[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else miss this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: macho_man_slimjim.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
macho_man_slimjim.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>
I miss Savage every day. Sometimes it hurts so much that I just fall down and wish for my life to be ended by an elbow drop.
>>
>>1060026
Yes, even though I started watching wrestling in 2000 and thus missed his entire run, I would pay a billion dollars just to have Randy back.
>>
remember when for some reason he tried to pin Yokozuna in the Royal Rumble and then Yoko benched pressed Savage off him and he went flying out of the ring like a vanilla midget?
>>
haha yeah I remember that! XD
>>
My first memory of the Macho Man was 1994 Royal Rumble, my dad recorded it on our vhs recorder thing and introduced me to wrestling, it's the only thing I am thankful my dad for, was introducing me to wrestling.

Macho Man was in this Royal Rumble, I remember he got a huge pop but I thought he was an old man.
I don't know why but a lot of the wrestlers back then I thought were old as fuck like Macho Man and Hogan, they looked 50 or something to me and were most likely 30 at most. I dunno lol.
Anyways he got a huge pop because at the time on the Rumble, it was Kevin Nash dominating, Savage seemed like a super hero in his pink outfit.

Anyways, about a year of being a wrestling fan my mate at school, his dad was a deadbeat or something but they had a shit load of wrestling videos, not recorded from TV but the shit they sold in shops, a complete collection of them, they let me and my family borrow these videos and I managed to catch up, watch all the wrestling PPVs since the start.

So I got to see a bunch of Macho Man stuff and appreciate him at a young age.
My fav thing about Macho Man is his voice and handsome manly locks.

>>1060043
trying to forget, fucking Vince trying to make Samoans look strong even then
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
FAAAACK THE MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE

HE IS NO GOOD JABRONI JEW

HE A PIECE A SHIT NO GOOD MOTHERFAAACKER
>>
File: bone.png (856 KB, 770x655) Image search: [Google]
bone.png
856 KB, 770x655
>>1060026
>I GOT YOU FOR THREE MINUTES! THREE MINUTES OF.... PLAY TIME!
>>
>>1060026

NOTHING MEANS NOTHING

CAUSE THE CREAM ALWAYS RISES TO THE TOP OOOOHHH YEAHHH
>>
>>1060068
Me too xD
>>
>>1060350
It's three minutes of me time.
>>
>>1060345
Does Sheik like anyone?
>>
File: machomanrapture.jpg (53 KB, 500x563) Image search: [Google]
machomanrapture.jpg
53 KB, 500x563
>>1060026
>tfw he patched things up with vince
>tfw he was possibly coming back to raw
>tfw his new wife was the one that told him to go back to wrestling and patch things up with vince because she saw how much he missed it
so many feels man, then he died to save us from the rapture.
>>
>>1060026

Hey there Pal,

listen i miss macho man very much too

He was amazing in his day

But alas time rolls on and we look to the future

Find a wrestler who makes you feel as excited to watch as macho man did

Hang in there Slugger
>>
>>1060423
No...no, it's 3 minutes of play time.
>>
Randy Savage is one of those GOAT players that comes once in a life time.

Perfect in ring work, leagues ahead of anyone promo wise at the time, and loved by all.
>>
>>1060026
I do
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lma2s1JRe5Q
>>
Stephanie does.
>>
>>1060350
That is Bonesaw You got your wrasslers mixed up
>>
One of my all-time favorites. This might be of interest to the thread:

>http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/news/should-columbus-ohio-build-a-macho-man-randy-savage-statue-20160309

Or if you want to skip the article, here's a link petitioning the city of Columbus to erect an honorary statue of Randy Savage as a hometown hero:

>https://www.change.org/p/andrew-ginther-a-macho-man-randy-savage-statue-in-downtown-columbus-ohio
>>
>BONESAW IS READY!
>>
>>1065216
Why Columbus? He grew up in Downers Grove,Ill and then in Sarasota.
>>
>>1065216
Already signed it.
>>1065325
Born there, grew up in Zanesville, and started high school there. Then he graduated in Downers Grove, Ill.
>>
Loose cannon lone wolf macho from WCW was best
>>
TOWER OF POWER, TOO SWEET TO BE SOUR, FUNKY LIKE A MONKEY, SKY'S THE LIMIT, AND SPACE IS THE PLACE!! OOOOOOOOO YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!! RIP Macho Man, the guy who got me into wrestling.
>>
>>1060450
I still love the idea of Macho Man sacrificing himself to stop the rapture.

>His wife encouraged him to get back to wrestling.
>He was training and getting back into shape.
>He dies.
>Upon seeing the four horsemen, he realized what his training was really for.
>>
>>1060026
Dude, he is my child hood. Do you miss your first puppy? That's what Macho Man is to me. A big roided out puppy that I still cry when I think about.
>>
>>1061754
He took her around the block once or twice.
>>
>>1065557
He finally came to his own there without Hogan hogging his spotlight, but it sucks that his colorful outfits got ditched along the way. He might have been less overshadowed by Hogan in WCW, but in the 80s Savage oozed charisma and style that has never been replicated since then.
>>
>>1065557
Ultimate Maniacs era Macho Man was a poet.
>>
>>1060026
> MUH DOUBLE AXE HANDLES!
He wasnt that great in the ring
>>
The Undertaker/Macho Man tag team is still my favorite tag team duo to this day. That was the fucking dream team there.

The darkest, most silent member of the roster paired with the most colorful and charismatic: It was a great dynamic.
>>
>>1067450
What year was this? I'm not up on game. I thought Ultimate Maniacs and the Mega Powers were his only tag teams.
>>
>>1067455
Nah, he did several matches with the Undertaker when he went face in '92, specifically when he stopped Roberts from attacking Elizabeth with a chair. Their partnership was not as prolific as the Mega Powers or Ultimate Maniacs, but hot damn they did some great ring work together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWfv3avFTvY
>>
>>1067466
Holy fuck the Lex Express is going to be in Los Angeles!
>>
>>1067443
>implying it wasn't the four horsemen led by Ric Flair.
>>
>>1067502
> Wreck Flair and the 3 Literal Whos
>>
>>1060427
He likes Hacksaw Jim D.
He also likes Coke
>>
>>1060450
Funny enough Savage died after patching up with just about everyone. HIm and Hogan patched up right at the end too
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.