[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ratings will go up now that Seth is injured! Miss him yet boys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1452034997518.png (133 KB, 480x252) Image search: [Google]
1452034997518.png
133 KB, 480x252
>Ratings will go up now that Seth is injured!
Miss him yet boys?
>>
>>1052789
>people missed him at all

The second he picked up that strap he became the most consistently boring fixture on Raw.
>>
>>1054735
Speak for yourself
>>
>>1054740
I'd rather speak on behalf of the WWE Universeā„¢
>>
I can't wait to see the crowd reaction when they bring Seth back as a heel to fight Roman for the title he never lost (despite taking on all comers and defending it twice in one night).
>>
>>1054753
I think they could bring back Osama Bin Laden to challenge for Roman's belt and he'd get a pop.
What a shit scenario they've contrived.
>>
>>1054753
It will be ruined by announcing it 5 weeks prior
>>
File: Seth Wallpaper Bby.jpg (297 KB, 1950x1080) Image search: [Google]
Seth Wallpaper Bby.jpg
297 KB, 1950x1080
Rollins will always be GOAT
>>
File: 1457092018082.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1457092018082.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>1054741
Say what you will about seth being boring, but he improved the overall match quality of every ppv he was in. You were almost guaranteed a stellar match with him (except when paired with fucking kane). The only decent ppv match roman has had since seth's injury was the fastlane triple threat
>>
>>1054767
Improving the quality of one show and month and dragging down the quality of at least four others with your horrifically dull speaking isn't a good average to tout.
>>
>>1054767
This

Seth's PPV matches were always MOTN
>>
>>1054773
He had a good string towards the end of his reign but there were some forgettable ones, too.
People look back fondly because marks, Roman and rose-tinted goggles. Basic stuff.
>>
>>1054769
How does Seth cutting promos ruin the quality of other matches

Is Seth a road agent now?
>>
>>1054776
It doesn't.
It drags down the overall quality by providing a boring segment. I never said anything about matches, I just said quality. Read more carefully, please.
>>
>>1054779
Tater tots was better?
30 minute snoozefest-uhhhh is better?
>>
>>1054781
Firstly, who said they were? Certainly not me. Just because they're shit doesn't excuse other shit.
Second, Roman's promo was more fun in the sense it gave something to poke fun at. Whereas Seth's were just mind-numbing monotony. And Haitch IS a better speaker, quite clearly.
>>
>>1054779
The original poster you replied to was talking about PPVs
>>
>>1054792
And I clearly specified something else.
Good job, you can't keep up with basic conversational threads.
>>
>>1054795
Why would you reply then?
>>
>>1054753
pls double turn
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.