[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say an opinion that would make people hate you. I like Evan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: 1426887420067.jpg (101 KB, 494x640) Image search: [Google]
1426887420067.jpg
101 KB, 494x640
Say an opinion that would make people hate you.

I like Evan Bourne/Matt Sydal
>>
I think Wyatt shouldn't have gone over Cena
>>
If you haven't watched Ric Flair vs. Kerry von Erich, you aren't a real wrestling fan.
>>
I stay up to watch Raw live
>>
Smackdown > Raw >>>>>>>>>>>> nxt
>>
I think Kurt Angle is the greatest of all time.
>>
>>1056099
Sydal's great tho.
>>
>>1056099
I actually met him when he was a part of air boom with kofi. They were really nice
>>
Owen Hart's death was a work.
>>
>>1056949
how stoned was he?
>>
>>1057002
They seemed sober. It was right before Raw
>>
File: image.png (128 KB, 400x625) Image search: [Google]
image.png
128 KB, 400x625
>>1056112
>>1056114
>>1056159
>>1056334
>>1056881
>>
>>1057155
Thats the point dingus. Theyre supposed to be fedora opinions
>>
Anything Sasha Banks related
>>
I'll give you 3 because I'm edgy like that.

1. Dean Ambrose is vastly overrated. His wrestling is incredibly sloppy and his promos are nonsensical.

2. I don't like Sami Zayn. I don't find anything about him to be remotely interesting.

3. The Divas Division is complete shit. (/asp/ are likely to agree, but wreddit...) People moronically chant: "We want Sasha!" because they've seen/heard others do it and know it's the smarky thing to do.
>>
Wyatt is that most talented guy on the roster and should be the main man.
>>
Bacon Owens is shit
>>
nothing Dean Ambrose does makes sense, his move-set, the way he sells certain moves, his promos, He tries ridiculously hard to be the cool, hardcore guy that just doesn't care but really when you actually watch and listen to him, there's no substance there
Tl;dr Dean Ambrose is over rated and shit
>>
>>1058888
Yeah but I'ma just punch and or/shove him towards those ropes and then turn away. Hehehe, dude's probably fallen right out of those ropes. Better not pay any attention to him, he's certainly not whacky enough to rebound off the ropes and clothesline me. Well, I better just turn and che-
>>
>>1056099
Everytime Dean Ambrose appears on T I change the channel.
Can't stand him, and don't understand the hype.
>>
>>1058888
Nice quads, but the opposite is the case. He has fantastic psychology to everything he does,apart from maybe that one move that triggers people here. That's why he is so popular, everything he does means something; he works the crowd.
>>
I think Michael Cole is actually a hundred times better than fucking JR.
>>
>>1062209
That's a gr8l b8 m8
>>
Sasha Banks
>>
Dolph Ziggler is almost always entertaining
>>
Who is the greatest WWE wrestler of the last decade, and why is it John Cena.
>>
>>1062587
Of course he is. Who is after him? Randy Orton? Lol
>>
CM Punk is coming back for WM 33

He will wrestle John Cena for the WWE Championship

It will be recorded as the greatest match of all time
>>
>>1062614

I dont hate you and I think it's possible especially if punk never fights in ufc and his contract lapses
>>
I mark out when I hear "Briiie Mooode, bababa."
>>
I think Roman holding the belt is best for business
>>
>>1062746
>dana white losing another guaranteed good ppv buyrate
nah, hes already lost too many fighters than can draw, punks first ppv would at least draw.
>>
>>1058100
>Dean Ambrose is vastly overrated. His wrestling is incredibly sloppy and his promos are nonsensical.

This. Everytime I see someone getting hit by his clumsy ass clothesline off the ropes he does EVERY match I feel like skipping ahead. I'd take Roman as a top guy over him.
>>
I like Roman Reigns
>>
>>1062922
Fucking kys
>>
I think women's wrestling can be somewhat entertaining
>>
People as in people or IWC
>>
Dean Ambrose always entertains me.

Dolph Ziggler is one of the best workers in the entire company and has been for the last couple years.

A Cena heel turn would be good
>>
>>1062877

If he was booked properly in between the disolution of The Shield and now, then, yes.

As it stands the exact opposite has happened and he simply cannot be Champ.
>>
>>1063089
The latter, specifically what I ment
>>
Watching Ryback fight is like watching the big down syndrome kid in school lose control and beat people up with cosmic tard strength when someone accidentally cuts him in line at the cafeteria. "FEED ME MORE. ME BIG GUY."

Though apparently saying his catch phrase is too much for him as of late probably because he's afraid he'll botch that too.
>>
>>1063127

Ziggler's always been a great seller and earned my respect as a worker at elimination chamber when he had to order everyone around because Mark Henry's chamber broke.
>>
Sami Zayn sucks and is blander than roman and cena when he was bland combined
>>
You can't take one basic movie, add the word "city" after it and spam it to try and pass yourself off as an entertaining wrestler.
>>
>>1056099
>>1056159
>>1056380
These are all correct.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.