[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /asp/, I'm just really trying to see the appeal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
File: 1456886851865.jpg (25 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
1456886851865.jpg
25 KB, 612x380
Alright /asp/, I'm just really trying to see the appeal

can you name ONE reason to like Ryback?
>>
>good looks
>power moves
>only full time big guy that i like
>nice guy
>meme phrases
>>
He can also cut some good promos
>>
He has more in-ring charisma than most; I like that

If only he was stronger and could do more power moves without botching/hurting someone.....
>>
>>1051977
How about you name one GOOD reason?
>>
>>1051974
memes
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 640x640
>>1051983
He made bitch boy punk quit
>>
File: drake-cosy-jumper.png (102 KB, 637x364) Image search: [Google]
drake-cosy-jumper.png
102 KB, 637x364
>>1051986
You're really letting me down...anon...

Guess it really is a meme after all
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 322x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 322x400
>>1051991
>he's a butt hurt babby punk fan
>>
File: untitled-article-1445956116.jpg (90 KB, 2000x1123) Image search: [Google]
untitled-article-1445956116.jpg
90 KB, 2000x1123
>>1051996
Anon, please... I just wanted ONE example to like this low card guy, and you can't even give me ONE good thing about him

if you like him, shouldn't you be able to give a reason to like him?
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
>>1052004
>He's still butthurt about his back

Come on phil ryback didn't hurt you that time
>>
>>1052004
It's already been said
He has intensity/charisma in the ring and knows how to work the crowd. He just needs the right opponents to drag a good match outta him
Not many wrestlers could get that corny "feed me more" phrase over but he did it in a big way
>>
wakes up to feed

has original chants

raped that one guy in the shower

made bitch boy punk quit, who will now get his shit kicked in for real or pussy out

simple man who bodies fools

i dont like him, but i also dont hate him.
>>
>>1052015
Wasn't the shower rapist JBL?
>>
>>1052141
yes
>>
I miss when wrestling was a big man thing. Nowadays all we have are scrawny guys who insists on using a lift move as his finisher when he can barely lift 200 lbs and complains when people slams him too hard.
>>
>>1052165
I miss when faggots realized that wrestling was about putting on a show and not BEEG GUY LIFTING BEEG THINGS WHO CARE IF UNSAFE

benoit yourself
>>
>>1052012
>He has intensity/charisma in the ring and knows how to work the crowd.
No he doesnt.

>He just needs the right opponents to drag a good match outta him
He had a terrible match with fucking Cesaro, there is no saving this guy.

>>1052012
>Not many wrestlers could get that corny "feed me more" phrase over but he did it in a big way
That chant its not over in a "big way".
>>
>>1052012
>intensity/charisma in the ring
too intense that he's hurting people

>knows how to work the crowd
"GOLDBERG!" "GILBERG!"

>needs the right opponents
his opponents in his promo vignettes are either jobbers or manlets, since that's the only type of opponents with with he could look credible

wew, i admire the passion of the ryback fan, who'll completely forgotten into oblivion after 3 years
>>
>>1051983
>>1051991
>>1052004

>ask for reasons
>get reasons
>FUCK OFF THOSE ARE THE WRONG REASONS
I don't even like Ryback that much and already hate you.
>>
>>1052850

>lose weight fatty
>>
>>1051974
He's a big guy
>>
I'm neutral on the guy.

>>1051977
>good looks
he can look intimidating. That's all the character needs though.

>power moves
if only he were safer with them.

>only full time big guy that i like
true. The only ones I'd say are better on the main roster are Harper and Rusev. Anderson and Gallows could change that though.
>nice guy
Is he though? I've never heard anything like that besides the whole positive thing they pushed him with when he had the IC strap.
>meme phrases
He's a funny dude on Twitter and I think I heard a decent shoot or two from him. But On-screen, he's pretty lame on the mic besides a few half decent heel promos.
>>
>>1051986
>call punk a bitch boy
>constantly whining and taking about punk on twitter

if he doesn't care about punk why does he keep bringing him up? why does he keep using his moves?

hes a sensitive little bitch, just like punk
>>
>>1051977
Picture of dat Phan from the hangover in that TV show parks and recreation shouting GAAAAAAAAAAY
>>
>>1052012
So because he can't make people chant three words I should automatically like them.
The people will jump at the chance always to become part of the show.
Someone has to "drag" a good match out of him.
I'm not drake.
But I certainly agree with drake.
Their is no reason to like heel or face cryback.
The only good promo he ever cut he was high, in a hospital bed.
>>
>>1051974
>>1051983

Jesus Christ....no wonder you're a Drake fan

Just say you think the guy is ass, and leave it at that. Stop with this retarded "tell me something good you see in him that I don't see.....okay never mind; fuck you and your opinion" bullshit

You knew good and well you weren't gonna buy anything good about him that was said in this thread....so why even ask to hear it like you're interested?

What a waste of a thread....I could respect a straight-up "Ryback sucks in every way" thread more than this
>>
File: 74575474747.jpg (237 KB, 623x891) Image search: [Google]
74575474747.jpg
237 KB, 623x891
>>1052919
>ryback sucks
>cm punk is the best
>>
> People actually like Roidbotch

Holy shit lmao
>>
>>1053730
>people actually like someone i don't?!

Please benoit yourself lad
>>
>>1053705
>fedoraposting is the only rebuttal that ryfags are capable of
understandable, since the only time ryback's relevant is either when he needs to relate himsef with punk, or make a "funny" tweet
>>
>>1053768
Someone's booty hurts
>>
I honestly dont get why people like Ryback. Like, I get enjoying big dudes fuck shit up, but Rybacks moves dont evven look cool. They look stupid and retarded, and he just looks like a fuck potato
>>
>>1053730

If you don't understand and accept the reality of people having a different opinion than you when it comes to trivial things such as which fake fighter is best - regardless of the reasoning behind said opinion - then you're gonna have a sad, stressful life.

Assuming you don't already.
>>
>tfw remembering how over Ryback was before he got buried
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wySjfwcAKW0
>>
File: 1453165882877.gif (3 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1453165882877.gif
3 MB, 200x200
Ryback is some /wwe/ meme that went too far.

Do people even remember memorable matches from Ryback's IC Title besides losing it to KO?
>>
>>1053994
>same old shit

Im glad these chants still happen

Cena should never have been on top
>>
>>1051980
Lol
>>
>>1054080

Cena should have been a main event player, but not the "sole" face. He needs more foils other than Randy Orton and Edge.
>>
>>1054080
yes he carried the shitty ass company you fuckin tard, ryback should have gone over cena though, but bryan did go over cena the same year and now cenas in the mid card but then got emergency put into the main event again because hes literally the only full time draw on this shitty ass roster so stop bitching retarded fuck
>>
He actually looks like a wrestler
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.