[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did WWE overreact in suspending Titus for 3 months?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: titus.jpg (16 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
titus.jpg
16 KB, 384x384
Did WWE overreact in suspending Titus for 3 months?
>>
If a big muscular man forcibly grabbed your arm you'd probably freak the fuck out.
>>
>>1053476
Nah
>>
>>1053274
I'd fire him on the spot
>>
>>1053274
>Did WWE overreact

You mean vince
>>
>>1053553

Jamal please
>>
>>1053553
>>>/pol/
>>
File: vkm.jpg (9 KB, 260x240) Image search: [Google]
vkm.jpg
9 KB, 260x240
Vince hates niggers
>>
I know it's the wrestling business. But let's say this happen in say, a Disney meeting. You know the employee would be terminated for his actions. It didn't happen in a match, a physical angle, or even backstage where the could probably horse around. He is lucky they decide not to fire him.
>>
>>1053476
I know he's a scary black guy, but I think you're exaggerating
>>
What did he do? Not everyone is a neckbearded geek reading the Meltzer Diary or whatever.
>>
>i know its not the wrestling business
And yet you still kept typing out that irrelevant post, good job.
>>
>>1053669
Nigga have you been living under a rock?
>>
>>1053274
Agreed.
It's odd considering Vince is known for being insanely playful with the talent. Could have suspended him a week, hit him with a fine then job him out for a few weeks. 3 months was way too much for what he did. Especially since Titus doesn't have a history of shit like this.
>>
probably suspended him for too long and also kind of fucked up with the timing.
>>
>>1053274
Yes
>>
>>1053895
it was on camera lad, and on camera he's supposed to be an asshole boss heel
>>
>>1053901
>kayfabe mattering
>2016
>>
>>1053907
are you autistic?
>>
>>1053274
They need to fire him. He is a shitty wrestler that gets no reaction.
>>
>>1053274
Yes, but Titus is still a dumb ass and not absolved of all blame.
>>
>>1053901

>hugs Daniel Bryan while smiling and even saying "Good job kid."
>"asshole boss heel"
>>
>>1053988
The difference is Daniel Bryan is retiring, and vince has a big ego, letting someone pull you is basically calling you a bitch and Vince isn't a bitch on camera
>>
>>1053990

I think you're projecting what people think in this equation. Kayfabe is entirely done with, Mark Henry could hug Big Show for all they care now.
>>
>>1053993
I don't think you understand that Vince still cares about kayfabe because he's an old fart, why the fuck are you even touching a millionare. Titus is lucky he makes the company look good for winning dad of the year award or else he would've been fired
>>
>>1054000

It was the end of the show, DBry already walked off stage. If WWE didn't make such a big deal about Titus grabbing Vince, no one would have noticed. Hell, even in the live threads, people barely made a big deal about the whole thing, I think I remember only a handful of posts going "What?"
>>
>>1054011
Why would you even grabbed vince in the first place, and in such a serious time too? Yes, it was uncalled for a 6 month suspension, but he should've never even touch him in the first place.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.