[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>AJ Styles defeated Kofi Kingston with a springboard elbow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1445285156018.jpg (35 KB, 760x982) Image search: [Google]
1445285156018.jpg
35 KB, 760x982
>AJ Styles defeated Kofi Kingston with a springboard elbow

>Dean Ambrose defeated Kevin Owens in a non-title match with Dirty Deeds. Owens attacks after the match and sets up a table but Ambrose ends up elbow dropping Owens through it but the table didn't break, Owens just slid off. SmackDown ends

wew
>>
So?
>making a thread just to post this shit
>>
>>1043277
why the fuck are they burying the IC champ?

why are all the titles so shit now except for the world champion belt
>>
>>1043281
The fuck am i supposed to do?
Generals are dead.
>>
>>1043364
>>
>>1043281
this is what they want because they keep deleting generals.
>>
>>1043364
Learn to use the catalogue you useless faggot
>>1042181
>>
>>1043367
>>1043371
>this many retards cant use the catalogue or the search feature in it
Are you cunts serious?
>>
>>1043373
>>1043380
Samefag

Fuck off, obsessed fuck
>>
Good lord you guys are autistic

PUT IT IN THE PROPER COMPARTMENT
>>
>>1043384
Wow that was tough to figure out wasn't it? Acquire brain cells
>>
>>1043380
Please put your trips back on jewbacca. You want that attention so much don't you lad
>>
>>1043390
Ur mums pussy?
>>
>>1043394
>being so obsessed with strangers that you accuse other strangers of being that stranger
You're even more pathetic than tripfags desu
>>
File: no.jpg (12 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
12 KB, 470x313
>those piped in cheers & boos on Smackdown
>>
>>1043397
>trying this hard
Kek, we know you're him lad. That's why you responded to me. I also don't know why your calling yourself a fag
>>
>>1043400
>we know
>deflecting because you know what i said was true
k
>>
>>1043409
So if you're not him, you're literally copying him.

WeW lad

That's even more sad
>>
>>1043411
>you're copying him
?
>>
>>1043416
Yeah, you're copying a tripfag.

Why are you trying so hard to deny that you're him
>>
>>1043420
Would love to know how pointing out how tiny your brain is means I'm copying someone. You're just showing how braindead you are desu
>>
>>1043426
if i was braindead i wouldn't be responding to you. how big is that neck of yours m8
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.