[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WrestleMania 33. After Dean wins the title from HHH. He has to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (415 KB, 2000x1321) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
415 KB, 2000x1321
WrestleMania 33. After Dean wins the title from HHH. He has to defend it against his "brother' Roman Reigns... AFTER HAVING A STREET FIGHT WITH THE BEAST INCARNATE (Paul Heyman voice) BRRRROCK LESNAR. This is my dream main event for 33. Anyone want to tell me how wrong I am and how this would suck. BEST STORY LINE POSSIBLE!!!!!!
>>
I MEANT 32 motherfucker...
>>
Look, I like Ambrose, but he looks like a child next to Reigns, Triple H and Lesnar. And not in an underdog way like Rey Mysterio or Eddie Guerrero who could mount incredible offense despite their build. Ambrose looks like a teenage amateur wrestler fighting an Olympic champion. I'm sure he'll win the world title someday but it'll never be realistic.
>>
This is the year of Dean, Roman is so fucking boring and a horrible actor PEOPLE BOO HIM STILL!!! Dean is currently the top face right now. It has nothing with size man...... this is the WWE.
>>
>>1053137
realistic????? Dude... First off, WWE Raw is a live soap opera about a wrestling show. His willingness to sacrifice his body is enough to win the wee belt. realistic.... GTFO
>>
I think this new trend of the fans complaining so much and "hijacking" to the point where WWE must change its WM plans every year is pathetic. BUT since WWE finds themselves in this mess once again, here's how I would try to fix it:

This is assuming a Roman heel turn is out of the question, and that "tricking" the smarks into cheering him at WM is impossible.

>Dean wins the title at Roadblock
>Roman screws HHH in this match, and/or HHH's rematch on Raw
>HHH strips Roman of his title shot because of this
>Hopefully all this will get some fans behind Roman
>HHH vs Roman will now just be a grudge match
>Dean vs Brock can now be the main event for the title

OP your idea would be entertaining, but it doesn't make much sense if they want Roman to get cheered
>>
>>1053238
WHY DO THEY WANT ROMAN CHEERED??? He cant act man, nothing he says as a babyface is believable. NOTHING his pauses are to long i don't know how to say it any other way... this is not my opinion or anything it is a fact HE IS A BAD ACTOR!!!
when he says things on screen it looks like he is reading a script... Stone Cold NEVER looked like that.. HHH never looks like that... Taker never looks like that... and.... DEAN NEVER LOOKS LIKE THAT.
>>
>>1053257
His facial reactions never look natural and his pacing is never natural. As in he is always talking to slow or to fast. When he is on screen talking is is just a big bowl of awkward for me. Dont get me wrong he is great in the ring BUT..... When he smirks...... Oh god all i can see is bad acting.
>>
>>1053238
Why does everyone think a Roman heel turn is out of the question??? Just because the WWE seems to want him to be a baby recently? And most people don't think they would flop so soon. Because im one of those guys that thinks ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN ON RAW ANYTIME!
>>
>>1053257
I think at this point it's more about Vince and the higher-ups in WWE getting sick of the IWC dictating to them who they can and can't push, and I don't blame WWE
If the smarks were in charge, every 2 months we'd get another Kevin Owens debuting, [or someone with an equally unimpressive physique] getting a huge push right away, then quickly forgot about in favor of another Austin Aries, and the entire show would lose credibility
>>
>>1053304
The IWC dictates?? What? im lost... How does the IWC have anything to do with toe Roman face push??? please tell me about all the shit i dont know.
>>
>>1053321
probably bait, but obviously I was referring to WWE's refusal to back off of Roman's push or turn him heel, even though the fans (IWC - because women, children, and casuals still cheer him) won't accept him
>>
>>1053346
and the IWC dictates pushes and storylines via organized efforts, such as threads on reddit to make hashtags, chants, hijack, etc. when they don't get their way
>>
>>1053111
What about having him fighting Owens for the intercontinental championship ? just to him lose for the fat guy, wins the best, wins triple H and then lose to heel reigns
>>
>>1053111
>After Dean wins the title from HHH

You're already deluded to the point of insanity
>>
>>1053111
>>1053120
>>1053162
>>1053167
>>1053257
>>1053321
Please go back to the youtube comment section you fucking deanetty baby
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.