[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What have I missed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: dogstanza.jpg (51 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
dogstanza.jpg
51 KB, 250x250
I have not watched North American pro wrestling since the wcw/wwf days.

Someone give me a breif synopsis of what has gone on over the years?
>>
john cena
>>
john cena
>>
Dudududududduudududuuduud

8 year old kids wearing as many pieces of cena merch as they possibly can while dad hopes the fuck grows out of that phase and leaves him alone long enough to watch a diva ring entrance in peace
>>
I hear Cena likes the bbws
>>
wwe a shit
>>
>>1054302
steve austin vs rock @ X-7, SCSA turned heel
bork joined and destroyed angle and rock
HHH had a reign of terror
Brock went to Japan and UFC
Benoit and Eddie Guerrero embraced in the ring with confetti everywhere after the ME of WM XX where they both came out world Champions. It is the greatest moment in wrestling history and will never be surpassed.
John Cena
John Cena
Eddie died
The dogs are in the enclosed pool area
you think you know me
Bunch of shitty stables start showing up
They all lose to Cena
Randy Orton (only good match is with Mick Foley)
THANK YOU EDGE THANK YOU EDGE
CM Punk gets mad about it
Summer of Punk
Daniel Bryan
The Authority debuts (Stephanie and HHH)
yes yes yes yes
Brock returns
WWE starts hiring more indie guys after they see reaction to Punk and Daniel Bryan
NXT
The Shield
NO NO NO NO
Bluetista
YES YES YES YES
Seth turns on the shield and aligns with authority
Seth elevates MitB for a full year and then cashed it in at WM
he got hurt and now we're dealing with that shitter Roman Reigns for the next couple of years even though he can't talk, wrestle, or draw

some shit is out of order but that's the gist of it
>>
>>1054359

and Kanyon came out as gay.
>>
>>1054344
he likes them thick thats why hes with thikki.
>>
>>1054359
>somehow skipping over chris jericho uniting the titles as the first undisputed champ, beating rock and austin on the same night

faggot
>>
>>1054371
This and Y2J being the best heel of the past 10 years
>>
>>1054359
You forgot that brock ended the streak
>>
>>1054372
>worst drawing champ in history
still bryan. with 2 of the WOAT runs of all time with the world title on smackdown and as the undisputed world heavyweight champion.
>>
File: ARMBAR!.jpg (61 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
ARMBAR!.jpg
61 KB, 642x361
>>1054374

OP here. I remember when he was a heel in WCW and he was having a feud with Dean Malenko. Him reading out the list of 1004 holds was one of the greatest things ever.
>>
File: 1356726139306.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1356726139306.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>1054380
this
>>
>>1054371
oh yeah, y2j became forgettable by coming back so many times

damn shame, I loved him as a kid
>>
>>1054386
no he didnt, his returns in 07 and 08, 11 were all great

it was just the fucking bray wyatt shit that ruined his shit cause bray wyatt fucking sucks and hes a fat fucking joobber fuck bray wyatt he ruins everything hes shit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.