[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU MAY ONLY POST ITT IF YOUR FAVORITE MANAGER HAS THE MOST GOAT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: Jimmy Hart.jpg (759 KB, 1631x2145) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy Hart.jpg
759 KB, 1631x2145
YOU MAY ONLY POST ITT IF YOUR FAVORITE MANAGER HAS THE MOST GOAT CAREER IN PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING HISTORY

>NOT SO FAST PAUL JEWMAN
>>
If it has nothing to do with Dean then quite frankly I don't care.
>>
>>1063537
Fuck off you false-flagging cunt
>>
>>1063539
The fuck are you on about ya fucking sperg
>>
>>1063534
>one is a legend in WCW/ECW/WWE

>one is somehow a bigger faggot than Pat Patterson on Legends House
>>
File: tumblr_mhww6ikfR51rliki9o1_500.jpg (161 KB, 485x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhww6ikfR51rliki9o1_500.jpg
161 KB, 485x750
>>1063534

>Jimmy Hart
>GOAT Manager

No.

Pic related.
>>
>>1063863
Jimmy Hart was at his best in Memphis. The brain is good but no one compares to Gary Hart.
>>
Paul bearer
>>
>>1063543
Heyman's on Legends House?
>>
Can we all agree that bill alfonso is a cunt? More interested in getting himself over and blowing his whistle incessantly than being a quality manager
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 268x188
Joel Gertner was GOAT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqqXxPOnMfk
>>1063534
>The mouth of the south
I have never seen this man speak. I saw him follow around stables in WCW for years with a megaphone but he didn't say a word
>>1065359
Second place
>>
>>1065408
Get worked mark
>>
>>1065334
Captain Lou Albano literally had a crowd of people chase him out of Madison Square Garden and into a nearby bar. The crowd rioted and trashed the bar, then Lou got away and tried to catch a cab. The crowd surrounded the cab and started trying to break the cabs windows trying to get at him.

This was when Lou was managing Ivan Koloff. It was the night Koloff beat Bruno Sammartino for the heavyweight championship.
>>
>>1063534

I remember watching a Youtube video of a brawl on a Florida beach and Jimmy Hart is just chilling there.
>>
>>1063534
I can't believe you faggots didn't mention Jim Cornette.
>>
>>1066054
Cornette doesn't like Lucha Underground, whatever he may have done previously is irrelevant.
>>
>>1066079
enjoy your shitty wannabe capeshit
>>
Jimmy Hart was amazing in Memphis with Lawler and Kaufman
Gertner was the best in the 90's boom
Heenan is the best of all time bar none.
>>
>>1066054
>muh tennis racket
>>
>>1066079
> muh mexican days of our lives
You wasnt even being ironic was you
>>
File: wwe network wut r u doing.png (194 KB, 963x650) Image search: [Google]
wwe network wut r u doing.png
194 KB, 963x650
>>1063863

THIS

the list of people he managed includes a lot of the best wrestlers of all time
>>
>>1065383

no, dumbass

he was referring to the fact that Patterson not only acted gay throughout Legends House, but came out as being gay at the end of the season

>Legends House was a pretty awesome series though. Great to not only see the interpersonal relationships between the guys (and see the Fink be a complete creep), but it was cool to see how cathartic it was for a lot of them
>>
>>1066054
Came here to check that he got a mention. Gets a bad rap for pointing out what's wrong with the industry today. The truth hurts.
>>
Jarrett?
>>
>>1071892
Neither Jerry or Jeff were managers. Both promoters and wrestlers. One Memphis manager you should look up:Saul Weingerhoff. A Jew who managed the Von Brauners a German nazi team.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.