[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>March 2016 >He's still not back in the E I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: KurtAngleSs05.jpg (850 KB, 1683x1615) Image search: [Google]
KurtAngleSs05.jpg
850 KB, 1683x1615
>March 2016
>He's still not back in the E

I'm actually starting to lose hope ;_;
>>
Could always come back as Shane's representative during WM.

Do you honestly think Shane is going to fight the Undertaker?
>>
>>1051375
Shane's reportedly been doing a lot of training
>>
>>1051377
they can just say that to misdirect us

If Shane does fight and still does all the crazy spots that made him entertaining back in to 2000s I'll be surprised
>>
1 year off
y
e
a
r
o
f
f
>>
>>1051246
If Daniel Bryan is done, Kurt Angle is fucking done2
>>
>>1051246
The guy can barely even walk
>>
>>1052862

>Comparing an olympian with an underground vanilla midget wrestler
>>
>>1052868
No self respecting promotion would ever let Angle wrestle. Hence why TNA let him wrestle for 10 years.
>>
>>1052866
And his neck is attached to his body by a pin
>>
>>1051246
He still has a match against Lashley. I'm losing hope too
>>
>>1055205
That match happened at the end of January. It's possible that Kurt agreed not to appear on anyone else's media until after the match is aired, I guess.
>>
>>1055998
Not to mention a possible no complete clause he had in his contract
>>
>>1051246
Angle is never wrestling in a wwe ring again. Let it go, anon. Kurt probably wouldn't pass the physical to be cleared. He will return one day, to be inducted into the Hall of Fame, and that's it.
>>
>>1056313
>Kurt probably wouldn't pass the physical to be cleared
>saying this when Dreamer and Rhyno were in a WWE ring
>at the same time

baka fampai
>>
>>1056321
I think he meant angle will never "pass" a physical, as in the wwe/haitch's micro-penis fueled ego won't allow their doctors to pass him.
>>
>>1056321
they dont have to take a cocktail of pills like kurt and werent in a wheelchair for an extended period of time like kurt was in the euro tour of TNA.
>>
HHH finally cleaned up the drug culture in that locker room after decades of strung out wrestlers went through there.

Do you really think he's gonna bring back the most pill addled wrestler in the game to pop 20 xanex in front of Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins?
>>
How could you still get hype for this broken guy? Dude looks like a giant yam these days
>>
>>1056531
It's false-flagging by TNAfags. Think about it. They're literally saying that WWE really needs a guy who's finally too broken down to work for Dixie.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.