[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that pop jesus christ, turn him face already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: wyatt hhh.jpg (38 KB, 532x419) Image search: [Google]
wyatt hhh.jpg
38 KB, 532x419
>that pop
jesus christ, turn him face already
>>
>>1060077
Wyatts 2 biggest reactions in recent memory were both when he teased a face turn (the other being when they confronted LoN). Plus that face promo he cut when they left NXT was absolutely based
https://youtu.be/aBIKed_9gfg?t=3m
>>
>>1060080
Bray knows how to work the stick. God damn.
>>
>>1060080
Everyone loves heel vs heel
>>
>>1060080
Fucking chills. Best talker on the roster, and very fun to watch in the ring. Push the man
>>
>>1060077
DOWN WITH THE MACHINE!
>>
>>1060077
Wyatts vs Authority is a really good dynamic desu

Shame he'll be paired with Ryback or something at Mania and go back to his boring promos
>>
>>1060103
there's really only 3 options for the Wyatts now at WM 1) they help Shane beat UT 2) they lose to the New Day 3) Both

Ryback is jobber battle royal bound if they don't find a way to squeeze him vs Kalisto on the card.
>>
Why do people like Bray?
>>
>>1060217

Because he's got the look, in ring ability and gimmick to be top heel for the next decade. He's the only one on the entire roster with a supernatural gimmick that works
>>
>>1060249

>look

a fat neckbeard

>in ring ability

he is good but not more spectacular than most on the roster

>gimmick

pretending to be scary and losing?

Honestly baffles me how he is so popular.

I guess handing out lights to get people over actually works. They should try it for Roman.
>>
>>1060249
>got the look
What look?
He looks likes a joke of a man.
Being overweight and a manlet doesn't sell any look.

His finisher is also awful.
Someone even made a thread about how badly it sells.

He's a Paul bearer to his own undertaker and its shit
>>
>>1060265
Vince pls
>>
>>1060217
I like his gimmick. He sells it pretty good.

In Ring he is not AJ Styles, but at least is better than 70% of the roster.

His mic skills is the best he has, better than most of the roster
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 400x400
>>1060253

>no look

Ambient a fat greasy neckbeard works for him since his gimmick is being a greasy batshit crazy swamp person.

>implying every match should be a 5 star technical match or over the top spot fest

He's a brawler type. You're never gonna get a technical display from him, but he's shown with taker and rybotch he can carry a match even when injured

>gimmick

Can cut the best promo in the company minus based walrus man and maybe Shane-o. Also is the only one with a good supernatural gimmick. His popularity despite is shitty booking is a testimate to just how good his character is and how well he plays it

>handing out lights

Jesus Christ there's no way you're this fucking stupid. pls be trolling
>>
>>1060265
>manlet
he's literally the same height as Haitch in the OP pic

are you just pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>1060253
>I guess handing out lights to get people over actually works.

Neck yourself.
>>
When do they hand out the audience lights for the Wyatt entrance? Before the show or before his segment?
>>
>>1060320
The noose is waiting for you, lad.
>>
>>1060320
When they set up the ring
>>
>>1060253

His look works for his gimmick. And in terms of him losing its not like he's the one making the decisions.
>>
>>1060320

they send them by e-mail to everyone who bought a ticket to the show
>>
>>1060265

>Manlet

You must be 6'7" if you think bray is a Manlet.
>>
File: 2ec.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572 KB, 600x580
>yfw Wyatt intervention at roadblock costs Haitch the match
>>
>>1060249
What look? Being a fat neckbeard that talks random crap is appealing to you nerds?
>>
>>1060249
>He's the only one on the entire roster with a supernatural gimmick that works
Nope, only undertaker makes it work today and its mainly because nostalgia. That fat geek has the look of a jobber that will get beaten up by people like Ryback or BMJ.
>>
>>1060265
>manlet
Stopped there. He is easily 4 inches taller than the average man. Shit memepost.
>>
>>1060249
>>1060282
That look only appeals to nerds, fuck this why wrestling is not popular anymore. Because fatasses like Bray, Kevin Obese and no talent hacks the ex shield members or autistic shit like new gay and social fags.
>>
>>1060355
The average man in China? He isn't a manlet but he isn't that tall
>>
>>1060358

Woah, woah. I'm of the opinion that steroids belong in wrestling. Bodybuilders draw. I can't stand vanilla midgets. But for bray, specifically, having a bodybuilder physique doesn't fit his character. What'd Abigail do? Leave him in a shack in the swamp with nothing but a squat rack and some dbol? Pls.
>>
>>1060359
>average American male is 5'10"
>Bray is at least 6'2"
>>
>>1060359

>6'3"
>not that tall

How tall are you?
>>
>>1060358
>waaah let me mindlessly blame shit
Shut up you stupid nerd mark
>>
I was 6'2 last time my height was checked by a doctor, I was around 16 at the time.
>>
my favorite thing about Bray is that he doesn't really need wins to be over

I wish he fought harder for his spot though, surprising that IRS doesn't advocate for his son winning more but he's got plenty of time

people do seem to be losing interest in the family lately though
>>
>>1060383
meant for
>>1060370
>>
>>1060077
They don't need to turn Bray face, hell they probably shouldn't, but have him win some goddamn feuds! He's been so over but gets so cold due to such awful booking, like so many others, and frankly the wwe really needs a guy like wyatt right now because the company is fucking bereft of heels.
>>
>>1060417
>have him win some goddamn feuds

This. Also, his feuds have had next to zero plot lately.

It's as if creative just tells him "you're gonna lose to this guy next, just make up some rambling promo segment about why you're fighting him, ok? kthxbai" over and over again...
>>
Okay so we know Wyatts have been buried very deep but could it be possible to save them if they get into a feud with The Authority and they go over?
>>
File: giphy.gif (980 KB, 202x202) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
980 KB, 202x202
>>1060080
>that hype staredown between Wyatts and LoN
>Dudleys walk in
>"o-oh, that's cool too I guess"
>Ramen and pals walk in
>change channel
>>
>>1060476

Considering the authority represents control and micromanagement and the wyatts are supposed to represent chaos, I'd love this feud. Imagine the wyatts going over and bray in complete control of raw for a month. Authority has no choice but to call in another faction to deal with the wyatts since new day is to concerned with booty and the social jobbers and league of jobbers can't get it done.
>>
>>1060744
No.

Have The Wyatts end the Authority. No more Authority, no gimmicks afterwards. Everyone is sick of it.

I swear to god that alone will rectify all of the losses.
>>
>>1060417
Just how do you want him and the family to win feuds? He's a heel, he talks about ending people and stealing their souls and shit.

I mean, what do you want them to do, start gutting top faces in the middle of the ring in ritualistic blood sacrifices to sister abigail? Is that how they win feuds?

Bury people in shallow graves so they're never mentioned on TV again? Is that how they win feuds?

I can see them winning matches, but in the end, the good guy (Roman) always wins. You can pin Dean, you can pin BMJ, you can steal the souls of the BoD, but you can't beat Roman.

Roman is love.
Roman is life.
>>
>>1060744
SIERRA
HOTEL
INDIA
ECHO
LIMA
DELTA
>>
>>1060337
this
>>
>>1060337
this
>>
>>1060337
this.
>>
>>1060337
this
>>
>>1060337
this
>>
>>1060337
this.
>>
>>1060786
>Just how do you want him and the family to win feuds?
Have them feud with a directionless, stale midcarder like Dolph. Book it a bit like the Flock:

>Dolph starts getting some momentum by winning a few matches in a row
>Looks to get a shot at KO's IC title (cue groans, but bear with me)
>When KO starts doing his entrance, the Wyatts come out and beat the shit out of Dolph. (This works particularly well with Owens because he'd be good at mocking Dolph during the beatdown.)
>Wyatts give KO a grunt and walk off
>Do some more build with the Wyatts interfering in Dolph's matches
>Add a Bray promo about breaking Dolph's spirit
>Dolph calls them out, usual face stuff about never surrendering
>Bray does the usual heel stable leader routine of saying he won't wrestle Dolph until the guy beats one of the family
>First match is against Rowan.
>Book Dolph strong and give him a cheap win when the Family just swarms the ring and beats him bloody
>Next week Dolph calls out the Wyatts again
>Bray mocks him, says he's already fallen into the trap and all that's left is for the jaws to snap shut
>Do a longer match with Harper, but run the same DQ beatdown routine. Add more theatrics to the beatdown, maybe a spot where Dolph gets hung up in the tree of woe and Bray screams at him to give up. Dolph could look strong by not surrendering and getting beaten unconscious by the whole Family.
>Have Dolph sell his injuries by not showing up for a week, but do a Bray promo to keep things going
>Finally bring it to a head with Dolph challenging Bray to an "I Quit" match at your next PPV.
>In that match, use the family to beat him down one last time. Dolph says "I Quit" and does a stint as the Family's lackey.

>Roman
If he's always there to beat down the heels, it doesn't mean anything when he does.
>>
>>1061334
Ohhhh, I get it. You want them to Daniel Bryan copy paste.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.