[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no Cesaro Zection i just want to listen to Bryan and Vinny :(
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: MINUSFIVESTARS.jpg (128 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
MINUSFIVESTARS.jpg
128 KB, 960x720
>tfw no Cesaro Zection
i just want to listen to Bryan and Vinny :(
>>
iktf, op. i wanted to hear bryan blow a gasket over the cage vs taya match last night. there used to be several channels on youtube that uploaded the latest WOs, can't find them now.
>>
That nigga korealaxy just stopped uploading. Send help, brehs.
>>
Literally came on here just to ask where I can listen to B&V Show since the death of Cesaro Zection. My XWT account wont connect to the tracker and there doesn't seem to be any videos anywhere. Someone must know. Maybe a subscriber could upload them somewhere...
>>
real dad doesn't post WOR/WON anymore either
>>
>Real Dad
>About
>Links

You can thank me with compliments about my masculinity, looks, and penis size
>>
>>1064826
Real Dad is just too based.
>>
>>1064835
He's been shut down like, 5 times, but he just wont stay down. His new system is a lot safer than his old one though. Hiding the unlisted playlists in About instead of in the regular playlists section is better.
>>
>listening to meme fucks fantasy booking a fake sport and acting like their opinion means shit

how about you just fucking shoot yourself in the head instead, at least then you'd be doing something worthwhile
>>
>>1064862
>ranting at people on the internet because you don't like their choice of recreation

I hope this is fun for you.
>>
Whose dis?
>>
>>1064871
Bryan Meltzer.
>>
>>1064938
Fuck off, troll.

>>1064871
Thats Dave Alvarez, he's the host of the Figure Four Observer
>>
>>1064871
Craig Verhei
>>
>Using 4chan to promote your horrible wrestling podcasts
>>
>>1064826
delete this
>>
>>1064995
>being this much of a geek
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.