[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Locker room Speculation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 16
File: sethmadden.png (1 MB, 1267x697) Image search: [Google]
sethmadden.png
1 MB, 1267x697
we get a little glimpse of the wwe locker room from some of the 3rd party sources like table for 3, UPUPDOWNDOWN, and WWE 24 so who do you know hangs out in little Kliqs?

I know that Jack Swagger, Roman Reigns, the Usos, Dean, and Renee are all close friends

There's also the UUDD gang which is primarily Xavier Woods, Kofi, Big E, Heath, Axel, Kalisto and One of the Usos (and based El Murpho but he probably endures a lot of ribbing). Rusev and Mark Henry are usually around too.

Then there's the divas cunts like Fox, Paige and Natty who seem close.

I imagine people who are on the outs in the locker room are guys like Bo, Bray, and Charlotte since they have parents that work backstage and can't get away with as much fun. God it would suck to have to work at the same company as a parent esp. if you're a jobber like Bray and Bo.

From ride along we saw Sheamus and Barrett. It's widely believed that Sheamus is HHH's lifting buddy so I wonder if Wade gets any rub from that.

Seth seems to get along with everyone from his SHeild days up to the UUDD gang. Seems to be one of the most liked and based guys all around. He's talked before about sitting backstage at RoH just talking wrestling for hours with the Bucks and Chris Hero while everyone else was doing other things.

Everyone loves Cesaro from Stone Cold to Stardust.

Any other backstage connections you've noticed?
>>
Apparently the locker room is behind Reigns, he also hangs out with Swagger apparently
Everyone hates CM Punk
Cesaro is buds with Cena
>>
Everyone is apparently fond of Kane. Even Punk. He´s reportedly very smart, a great worker and all-around nice guy.
>>
>>1061788
Bo actually is cool with a lot of people even rode with roman and dean for a while.
>>
>>1061790
>Everyone hates CM Punk
No
>>
>>1061794
I met kane once when I was working on one of his friends roofs in norwalk, CT. MAssive guy comes burling down the driveway waving at us the whole time. He offered to get us water from inside and totally delivered. He didn't have to do that. The homeowner came out and asked us if we watched wrestling and that we were just served water by Kane. He was always my favorite and I loved knowing what his face looked like before he was unmasked.
>>
>>1061799
>No
Yes, other than Colt Cobana
>>
>>1061799
Cena and Punk were friends. Punk's the kind of guy that'll show you the exact same amount of respect you show him. He warned a lot of the younger guy's respect by his ability but he's a hardcore/loner type so I doubt he made a lot of friends who weren't former outlaws like Bryan and Seth.

Imagine NXT with Punk as a coach. He wanted to retire anyway, could've taken over for Dusty in promo school. What a waste.
>>
I heard Sasha and Dolph are very very very close friends.
>>
>>1061803

>someone finally doesn't shitpost on /asp/

well thought out statement
>>
>>1061806
Bury Dolph ziggler
>>
>>1061803
If you trust ric flair, i think he said that Punk hated Dbry
>>
>>1061807
Phil pls
>>
>blatant fan fiction in this thread
Are they autistic
>>
Is there any good wrestlers books?

I'm thinking about buying Dbrys book
>>
>>1061826
i liked stone colds book
edges was super short
brets was long
y2js first one was really good
hbks 1st book was good
micks hardcore diaries was fun
>>
>>1061819
Ric spews out a lot of shit, but it wouldn't surprise me if Punk was somewhat jealous of Bryan
>>
>>1061807
Pretty surprised as well.
>>
>>1061826
chris jerigoats
>>
>>1061826

Hitmans

Jericho

Death of wcw
>>
>>1061819
>if you trust ric flair

If you have to predicate your statement with that then it's not worth posting.
>>
>>1061790
Kofi & Big E are friends with Punk
>>
No one likes haitch except for Kevin Owens and other next faggots
>>
>>1061826
Mick Foley's first 2 are god tier
>>
>>1061902
Yeah, those Flair & Orton guys mustn't like him at all
>>
>>1061909
they hate him
>>
File: Jericho-Luke-Harper-shirt.jpg (158 KB, 415x408) Image search: [Google]
Jericho-Luke-Harper-shirt.jpg
158 KB, 415x408
HarpGOAT is everyone's boy.
>>
>>1061919
lel Orton gets down on his knees and worships the KoK for not canning his worthless drugged-up ass one decade ago.
>>
>>1061928
Delete this
>>
File: Bliss Sees Your Penis 2.png (293 KB, 604x427) Image search: [Google]
Bliss Sees Your Penis 2.png
293 KB, 604x427
>>1061788

>From ride along we saw Sheamus and Barrett. It's widely believed that Sheamus is HHH's lifting buddy so I wonder if Wade gets any rub from that.
>I wonder if Wade gets any rub from that.

Are you shitting me. He's been a perma-jobber since Cena literally buried him.
>>
>>1061951
Hello reeeto
>>
>>1061819

I don't trust Ric Flair to be remotely sober.

And Punk, who was in full Fuck Everything mode, said he would have liked to work with Bryan more and it would have been cool to feud with him for the title. I'm sure they weren't Besties4Lyfe because Punk has the autism, but it seems there was at least a working level of amity between them.
>>
>>1061953
On y2dads podcast he talked about how him and edge was watching hockey and punk got mad at them for being unprofessional
>>
>>1061951
>since Cena literally buried him.
that was one the best and most obvious burials of all time.
>>
>>1061956
But haitch buried sheamus
>>
>>1061962
But shaemus buried fella
>>
>>1061956

Yeah, frankly I almost prefer for them to rub it in our face how buried people we like are just because we like them and Vince must feel superior to us by pushing HIS guy.

Like when they had Shattered Dreams show up on the Titantron for GOATdust's entrance after Bryan was eliminated from the Rum Bowl.
>>
>>1061790
>Apparently the locker room is behind Reigns

Other than the Usos, Miz, Cesaro, Seth, Dean and Ryback I find that hard to believe.
>>
>>1061972
Everyone probably except for wade, dolph, and maybe zaxk ryder
>>
>>1061826
Literally the only good wrestling book worth reading is The Death of WCW.

Everything else is self fellating half truths and revisionist garbage
>>
>>1061803

Wouldn't be surprised if Cena and Punk git along backstage. They worked so well together in the ring, and really seemed to trust each other professionally. That piledriver.
>>
>>1061972
Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>1061788
Miz is Ziggler's only male friend and apart from that he just lurks around the divas.
>>
>>1061788
Renee and Summer Slae are buddies. Renee is also very close with the Bellas.

Rosa, Foxy and Paige are best buds.

Big E, Kofi, Truth and Cesaro all went to Tyson Kidd's birthday party so presumably they're all friends.

Darren Young and Kalisto hang out an "inordinate" amount of time.

Sasha and her seamstress like hanging out with Xavier and his gamer buds.

Cena rides with Cole.
>>
The whole League of Nations are super tight in real life, just look at Barrets instagram
>>
>>1061819
Flair is a type of guy who would high fived people and shit, but is going to stab their back the moment they turned around
>>
Believe or not Roman is pretty well liked backstage and almost everyone, save butthurt ass Dolph, is ok with him being the top guy

Of course the SHIELDettys are pretty tight
>>
Ziggler, Miz, Ryder, (and Riley/Kidd?) and other former employees like Morrison and Curt Hawkins are all hell tight IRL
>>
>>1061972
It's true
>>
>>1062067
Nobody likes Riley.
>>
>>1062020
>cena rides with cole
lmao this just confirms your entire post is complete bullshit
>>
>>1062188
He rides with Michael Cole and Mark "The Creepy Total Divas Manlet" Carrano.
>>
I imagine most of the NXT guys (Owens, Finn and Sami) are tight but I wonder how they get along with the rest of the roster.
>>
>>1062205
I'm sure they have their egos about them and only matter of time till hamburglar and the hobbit gain some heat for their diva attitudes
>>
>>1062205
Well I guess Owens is not too close with anyone, given that he's moved back to Montreal and his family. I mean probably professionally real close, and obviously he had friends from before WWE, but now he's more focused on family than friends, full on dad mode
>>
>>1062207
...the fuck are you babbling about?

>>1062215
Owens is apparently Bros with Big Show of all people
>>
>>1062207
>only matter of time till hamburglar and the hobbit gain some heat for their diva attitudes
Care to explain?
>>
>>1062223
Could totally see that; more mature guys, family men, likely similar personalities
>>
>>1062231
Both enjoy a $100 meal at kfc
>>
Wade Barrett is Renee's beta orbiter
>>
>>1062205
Like half of the current rosters right now used to wrestle in NXT
>>
>>1061928
and this is why Bray will stay jobber tier. Someone who tries to get over with the spooky gimmick needs to maintain kayfabe.
I mean joke around with your buds but dont let proof of it exist.
>>
>>1062255
I love Owens as a entertainer and mark out whenever he wins, but your fat joke made me smile.
I wish he would loose a little bit; if you look how he looked at the end of NXT/RAW debut, he looked a bit less wobbly.
>>
Pin swerved (which excluding the fart and poop pranks surprisingly was funny.)
Fandango slater and the ascension chill and ride together
>>
D Bry and The Ryback were buds
>>
>>1062197
No he doesn't you fucking moron. He rides by himself or his bus dumb ass. An anon posted a picture of him driving down the freeway with his Ferrari alone.
>>
File: CX3k2D6WQAAZCth[1].jpg (50 KB, 700x415) Image search: [Google]
CX3k2D6WQAAZCth[1].jpg
50 KB, 700x415
Aside from obviously Roman and Seth, Dean seems to be kinda the lone wolf of the roster.
Doesn't seem to hang out with a group in particular, no social medias, just doing his own business.

Pretty based lifestyle.
>>
>>1061788

Is this autism?
>>
>>1061972

I don't know about "behind" as in "actively supporting," but I somehow doubt too many people have their undies in a bunch over it.
>>
File: albertoharperdrewcesarosheamus.jpg (29 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
albertoharperdrewcesarosheamus.jpg
29 KB, 600x450
ADR actually is pretty much liked by everybody backstage which is why you heard no one bad mouth him when he got released and said it was fucked up he did and he put over everyone in his shoots except the miz.
Heres ADR hanging out with cesaro, the GOAT harper, drew, sheamus and some other guys.
>>
>>1062827
Kek harper looks weird af in normal clothes
>>
>>1062827
what did he say about miz?
>>
>>1062831
basically that he was a fuccboi and he wanted to beat the shit out of him. But ADR phrased it better you know.
>>
>>1061928
I had completely forgotten Primo and Epico existed. Are they still even employed?
>>
>>1062827
Shit, is that Striker?
>>
File: 1422926330277.jpg (56 KB, 960x941) Image search: [Google]
1422926330277.jpg
56 KB, 960x941
>>1061972
>and Ryback
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54mb1ThNsZ8

I don't get the feeling that Roman is close with many people. You never see him in twitter conversations or instagram pics of everyone at dinner together.
>>
>>1063337
>it's the autist that literally cannot comprehend sarcasm and is also literally deaf
>>
>>1063337
>it's a retard who doesn't know what sarcasm is comment
>>
>>1062865
A lot of people hate Miz. I have heard a lot of people shit on him in shoot interviews. Most people say he's a douche and a fucking phoney person.
>>
I heard that they pull Divas names out of hats to determine who they'll gangbang each week.
>>
>>1061826
i haven't yet read jeridad's 3rd book even though i have a signed copy sitting on my book shelf but his first two are quality even for a literature snob like myself
>>
File: neckbeard_trilby.jpg (40 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard_trilby.jpg
40 KB, 479x720
>>1063558
>but the first two are quality even for a literature snob like myself
>>
File: Vince_McMahon.jpg (41 KB, 678x678) Image search: [Google]
Vince_McMahon.jpg
41 KB, 678x678
>>1063558
>but his first two are quality even for a literature snob like myself
>>
File: evilestronk.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
evilestronk.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>1062376
the road fucks with people, paige, sasha, becky, owens, and some other nxt graduates have been rocked by it, plus add the catering.
Neville's cut game is on point though
>>
File: A+gym.jpg (210 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
A+gym.jpg
210 KB, 2048x1366
>>1063594
the A+ player finds a way, the GOAT harper joins him sometimes and even BMJ did once.
>>
>>1061790
They don't hate him, they just think he can be an asshole.
>>
>>1063632
lmao2pl8
>>
>>1063568
Leave him alone. He has all first edition Goosebumps.
>>
File: qkqj75c.jpg (322 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
qkqj75c.jpg
322 KB, 1024x683
Kane is /pol/
>>
>>1063694
Looks like a pedo
>>
File: rusevflag.webm (2 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
rusevflag.webm
2 MB, 800x450
Is Lana the most socially buried person in the locker room?

she's never on any backstage stuff or with the other wrestlers and divas on instagram, got into a twitter fight with a bunch of them not to long ago, and apparently has all this "heat" on her from management
>>
>>1065753
>"heat" on her from management
>le meltz
>>
>>1065753
theres a bunch of recent pictures of her with hanging with paige...
>>
>>1061937
Vince plz
>>
>>1062827
Him and Jeridad hate each other after J2Gay cunted off ADR's uncle in his first book
>>
File: An Hero.gif (2 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
An Hero.gif
2 MB, 256x192
>>1065753

>You will never be in a codependent relationship with HOTSUMMER
>>
>>1065861
funny, similar thing JBL hates ADRS uncle but he loves ADR says that ADR is a wrestlers wrestler and is a great guy.
>>
>>1062419
I think he's buds with R Truth, I saw the two exited together at a live event at MSG
>>
>>1065861
based jerigoat
>>
>>1065880
Mil Mascaras is an all round cunt from all all sources
>>
>>1062413
You dumbfuck. Listen to his podcast with Jericho where he says he rides with Cole & Carrano and then kill yourself afterwards, please.
>>
>>1061979

JJ Dillon's book 'Wrestlers Are Like Seagulls' is an outstanding book if you can get it.

Talks about the debauchery of mid 80's JCP. Working in the WWF and eventually being Vince's right hand man. Vince screwing him over, which lead him to jump to WCW where he watched helplessly as the company collapsed around him.
>>
>>1065863
Meh she looks like a bird
>>
>>1063694
>Kane choke slammed Paul onto that podium 2 seconds later
>>
>>1061800
neat.
>>
File: seth.gif (2 MB, 349x194) Image search: [Google]
seth.gif
2 MB, 349x194
https://youtu.be/I341rS_9zy4?t=45

Where were you when Seth Rollins, the architect, blew miz the fuck out?
>>
>>1062374
The thing is, nobody will stick to kayfabe nowdays.
The Undertaker gimmick work because the guy who played it stayed in kayfabe no matter what.
Even now he rarely brokes kayfabe.
>>
>>1067214
The miz is always in character
>>
>>1067216
No, he is just a cunt in real life as well
>>
>>1067216
Del Rio's always in character. I mean, I guess his in ring WWE thing is that "he hates masky midgets gotta stomp a new shithole in them for no reason," but the larger picture of Del Rio/El Patron is simply that he's a great wrestler, one of the best ever in North America, and he loves what he's doing. I know he breaks the fourth wall oustide of the ring, but in reality, a luchadore sees a wrestling match as story telling, so talking about that in public still holds to his character.
>>
>>1067219
Getting worked by Based miz

This is why you're the #1 heel of this generation
>>
>>1066668
>the state of big e
>>
File: ohsh-.gif (756 KB, 254x224) Image search: [Google]
ohsh-.gif
756 KB, 254x224
>>1062419
He and Jericho seem to be pretty good friends. Whenever he's on Talk Is Jericho, their personalities just kinda click.
>>1066668
gif related
>>
So is it a given that most long term tag teams and stables end up being good friends in real life? Like are there any successful tag teams that are just completely ambivalent towards each other in real life?
>>
>>1062419
>implying you'd hang around a bunch of guys if your significant other also worked in the same building
>>
>>1067429
>Like are there any successful tag teams that are just completely ambivalent towards each other in real life?
The Usos
>>
>>1067226
> #1 heel
> glorified micstand
>>
>>1067429

Road Dogg and Billy Gunn were never really close. Mostly because Billy is a fitness nut and Road Dogg is a junkie.
>>
>>1067429
Some yes some no

Bret Hart and Neidhart were brothers in law obviously
>>
>>1062413
Yeah I'm sure he travels across the fucking country in his Ferrari
>>
Everyone likes Cesaro [spoiler]except for Vincent K. McMahon[/spoiler]
>>
>>1065962
Nah he says it pretty well. If you don't do your shit right he won't sell.
>>
>>1063541

Miz, by all accounts, is kind of a gayboy who "lives the gimmick" so yeah, if he's "The Miz" 24/7 I can imagine he's rather intolerable.
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.