[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is Ryback a draw?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 9
File: dabigguy.jpg (30 KB, 341x352) Image search: [Google]
dabigguy.jpg
30 KB, 341x352
is Ryback a draw?
>>
>>1065206
yes
>>
>>1065206
Yeah he is. That chant is over, don't know why, but it is.
>>
No. Nobody in WWE besides Cena draws.
>>
>>1065214
What chant?
>>
Yes. Bigger draw than AJ Styles that's for sure.
>>
State of your fucking merch mate.
>>
>>1065206
No, but it's not really his fault. Vince has been working on making the Brand his biggest draw, because that's something that can be controlled. There's talent on the roster, but (with obvious exceptions) nobody really gets pushed so that nobody has leverage.
>>
Daily reminder our silverback isn't the big guy anymore
>>
>>1065206
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
>>
>>1065214
FEED
ME
MORE
>>
File: thebigguy.webm (2 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
thebigguy.webm
2 MB, 360x202
>>1065206
yes da based guy needs a push.
>>
>>1065206
Yes
>>
>Crying manchild Phillip literally makes entire threads trying to bash Ryback that always backfire on him
>>
>>1065206
that deadpool mention in his great promo certainly makes me drawn to this guy
>>
File: rybackover.png (8 KB, 280x266) Image search: [Google]
rybackover.png
8 KB, 280x266
yes
>>
He draws money, so yes.
>>
No, nobody goes to house shows or tv tapings because of ryback. They might enjoy the fact heres there, but nobody is sitting there asking where ryback is. Sorry, it's a fact. This is literally the only place online that that even remotely marks for him.

People show up for HHH, Orton, Cena, Taker, Jeridad, Ambrose, Brock, bray, and even Punk, despite the copypasta written by a butthurt ryback mark.

Ryback is low-mid card life, which is sad because he obviously works hard and tries to get better.

Plus it's been, what, 2 years and hes still mad about what punk said?
>>
>>1065206
A draw? He's been selling out stadiums for 50+ years. I hate jobbers like CM Punk, Darnell Byron, and AJ Stalls. Ryback is a legend!
>>
>>1065386
>Plus it's been, what, 2 years and hes still mad about what punk said?

Same reason why punk is still butt hurt when he's asked about wrestling questions
>>
BASED RYBACK BECOMING SCOTT STEINER
>>
>>1065206
WAKE UP!
I'M A MID-CARDER FOR LIFE!
>>
>>1065386
>>1065458

We heard you first time Phil
>>
>>1065458
Same with fatass owens
>>
>>1065475
You dont have to be Walking Dead Enthusiast Phil Brooks or a fan of his to see that Ryback is a forever midcarder. Dude has little charisma and is exceedingly generic, furthermore smarks keep burrying him by chanting Goldberg with his new outfit. Not to mention that he already got a huge push that completely fizzeled out. I'm sure he's a cool guy but people don't buy tickets to go see the WWE thinking "yes i got tickets, i can finally see Ryback in person!"
>>
no. hes shit.
>>
>>1065386
>ambrose
>bray

Whenever these 2 main event they get record low 3rd hour ratings. Stop.
>>
>>1065386
>ambrose
>Bray

They're only cheering for ambrose because he is the only babyface who hasn't been entirely ruined. Bray is completely dead, the only way to revitalize his career is to turn him face or actually make him beat bork
>>
>>1065497
>got a huge push that completely fizzeled out.

Yeah cause he was booked in an era where Cena won every feud. He was over with the crowd and got good reactions.
>>
>>1065504
>low rating on tv
>meaning nobody bought a ticket to see either of them two

are you retarded?
>>
>>1065519
now cena isnt here, why isn't he getting his push?

oh yeah

nobody wants him
>>
>>1065525
>>1065530

Are you?
>>
>>1065530
Same reason why they don't cheer for zack ryder anymore retard.
>>
>>1065530

But he is getting a push
>>
>>1065534
>beating social jobbers is getting a push
>>
>>1065534
a push to the shitty irrelevant US title that he will make as shitty and irrelevant as he did the IC. Not that the US is any better in the hands of Kalisto or Del Rio. Cant wait for Cena to come back squash his generic ass.
>>
>>1065541
>implying kevin owen is making the belt anymore better.
hehehehe
>>
>>1065485
Atleast theres hope for him at the moment rather than goldberg clone.
>>
@1065537

Not even worthy of a (you)

>>1065541

That still counts as a push, compared to what other people are doing.
>>
>>1065546
>hope
Not until he loses that gut of his. Ryback is going to unify both the midcard belts
>>
>>1065544
>end up creating decent feud leading to great last man standing match with ambrose.
>May or may not have a match with Zayn at mania that will obviously be great
>all his TV time was infinitely more entertaining than Rybacks while he had the strap
>tfw dont even remember ryback in the summer

Is this bait or are you really this retarded?
>>
>>1065550
>>all his TV time was infinitely more entertaining

????????

You find someone yelling at the announcers entertaining and you're calling others retarded?
>>
>>1065548
He'll join the social outcasts after he cuts a shoot promo about how everyone hates him. Him and Slater will ride off into the sunset
>>
>>1065550
>lost the IC title
>Didn't even beat IC title champion

hehehe fatass isn't even getting out of the midcards especially since they're making him a chicken shit heel too.
>>
>>1065553
HEY ANON SHUT UP ANON!

U WOT ANON?
>>
>>1065553
>le yelling at announcers meme

?????

even so.. successfully defending in a shitty triple threat match with the Big Show and uhh.... The Miz?

Even the shitty yelling at cole shtick is more memorable than anything Ryback acne did with the aryan belt.
>>
>>1065550
>HEY COLE YOU LIKE THIS?!
>cant beat up some manlet or some nxt guy
man that is amazing stuff
smdh owens smarks.
>>
>>1065555
every fucking heel is a chicken shit heel. Its how Vince books things.
>>
>>1065560

And what has Owens done with the belt that's so important? Pretty sure he's also been wrestling Big Show the past 2 weeks.

>He actually enjoys le yelling at Cole meme

It's so try-hard and pathetic, and not like it even gets him heat, just does it so smarks like you can lap it up.
>>
>>1065562
Yeah he's a chicken shit heel with the IC title.. THE IC TITLE.
>>
>>1065560
>Even the shitty yelling at cole shtick is more memorable than anything Ryback acne did with the aryan belt.

>he's yelling at cole that is really funny, because i hate cole too xDD
>>
>>1065561
>no rebuttal
>resorts to COME ON COLE meme

good to see this place hasnt changed. You fags really grasp at straws dont you?

>>1065564
I didnt say anything about enjoying that. Did you not see me call it shitty you fucking neanderthal. They're pushing the #KOMania thing and he'll probably retain in a good workrate singles against zayn or triple threat with neville.

>in b4 muh draws muh manlets
>in b4 some other generic antismark shitposts
>>
>>1065568
like clockwork. Wew lad.
>>
>>1065571
HEY COLE, LOOK AT ME I WON THE IC BELT!

COLE LOOK!

you find this entertaining? lmao
>>
>>1065225
BAIT
>>
>>1065575
this is some /pol/ tier effort in baiting right here.
>>
Kevin owen's is also mediocre in the wwe.

His moveset is literally nothing good. He's basically a fat Dolph ziggler
>>
>>1065395
Rybark is the troof woof woof
>>
>>1065485
owens made bigger impact in his first year than ryback did in his first 8
>>
>>1065578
what bait?

Seriously how do you find that entertaining. How do you find that memorable lmao
>>
>>1065581
>beating john cena

WeW 1 time

Ryback had feuds with both john, punk, and the shields
>>
>>1065582
>lmao lmao lmao lmao

apply self pls. Not once did i say i found it entertaining. Infact, you quoted me saying it was a shitty part of his gimmick in a post you made before LMAO

18+ :^)
>>
>>1065585
yeah. and he still made no impact and didnt get over at all.

Oh well. Atleast he has his chant. His new attire switch makes him look so fucking generic now. I feel like he needs the colorful singlets back
>>
>>1065588
He should've gotten over.

WWE fucked him over for not letting him go over.
>>
>>1065587
>:^)
Someone's mad hehehehe.

Hey man you're the one that said you found kevin owens yelling at cole memorable
>>
The gigantic retard is also a KO fan. Not even fucking surprised
>>
File: 1445937034136.jpg (18 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1445937034136.jpg
18 KB, 499x499
>>1065594
more memorable than anything Ryback is done other than a chant? Absolutely. Glad we got that cleared up bud.
>>
>>1065599
Rybacks a KO fan? Color me suprised
>>
>>1065569

You said that the yelling at Michael Cole is
"more memorable" meaning you were giving it praise dummy.
>>
File: 74575474747.jpg (237 KB, 623x891) Image search: [Google]
74575474747.jpg
237 KB, 623x891
>>1065600
I don't know i remember Ryback destroying jobbers week in and week out. I also remember Ryback destroying punk and him feuding with the shield.
>>
>>1065602
comparing something shitty to something shittier is giving something praise? I was making a point. Read a book on proper terms before getting the egg on your face.
>>
so what is gook moot's logic of us not being allowed a /wwe/ general?
>>
>>1065604

>Kevin Owens fan telling anyone to read a book
>>
Kevin owens- 450k followers

The Big Guy - 1million followers
>>
>>1065607
nice counter argument. Oof. you got me!
>>
no he isnt and he never will be. Fans nowadays have much more expectations than a guy who is a freak. Although he is improving. Hes pretty shit still.
>>
>>1065613

Ryback isn't responsible for his booking, therefore him being booked to face Big Show and Miz isn't his decision whereas someone else gets booked in gimmick matches like a last man standing. The original point was you saying that Ryback wasn't getting a push, which he clearly is since he's in the US title picture and his power level is going up, so what exactly are you even arguing about?
>>
>>1065618
Originally i was arguing with the one dumbass in here that was saying his IC run was memorable. But no shit. Hes going to win the US title on the preshow of WM And probs drop it to cena when he comes back.
>>
>>1065579
INDEED
>>
Ryback is just a meme wrestler. People ironically like him.
>>
File: deanambrosefan.gif (380 KB, 124x200) Image search: [Google]
deanambrosefan.gif
380 KB, 124x200
>>1065627

>If they like a wrestler I hate then theyre only pretending
>>
File: 29ft.jpg (16 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
29ft.jpg
16 KB, 400x300
>>1065627
>he likes wrestlers who i don't like
>>
>>1065618
>his power level is going up
>Loses clean to Brayy
>Whe last Brazyy match he needed to cheat to beat Kane.
>Hardly defeats Curtis Axel.

Dumb as fuck.
>>
>>1065667

Are you admitting you're dumb cause you definitely cannot read.
>>
>>1065578
>/pol/

fuck off back to plebbit
>>
>>1065682
>Le ad hominem

Cant defend Ryback huh?
>>
>>1065688

I can't argue against someone misrepresenting what I'm saying while being amazingly stupid in the process.
>>
>>1065618
>>1065692

>and his power level is going up
Barely squaching Axel is considered increase in powerlevel?

You are indeed retarded.
>>
>>1065214
>>1065219
>>1065242

>don't watch wrestling for like a decade
>watching now
>who the fuck is this douchebag and why should i care?
>catching up on last decade
>see ryback debut
>hmm, pretty good booking
>hmm, pretty cool chant
>see him turn on tag partners
>up to mid 2013

i can see why he became popular, but he seems to have Cena syndrome, where he's just recycling the same old garbage. his turn recently was basically the same thing as his turn in 2013... almost the exact same situation as then. except ryback isn't as good as cena - and cena sucks.

i can see why he initially got over, but he really is the same as goldberg
>big tough ass kicker
>no mic skills
>no storytelling in the ring
>no longevity
>>
>>1065693
Are you calling me a faggot
>>
>>1065698
A cuck if you will.
>>
>>1065618
>his power level

are we talking about the same guy who was once in the WWE title picture? the guy who took on The Shield and then Cena in one of the only good story arcs in the past five years?

yea, his power level is going way up as he tries to win a belt that currently has lower prestige than even the Divas title
>>
>>1065696
He looked impressive squaching local jobbers at least.
>>
>>1065693

Squashing Adam Rose then squashing Axel, not being in a dumb 6 man tag and being in the US title picture clearly means he's being pushed harder than someone like Ziggler.

It's okay if you're admitting to being retarded but don't project your stupidity onto me.
>>
>>1065710
>harder than someone like Ziggler.
Not hard to achieve when you get pinned by Heath Slater.

>Still implying beating jobbers is an increase in power level.

Wow i see why you like Ryback, you relate a lot.
>>
>>1065708

this was something Cornette, JR, and other have talked about. Enhancement talent (jobbers) can do wonders for a push
>control the whole match
>show off move set
>good, clean wins
>steady stream of victories

Ryback's initial push was about as good as you could ask for, and beating up two jobbers at a time made him awesome. That parlayed into good booking against Punk, The Shield, and Cena.

But then they realized he didn't have much depth. His shitty self-help-book plot shows just what a fucking loser he is, and how he has zero charisma.
>>
>>1065712
Fat Owen's fan acting autistic and is mad
>>
>>1065717
Im not mad, just amazed at how retarded Ryback fans are.
>>
>>1065720
Are you autistic?
winning the Us title is a momentum boost.
He's going to unify both the ic and us title dumb fuck
>>
>>1065724
>winning the Us title is a momentum boost.
>Implying Ryback is going over.

They are building their WM momment for their new Rey Mysterio.
>>
>>1065712

>Wow i see why you like Ryback
>Standing upto your stupidity and misrepresentation of facts means I like Ryback

>Implying being in title picture isn't a push

Just quit while you're ahead. I have no clue what you're even hoping to achieve at this point.
>>
>>1065725
>new rey mysterio
>implying he's not going over

Where'd you get that from? le meltz?
>>
>>1065727
>>Standing upto your stupidity and misrepresentation of facts means I like Ryback
You are the one implying beating jobbers is increase in powerlevel.

>>1065727
>>Implying being in title picture isn't a push
>Beubg this retarded.

Tell me what push Miz got from the tittle picture or how the IC title elevated Ryback.
>>
>>1065716

>His shitty self-help-book plot shows just what a fucking loser he is,

No kidding. He was reasonably over and tolerable as Anti-Hero Ryback screwing with Kane, or full on hell Rybully teaming with Axel and pushing smaller people around. Sure, he was NEVER going to be a credible main eventer just from lack of skill, but he could have been a midcarder people actually cared about enough, one way or the other, to at least react to his presence.

This fucking self help book bullshit basically made him an even lamer version of John Cena. Just a witless, bland, uninspired thick-headed douche.

John Cena's lame ass character being copy/pasted onto every face in the company is one of the biggest problems in the company.

>and how he has zero charisma.

But he does have charisma. If you let him be DA BIG GAIH, and not an unironic Bo Dallas. Remember that Bo became a HEEL "inspirational" figure that was really just kind of bugshit insane because, prior to that, he was played 100% straight self help douche and it went over like a lead balloon.

So naturally the geniuses that book the main roster wanted to give that gimmick to another wrestler. BRILLIANT!
>>
>>1065730

I just love how every single time you fail to neglect the part about the US title. At this point you're just trolling or you're actually Phil's biggest fan and you're exceptionally mad that Ryback broke his body.

>beubg

Must be typing with your eyes closed. That explains your stupidity.
>>
>>1065730
>Beubg this retarded.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1065740
>I just love how every single time you fail to neglect the part about the US title.
What part? When the title isnt on Cena its as irrelevant as the IC tittle.

>Losing this hard having to resort to my writting.
Lel.
>>
The fact that we have people still talking about the ryback makes me happy
>>
>>1065757

>Now he's talking about title relevancy

Just give up. Close the tab and forget about it. You're clearly having trouble writing as well as reading. It's all here for everyone to see.
>>
>>1065765
Because you are alluding that being in either the IC or US picture means you are getting a push.

Your power level argument failed and so your US tittle argument.

Just give up.
>>
>>1065771

>Being in the IC or US title picture doesn't mean you're being pushed

I'm afraid you're the one who is "dumb as fuck"
>>
>>1065777
Those tittle doesnt mean anything.

Getting in the WWE title picture pr with a feud with the top face is colser to a push.
>>
>>1065206
No. His IC run was awful
>>
>>1065734

pretty much agree with you

really, it's about using him in a way that uses his strengths
>big
>bulky
>meathead
>tough guy

his initial push succeeded because it used those qualities

but when you have the self-help push, it doesn't use his strengths
>mic skills
>inspiration
>feel-good style
none of those things is he good at. you could take someone else and give them that say storyline, and it might work. but you're not playing to his strengths by giving it to him
>>
>>1065843
> mic skills

When is this meme going to end. He's decent on the mic.
>>
>>1065511
People cheer for Dean because they like him
>>
>>1065848
He is fucking terrible.

He can barely remember his lines, he just says them without any inflection or facial expressions, just doing everything he can to get through a promo without botching.
>>
>>1065854
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_gKF7EAuPc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuuY7LzyZRs
nigger these promos were decent
>>
>>1065854
He sucks with a script but, much like almost everybody in the company, is much better in Backstage Fallout where he can be off-the-cuff
>>
It looks like nobody in this thread knows what a "draw" is

Is Ryback a draw? Let's look at the data

>Hell in a Cell 2012: Punk vs Ryback
10,000 in attendance (up from 9,400), 199k buys (up from 182,000 in 2011)
>Survivor Series 2012: Punk vs Ryback vs Cena
8,500 in attendance (down from 16,749), 212k buys (down from 281,000 in 2011)
>Payback 2013: Cena vs Ryback
12,500 (up from 10,000 in 2012) in attendance, 186k buys (down from 194,000 in 2012's No Way Out)
>Survivor Series 2014: Team Cena (Cena Ziggler, Big Show, Rowan, Ryback) vs Team Authority (Seth, Kane, Mark Henry, Rusev, Harper)
12,000 in attendance (down from 13,500 in 2013), 100k buys (down from 177,000 in 2013)
>Elimination Chamber 2015: Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins, Ryback wins IC title
7,000 in attendance (down from 14,101 in 2014), 56k buys (down from 108,000 in 2014)
>MITB 2015: Seth vs Dean, Ryback defends his IC title
15,277 in attendance (down from 15,653), 57k buys (down from 122,000 in 2014)

Not going to count Summerslam and Night of Champions because their buyrates were up from Brock, Taker and Sting being there.

Anyways, the numbers don't lie. Ryback is not a draw.
>>
>>1065856
You have to be able to do both to be considered any better than shit at promos.

>>1065855
The first one is the shit I was talking about, the 2nd he just shouts through the whole thing, talking to a guy directly in front of him, still a lot better than the first, he at least tries some more with his cadence.

You are confusing writing with the guy told to say it.
>>
>>1065859
Well Mr perfect.

Show me what you consider to be good promos
>>
>>1065862
I don't know, anything by Deano, Cena, etc, people who are well known for being good on the stick. WWE seems to have less and less of them nowadays. I'll give you that Foley promo being good actually, I'd forgotten about that.
>>
>>1065864
>deano
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>1065867
I knew that you trigger you. "Anti-smarks" are the most permanently butthurt posters on /asp/.
>>
>>1065857
>>1065857
>>1065857
>>1065857
>>
>>1065872
Nah, dean is literally shit on the mic. All he does is talk about how crazy something is, while holding that mic like he's holding balls or some shit.

I'm not even an anti-smark i like Aj styles and all the flippy shit, but i also like the ryback
>>
>>1065864

>Deanetty
>Good on the mic

>"I like kids...they're like people, just smaller"
>Some fat smark online: "WOW THIS GUY IS SO GOOD ON DA MIC xDDDD"
>>
>>1065857
>Survivor Series 2012
No shit The rock was in it last year

Payback 2013: Cena vs Ryback
He got more people in the show, but less PPV buy which is fairly even.

The rest doesn't count because he's not in the mainevent picture
>>
>>1065859
> cutting good promos
> WWE script

That's like blaming somebody for not winning a marathon when somebody shoots their leg with the starting pistol
>>
>>1065883
>excuses
Ryback is not a draw
>>
>>1065889
>excuses
How are they excuses. He wasn't even in the main event, they're not supposed to advertise him. If anyone is to blame for the other one's is seth and dean
>>
>>1065877
>implying he writes any of that shit

>>1065885
Exactly, being good at promos is being served chicken shit and making it into chicken salad, like Stone Cold always says.
>>
>>1065883
It didn't even draw as much as the Survivor series 2010 match either.
>>
>>1065893
>Survivor series 2010

Wasn't that when nexus was still pretty hot?
>>
>>1065890
>quoting Old Man Corny in 2016

>>1065892
Austin didn't have a senile 70 year-old cokehead scripting him word-for-word
>>
>>1065922
You know Austin reviews the current product pretty much weekly, right?
>>
>>1065848

nice try, tater tot

gotta make a better case than that, tater tot

*covers mic, turns to the audience*
>please guys, will you chant this thing that I'm saying, like you do with the Rock? I want to be like him

think harder on that, tater tot
>>
>unironically liking roidbotch
le feed me more xD
>>
>>1065206
He draws shitposting, that's about it
>>
>>1066131
Phil pls
>>
>>1066185
>somehow becoming the worst tripfag on the board after 3 days
How did you do it?
>>
>>1066188
He's not the worst in fact he's actually pretty good maybe the best even

Get worked mark
>>
>are meme wrestlers a draw
Only if they're a mainstream meme like the Rock or John Cena.

Ryback is a meme only wrestling fans are aware of, and therefore has limited draw potential.
>>
>>1066208
you know you can't samefag after getting caught that one time right
>>
They should have given him the strap at Hell in a cell when he faced Punk. Dude was white hot at that point.
>>
>>1066260
This
>>
>>1065236
>>1065236
>nobody really gets pushed so that nobody has leverage.
I've never seen this put so simply and to the point. Now their clusterfuck booking makes tons more sense to me.
>>
Ryback is a meme
Saying he's a draw will get you shitposts about how he's not a good wrestlerr
saying he isn't a draw gets you shitposts calling you "hey phill"

the only answer is "Ryback is Ryback and will continue to be ryback until wwe doesn't want Ryback anymore"
>>
>>1065579
>What is a heel moveset??
>>
>>1066816
>what is he would have to same moves
>>
How is Ryback so popular here? I haven't watched wrestling in a while, but as I remember he can't wrestle for shit. Is it just because he's a big guy? Is he really good on the mike or something? Someone explain this shit to me.
>>
>>1066839
anti-smarks
>>
>>1066839
He's the only full time big guy who deserves the world champ along with luke harper
>>
>>1066839
It is a meme that newfriends believed
>>
>>1066839
He injured CM Cuck
>>
>>1065206
Do you even listen to his promos atm?
What the fuck are they planning for him?
Its so slow and it says nothing.
>>
>>1066839
He's a meme character.
>>
>>1066839
He's big and needs to go back to destroying jobbers
>>
>>1066839
Personally, I find him entertaining. You can tell he just loves his job and his Big Guy shtick is great. Yeah there's a lot he could improve on, but he doesn't get the credit he deserves.
As for other people, yeah he's a big meme.
>>
https://streamable.com/gd6t

even outlaw cucks love ryback

FYI American Dragon is Ryback's biggest fan
>>
File: CWNQI8nWsAAq1Nl.jpg large.jpg (103 KB, 639x934) Image search: [Google]
CWNQI8nWsAAq1Nl.jpg large.jpg
103 KB, 639x934
>>
>>1067277
Rynice :^)
>>
>watching raw
>ryback talking to kalisto
>DEADPOOL
>SMALL GUYS
>BIG GUY

i am very sorry reeves but you sound like you're desperate to get something going in WWE

you looked pathetic

and have zero cardio like reigns
>>
>>1067275
American dragon bullies the big guy all the time :(
>>
>>1067283
his promo on smackdown was amazing

>look, 2 little men cant beat 2 men, but at the same time those little guys - put up a big fight. they should be very very proud of themselves. but I just feel sorry for them because from a genetics standpoint, from a physical standpoint - not all men are created equal
>>
>>1067292
Big poppa ryback
>>
>>1067285
its just bantz lad
>>
OP here
desu I know Ryback is not a draw, and he's pretty shitty, but he has that Big Dumb Meathead charisma, plus he's actually a pretty nice guy irl. He's basically my favorite meme wrestler
>>
No.
>>
>>1067294
Book it.

I want Rybotch to put Steiner out of my misery once and for all.
>>
>>1067394
Lose some weight first
>>
>>1067277

Is that outside a McDonalds?
#FeedMeMore
>>
Ryback should be the first person to hold the tag team titles by himself and squash new day by himself with his new tag team hating gimmick
>>
>>1067277
> AR Fox
Is that the outlaw that did a gay porno
>>
>>1071857
Candy had to go, man.
>>
>>1066260
>They should have given him the strap at Hell in a cell when he faced Punk. Dude was white hot at that point.
>Dude was white hot at that point.
Compared to Punk at that point he was about as warm as a fart.
>>
>>1065214
>Yeah he is
isn't and he never was
>>
>>1065206
Yes. Based Ryback is a draw.
>>
>>1071865
>>1071861
Trip back on Pepsi Phil
>>
Feed him memes.
>>
His promos have been especially horrendous recently
>>
>>1080188
idk it was pretty based when he said size matters
>>
Has he actually had a good/great singles match yet, I'm trying to think and honestly can't come up with anything
>>
>>1080486
Great matches with cm punk/john cena
>>
>>1080486
Hell In Cell with CM cuck.
>>
>>1080486
John Cena 3 steps of hell
>>
Yes of course.
>>
>>1065206
no
>>
>>1065206
yes
>>
i'm dumb as fuck
>>
>>1065892

>When a wrestler I hate says something dumb it's because he sucks, when a wrestler I like does the same then it's the script's fault ;_;

Can't have it both ways chump.
>>
>>1089831

How's back rehab going Phil?
>>
>>1089844
When did I say any of that?

This is some desperate shit.
>>
>>1089859

>implying he writes any of it

Thus laying the blame on the script. That's of course assuming that was included, and he's not the one who threw it in there and the crowd didn't even find it funny.
>>
CM Junk never drew. This is fact.
Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.