[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else really getting bored/sick of WhatCulture? Adam was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-03-11-21-24-22.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-11-21-24-22.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
Anybody else really getting bored/sick of WhatCulture? Adam was funny at first but now every video is boring shit.
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>1067263
Why ar ya you tune boy
>>
Whatculture is dumb as fuck.

I watch their worst physique of all times and Kevin owen's wasn't on it. they fucking ranked andre the giant on it
>>
>>1067266
This
>>
Everytime I see a Whatculture sign on Raw, I die a little inside.
>>
>>1067266
>>1067267
>>1067270
>Boohoo why is it they get paid to complain about wrestling online when I do it for free!?!
Don't be jealous you didn't get there first.
>>
>>1067290
what?
>>
>>1067263
Yeah WhatCulture is gay as fuck now. It was really good when it was Adam vs Adam but now it is just a never ending cast of accents pretending they are what people are interested in seeing.
>>
>>1067299
maybe it's a reference to WWE trying to make us like certain things. Not sure they're that creative though
>>
File: 1456882315390.jpg (124 KB, 468x467) Image search: [Google]
1456882315390.jpg
124 KB, 468x467
>>1067263
There new video was fast as fuck
>>
It was great at first but these new fucktards keep popping out of nowhere

They really need to go back to how the WWE SHOULD HAVE booked
>>
>>1067263
>all this "storyline" build up to have Pacitti return for the Wrestlemania episode
As predictable as WWE.
>>
>>1067309
If they put the belt on Pacitti I'm fucking done with this channel.
>>
>>1067303
No, it's not that smart. They are simply doing the same shit WWE does. Once Pacitti disappeared it started to suck.
>>
>>1067263
I have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>1067360
You like the effeminate tough guy?
>>
I like them and what they do, but their faux-wrestling promo within their videos should go away
>>
>>1067368
Better the smug heel than le blonde beard and glasses underdog face.
>>
>>1067372
have sex
>>
>>1067418
wtf is this
>>
ITT people getting worked by a YouTube channel
>>
Jack a cute
>>
>>1067263
Pacitti Club pls
>>
>>1067263

It's sort of my guilty pleasure in a sense, well, it was my guilty pleasure. It was basically Wreddit but with a face and not as annoying as the 12 year olds who spam New Day references all day.

His "How I Would Book" videos were pretty good. And "Adam vs. Adam" was comical enough to keep me watching. But the entire storyline debacle is stupid. Just stick to making videos; don't try to invent storylines.

Also, the new guys are pretty stupid. The Scottish girl is tedious. The editor guy is boring. And the babyface guy has potential, but he has an irritating vibe to him some times.
>>
>>1067263
Simon Miller joining makes me want to stick around for a bit longer. But for the most part, I agree.
>>
>>1068720
Reddit hates WhatCulture, though.
>>
>>1069107
Reddit is WhatCulture
>>
>getting worked by heel blampied

please kys
>>
>>1067263

>Promoting your awful websites on 4chan
>>
>>1067263
The fat faggot who dresses like a king is awful and I hope he gets testicular cancer
>>
>>1067266

>why can't I get paid to bitch about wrestling and armchair fantasy book?

fixed
>>
>>1067307

it was just adam a year ago now ii is a crew. also his top10s and raw reacts rake in the views so no shit he is double downing on those type of videos.
>>
>>1067263
>WhatCulture

Marketer pls
>>
>>1067299
It's kind of like how the nWo was great when it was just Hogan, Hall & Nash and then they immediately became a joke when they enlisted every other wrestler on the company, every other wrestler that didn't start their own "wO" stable that is.

But yes. I agree. Adam and Adam are good. Surprisingly so for coming out of a literal clickbait site. It was really only a matter of time desu.
>>
>>1068720
Honestly I still think his "how I'd book the invasion" angle was his best work.

Granted that may be because the comments section exploded when total biscuit outed himself as a wrestling fan.
>>
>>1067263
When they had the drunk Royal Rumble review is when they really fell off
>>
>>1073891
>implying the channel wouldn't be 10x better if everyone fucked off and it was just the Adams but drunk
>>
>>1068720
The bald headed guy who was in their latest video seemed alright
>>
[spoiler]You love it[/spoiler]
>>
>>1072789

what a fucking day it is that we have to be in the closet about watching the product.
>>
>>1073929
He does his own wrestling podcast on Tuesdays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNGysk0BbjA
>>
>>1074111
Well when you have New Day as your tag champs....
>>
Stop clicking on wrestling buzzfeed
>>
>>1067265
What does this even mean.
>>
I said it the last time this came up and I'll say it again:

1. Them not acknowledging AT ALL what has happened to the secondary host of the channel (Pacitti) is alienating and stupid

2. This sudden need to throw 50 new fucking shows out all with new "personalities" is try hard af senpai

3. This whole "Adam is a heel" BX PC "lets pretend to be pro wrestlers" schtick is cringey as fuck. And complaining about dislikes on a video in your "heel promo" Adam? Instant cringe.

4. Shitting out a top ten list biweek now instead of actually putting some time and effort into them makes you seem like Buzzfeed.
>>
>>1071874
Holy shit. That fat sack of shit. I tried watching his WTF video and it is literally the most unbearably reddit tier cringey "smark" video I've ever seen.

>Look like the League on Nations has turned into a bunch of English Frat boys and are calling themselves the lads. PFFFFFFFFFFt *eye roll*

You obese britbong, they were calling themselves the lads on Instagram before they were even a stable.

Fuck Whatculture, that buzzfeed wrestling bullshit.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.