[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I might take a break from wrestling after WM32
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: wwe.jpg (55 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
wwe.jpg
55 KB, 620x350
I feel kind of burned out on the product and it doesn't help that everything seems so predictable at this point, The idea of Raw becoming the Roman Reigns show is so unappealing after all the boring promos.

Maybe if WM32 does drastic things to change the company maybe I'll keep watching but if Roman is just going to be Cena but can't cut a promo then I don't see the point in watching the same shit Cena was doing but worse because Cena can cut a promo.
>>
I'm too deep to stop man.
I hate it too but the thought of "maybe, just maybe..." is too much to pass up.
>>
>>1053098
Just torrent the show instead of wasting time watching it live, its more bearable since you can skip whatever you want.

I did this, and somehow managed to keep watching after last year's WM.
>>
You'll be back, they always cum back
>>
>>1055030
Vince pls
>>
>>1053098
see in the raw after mania thread, fella
>>
>>1053098
Just watch some wrestling outside WWE, that's what I did and I enjoy wrestling a lot more now, and get a lot less angry at the shit WWE put out
>>
File: sensiblechuckle.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
sensiblechuckle.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>1053098
>he didn't stop watching after Fastlane
>>
>>1055980
Apparently you didn't either, so you are here just to spout memes like a autistic child.
>>
>>1053098
See you next Monday
>>
>>1055980
I stopped watching the E after Fastlane, but a lot of people got dragged back by the Shane hype.
>>
>>1056063
Shitposting in the gamethreads and watching WM is not the same as watching this shit weekly.
>>
I stopped watching all the way back at the end of 2001 for ages.

The way they totally mishandled The Invasion storyline was just too much for me. It was a gift wrapped on a platter and they fucked it up. Also the Attitude Era was pretty much over.

I started watching again from the Rumble this year just to see how much has changed in the last 15 years or so, and i'll probably watch up to mania at this point because why not?
>>
I think I might take a break from wrestling after WM30

I feel kind of burned out on the product and it doesn't help that everything seems so predictable at this point, The idea of Raw becoming the Daniel Bryan show is so unappealing after all the boring promos.

Maybe if WM30 does drastic things to change the company maybe I'll keep watching but if Bryan is just going to be Cena but can't cut a promo then I don't see the point in watching the same shit Cena was doing but worse because Cena can't cut a promo either.

>Cena can cut a promo.
Backhanded insults, i.e. hidden compliments, a classic maneuver of WWE shills.
>>
>>1056083
Then why are you here right now faggot
>>
>>1056140
WM30?, is this two years ago or are you R-Truth?
>>
Im waiting til Exrreme Rules desu. That way, I can see the Raw after Mania without hating myself.
>>
>blog post: the thread
No one cares
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 258x258) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 258x258
>keep telling myself I'll stop watching
>keep coming back
I feel like a fucking battered housewife
>>
I don't know, but Stephanie's tits look HUGE! Goddammit Hunter is a lucky bastard! She for sure give the best tityfucks ever
>>
>>1060392
>>
>>1053098

Angle is coming back at mania to help Shane beat Taker.

What happens afterwards? Guess you'll have to tune in to Raw.
>>
I've been on a break since 2001. Came back at last years WM.

Can't believe how bad it was a year ago and how much worse it's gotten since then.
>>
Im honestly going to take a break if Dean doesnt go over at Roadblock.
>>
>>1060967
Good.
>>
>>1056140
Roman Reigns
>shit promos
>unlikable
>spent every minute of his time in wwe at main event level even though he's been booed
>shit to acceptable in ring
>never lost clean
Daniel Bryan
>acceptable promos
>spent years in midcard hell even though he was cheered
>lovable
>best in-ring guy in years
>lost time and time again
How are these comparable?
>>
>>1056140
>The idea of Raw becoming the Daniel Bryan show is so unappealing after all the boring promos.
The build up to that main event was based. this was literally nobody's opinion at the time.
>>
File: yano.png (2 KB, 26x28) Image search: [Google]
yano.png
2 KB, 26x28
>Gonna take a break from wrestling
>Only talks about how bad WWE is

[spoiler]mark[/spoiler]
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
>>1060967
Dean fucking sucks.
>>
>>1061285
Kill yourself.
>>
>>1061133
Is that why they needed to pay dozens of people to run into the ring to provoke the "yes" chant while wearing Stalin-esque uniforms, and didn't even get an enthusiastic response anyway?

Or why people chanted HHH?

You people who pretend anything about Daniel Bryan's WM30 story is acceptable are just brainwashed. If he tried that when it was WWF, he would've been fired. How did they go from "I am a real American" to literal Che Guevara shirts?

He's not a wrestler. Roman Reigns is. No matter what else one might say, that's the bottom line.
>>
>not exclusively watching the big 4 ppvs
>not just reading Raw reports
>not skipping every other WWE produced shit except NXT ppvs
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.