[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going into WrestleMania 31 Rusev was my favorite character on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Rusev-Posses-With-His-Tittle.jpg (22 KB, 256x361) Image search: [Google]
Rusev-Posses-With-His-Tittle.jpg
22 KB, 256x361
Going into WrestleMania 31 Rusev was my favorite character on RAW. Was his only reason for existence to give John Cena someone to beat for the US title? He has devolved into a ONE OF FOUR GUYS THAT DOESN'T TALK EVER! league of nations... Also destroying King Barrett. (Shaemus can always come back to the spotlight.)
>>
It was a really bad case of a dropped ball

Making Cena go over on WM was the worst decision they could come up with. And so, they did
>>
Cena going over new stars who they need to establish doesn't make sense until you go to a live event or taping and see all the little kids decked out in cena merch. Then you realize why they keep feeding guys to him and realized you were worked all along.
>>
WM was the first time most people saw Rusev. All the non RAW watching people watching WM. Imagine how many of those non raw watchers would have tuned in to the rusev cena feud after, IF.... Rusev would have won..... Rusev's entrance was one of the best I have ever seen. Very very sadly I don't think he will make it to 2017. On Raw at least.
>>
>>1053234
so... Rusev's entire character was made to sell t-shirts to children in early 2015????
>>
>>1053191
Cena burying another wrestler
>>
It's not losing to Cena specifically that ruins them it's that after they feud with Cena creative seems to just not know what to do with them.
>>
>>1053215
Cena made that mistake in back to back years. Bray should have went over him the year before. Instead Cena wins, does nothing for him or his career. He basically killed off Bray and Rusev by burying them.
>>
>>1054191
Because every single major heel the company has seen within the past 8 years was only built up to be fed to Cena. They really didn't serve any other purpose. Once Cena beats them, they have no more use.
>>
yes

thats how you keep a top face going
>>
>>1054221
Kys
>>
File: PicsArt_02-21-04.24.46.jpg (268 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_02-21-04.24.46.jpg
268 KB, 1440x2560
>>1054216
>Bray should have went over Cena
>>
>>1054228
Do you honestly forget how over Bray was at the time? He was basically the top heel in the comoany, and fans were into him. Cena killed his momentum so hard that 2 years later he still hasn't recovered.
>>
>>1054230
Nigga, did you even pay attention to the storyline?

Cena's goddamn legacy was on the line, you really think they are gonna have some fat rookie piss all over his legacy kayfabe and non-kayfabe? Get real, that feud ended correctly, Cena HAD to go over

And their momentum wasn't buries, they were still seen as a powerful stable

If anyone should have put Bray over it should have been Taker
>>
>>1054237
That is when I knew Bray was fucked. The second the used the whole "Cena legacy " bullshit. He was fucked the second that was used in their feud. Bray still should have won. Would have been a career defining eine for him. Shit literally did nothing for Cena.
>>
>>1054237
You mean the same feud that Cena literally beat up the entire Wyatt family and left them all layed out in a cage match. The some stupid demon child distracted him to lose. Then the last man standing match where John literally buried Bray? Cena completely buried the entire Wyatt family himself, in that feud.
>>
>>1054246
Ok by your dumbass logic CM Punk buried the entire SHIELD, right?

Daniel Bryan buried Evolution?

Sting buried NWO?

Shut the fuck up, I hate faggots like you who think Cena should put every fucker over, Cena hasn't bury anyone except for Alex Riley and Sandow, the fans do for giving up on them the MOMENT they lose to Cena and stop supporting them
>>
>>1054246
That is what mase the feud good though
>>
File: SeriousLesnar.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
SeriousLesnar.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>1053191
If you actually payed any attention you would have know this is just another EVIL NON AMERICAN HEEL straight from VKM like Heidenreich, and would have know he was going nowhere and would have not gotten emotionally involved.
BAKA
>>
>Royal Rumble 2015
>Roman seems to have won
>HOLY SHIT RUSEV WAS NEVER ELIMINATED!!!
>But now he is :^) :^) :^)
>>
>>1054251
What has Bray done since losing to Cena?!

Case fucking close. He hasn't won like a single feud since that lost. The Wyatt family is seen as a joke, because they never win. And that all started with his lost to Cena.
>>
Hey guys, it's the Attitude Era, this new spoopy monster heel stable has been attacking Stone Cold Steve Austin since their debut, attacking his legacy in the process. Austin decides to put his legacy on the line in a match at Wrestlemania, who should go over?

INB4 faggots pretend they wouldn't say Austin
>>
>>1054251
Who exactly has Cena put over in his career? Can't think of a single guy. And don't say Bryan, because John only lost to him becausehe was injured and had to take time off.
>>
>>1054264
Depends on how over this spooky guy is. Also if 70% of wwe fans are booing Austin....like they were doing Cena.
>>
>>1054264

>Comparing Austin to Cena
>>
>>1054264
> getting worked by WWE shoehorning in the allusion to Eminem lyrics

The fuck is a "legacy" and how does somebody win it? What do they do with it?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.