[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the biggest "you sold out" moment in wrestling?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: cuck.jpg (31 KB, 485x373) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
31 KB, 485x373
What is the biggest "you sold out" moment in wrestling?
>>
Not the biggest, but Marc Mero going to WCW was a huge sellout moment.
Guy was on track to be a top face and with the nWo formation just months away, he would have been featured even more.
Ruined his career by going to WWE and getting overshadowed by his wife, who wasn't even in the business until the contract meeting.
>>
>>1059199
going to WWE, rather*
>>
What is moot now do in Google?
>>
>>1059221
something about pictures, images and stuff.
>>
>>1059169
we are notorious
we are leegun
>>
>>1059221
google+ is becoming an imageboard

get hype
>>
Will Moot get to work in the google building like in that movie with Vince Vaugn and Owen Wilson? Will he have adventures like they did?
>>
>>1059234
>moot has the power to turn google+ in to a cesspool of shit like 4chan
m00t please do it
>>
>>1059477
>every other profile is already shlomo sheckelsberg youtube linked account

it's halfway there moot, just do it
>>
>>1059477
>yfw /wwe/ will have 2 homes soon
>>
>>1059453
thats is probably why he came out of retirment, that google building is FUCKING BASED AS FUCK
free food, sleeping rooms all that shit right there.
>>
>>1059495
lol he's probably living in there

it's like living in his mom's basement but without thousands of people calling him a fag
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (72 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.gif
72 KB, 480x270
>>1059169
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 864x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 864x496
>>1059169
Austin joins McMahon / Austin joins alliance
>>
File: rollins.jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
rollins.jpg
38 KB, 480x360
moot didn't sell out.

he bought in.
>>
I wish Moot good luck in the big google quiditch match
>>
>>1059199
>Guy was on track to be a top face

yeah., that's not true. he was fucking awful as Johnny B Badd. the gimmick wasn't over at all. he was going nowhere fast. he was awful in WWE too, he's only remembered for Sable for good reason.
>>
>>1059652
>implying he wasnt also remembered for the TKO
aka the F5.
>>
Kinda funny how moot waffled on about the importance of anonymity for years, yet now works for the biggest data mining site on the planet.

Still I don't blame him. That Google money train is hard to refuse. Plus he deserves it after putting up with this place for a whole decade.
>>
File: 1zlJ5MD.jpg (75 KB, 640x907) Image search: [Google]
1zlJ5MD.jpg
75 KB, 640x907
>>1059692

>m'lady
Thanks white knight for defending mootykins honor

I'm sure he'll sleep with you now
>>
>>1059700
I hope so :3
>>
>>1059565
to the evolution of CHRISTOPHER POOLE
>>
>makes anime website as a kid
>gets employed by the biggest tech company in the world because of it
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.