
>>1067982
>Cena buried Owens

Stop trying to fit in.
>>
>>1067991
Breeze should tag with Ziggler and make an MNM esque tag team.

>>1067992
>He's a fucking two time IC champion in less than a year and went toe to toe with the top guy like 2 months ago.
In that time frame he has jobbed to fucking Ziggler and Neville multiple times.

>>1067994
He did.

You stop to fit in with the le big match john meme.
>>
>>1067996
>Cena buried Owens

No really, stop trying.
>>
>>1067982
>Then Cena proceeded to bury him like he does to many wrestlers.
he didnt, he should have but he didnt, he did get BTFO many times by based BMJ that cemented owens midcarder ceiling
>>
>>1067997
He did.

Just like Sandow and Rusev.
>>
>>1068000
>Sandow's treatment
>anything like Rusev and Owens

Please learn wrestling.
>>
>>1067999
>he didnt,
He did.
>>
>>1068002
There are diferent degrees of burying.
>>
>>1068004
Learn wrestling.
>>
>>1068004

PLEASE have sex.
>>
>>1068006
>replying exactly one minute after me

now he's gonna call us a samefag you dingus
#Cenation
>>
>>1068005
>>1068006
>>1068007
le big match john meme is strong.

Pls masturbate with your Cena dildo.
>>
OP here,

Please talk about wrestling. Not about somebody using a term wrong. Most of the fanbase uses that term wrong.
>>
>>1068003
Owens himself maintains he wasn't buried. Are you claiming to know his positon in the company better than he does? Holding your own against THE guy of the decade is something most don't ever get.
>>
>>1068008
I didn't buy one when it was on offer :(

>>1068009
>OP here

>>>/b/
>>
>>1068009

Oh fuck nevermind this isn't my thread. Shitpost away
>>
>>1068010
>Guy will admit to social media that he got his ass buried.

I bet you buy into PR bullshit too.

>>1068011
Use his onahole then.
>>
>>1068015
>mfw there's a Cenahole

Nights just got less lonely for the #Cenation family
>>
File: room.png (133 KB, 353x313) Image search: [Google]
room.png
133 KB, 353x313
>two 3 hour RAWs in one week
>>
>>1067454
Wait, I thought that match was happening at Takeover.
>>
>>1068053
No. Enzo and Cass aren't at the takeover
>>
>HHH is only wrestling as champion because so many big names in the roster are injured.

>Lesnar is most likely not going to be used in anything less than a WWE World Heavyweight Championship -storyline.

>Lesnar vs HHH has already been done.

The question is, how interested is WWE in doing a Reigns vs. Ambrose -thing. If they want to pursue that angle, they might have Lesnar kayfabe injured by the Wyatts now, have him lose to Ambrose in WM32 and go absent after that for a while so they can concentrate on Reigns vs. Ambrose until some of the guys on the injured list come back.

Anyway, I think it's pretty obvious at least that HHH is not going to stay as "placeholder heel champion" for long anymore.
>>
>>1067452
would letting reign return to help beaten up dean make toronto cheer for him?
>>
File: 1313628022531.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1313628022531.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
You guys know this is just a glorified house show right
>>
>>1067454
Matches:
WWE World Heavyweight Title Match
Dean Ambrose vs. Triple H
>Probably DQ finish just to fuck with fans

WWE Divas Title Match
Natalya vs. Charlotte
>The Divas title won't mean shit until its Sasha vs Bayley

WWE Tag Team Title Match
Sheamus and King Barrett vs. The New Day
>The New Day, why the fuck would they put over Barrett when he's already said he'll leave

WWE NXT Tag Team Title Match
Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady vs. Dash and Dawson
>Why the fuck should I care? (Poop break)

Brock Lesnar vs. Bray Wyatt
>Brock, but why? he doesn't need the win against a guy stuck in the mid card.
>>
Trips goes over clean, beats on ambrose afterwords, reigns will make the save and everyone will boo

>Natalya vs. Charlotte
Charlotte squashes nattie, everyone will boo

New Day go over clean

enzo and cass win

Lesnar win because WWE are determined to bury wyatt
>>
>>1067454
>WWE World Heavyweight Title Match
Triple H retains dirty

>WWE Divas Title Match
>Natalya vs. Charlotte
Charlotte

New Day

Dash and Dawson

Lesnar squashes whole family
>>
>>1068178
>>Brock, but why? he doesn't need the win against a guy stuck in the mid card.

You could loosely validate it as Bray getting a rub by means of association with someone as powerful and serious as Brock.
But that goes into the trash because it's on a meaningless Z-PPV with hastily cobbled build because they scrapped their actual Mania plans.
Also because it continues Bray's crippling trend of being one of the primary focuses, who is treated as one of the greatest threats on the average Raw, then jobbing out whenever it's PPV time. Which is hobbling him.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.