[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's coming back this year!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2
File: GOATEST.png (640 KB, 491x690) Image search: [Google]
GOATEST.png
640 KB, 491x690
He's coming back this year!
>>
>>1043220
one can dream
>>
>>1043223
as long as triple h isn't a dick he'll be back this year
>>
>>1043225
>as long as triple h isn't a dick he'll be back this year
he offered him a full time contract, kurt turned it down.
>>
>>1043229
He needs a part time.

Do you really want to see kurt die?
>>
>shane loses to taker
>shane shows up to a TNA brooadcast
>we twice in a lifetime invasion angle
>AJ styles is in the middle of this Civil War
>literally spiderman
>kurt angle is captain america

I mean, i could keep being a fucking autist all i want but he's not coming back man.
>>
>>1043220
What an ugly belt.
>>
>>1043238
say that to his face
>>
>>1043243
Gladly.
>>
>>1043244
one angle slam you'll be outcold for 3 seconds faggot
>>
>>1043247
not if i hit him with a dirty deeds
>>
>>1043249
>implying he can't counter dirty-deeds into a ankle lock

you'll tap in no time
>>
>>1043238
18+
>>
Why is he on TNA?
>>
>>1043712
I think he's done with tna.

They are like 2 weeks late tapes or something
>>
>>1043712
He signed up for 5 more years of full time, and a few months into it he realized that he just can't do full time as a main eventer anymore, and his contract required him to be on the road for 300 days a years. He went and asked Vince to release him because he couldn't do full time anymore. Later he met dixie carter who told him that he could tna is small, they could use star power like angle to help them grow, and that he could decide how many times he wrestles a year. He signed on and hes been there for 10 years now.

He's pretty much their Cena.
>>
>>1043229
Kurt its near to death how you do a full contract with someone like that???
>>
Kurt might come back for a Sting-style final run, but trying to work WWE's schedule would kill him. So look forward to HHH burying Kurt at next year's Wrestlemania!

>>1043719
Yeah, his contract expired at the end of January. Second-to-last match against Bobby Roode just aired (and was worked into Beer Money vs. Wolves), there's still his final match against Lashley to be shown.

>>1043741
He's been more of a special attraction (like Undertaker) over the last few years.
>>
>>1043220
LITERALLY ON HIS FAREWELL TOUR
>>
Will people chant you suck during his entrances?
>>
Maybe to go into the Hall of Fame but that's it.

WWE will never let him wrestle again. The reason he went to TNA was because WWE thought of him as a huge health risk.
>>
>>1044348
No, they definitely will not. If he comes back it'll be as a legend worthy of respect. Likely a bigger pop than Shane.
>>
>>1044352
Someone's gonna try to start the chant for sure
>>
He should debut American Alpha to the main roster but that will probably be a while since Enzo and Big Cass are probably in need of their main roster move first, American Alpha are good but there is definitely room for improvement, their mic work especially, while it's good it's not good for RAW, they don't even have any merchandise in the WWE Shop yet anyway so there's no way they're in line for main roster but when they are ready, Kurt Angle would be a perfect manager for them, especially since Jason Jordan is similar to Kurt.
>>
>>1044348
I'll be it's the only thing underageds know about him. He's the "you suck!" guy.
>>
>>1044348
I sincerely hope not.
>>
>>1043220
HHH told him to fuck off almost 2 years ago.
Why would they now bring back an older and more broken down Angle now?
>>
>>1044431
To induct him in the Hall of Fame and introduce/manage American Alphas Chad Gable and Jason Jordan.

If he comes back to WWE he's not going to wrestle. As I said, that was part of the reason he went to TNA, because WWE wouldn't let him wrestle anymore.
>>
Bring angle back to help the american alpha get over in the main roster.

Then turn him heel to put over the american alpha with cool dad
>>
>>1044476
He should train Jack Swagger
>>
>>1044957
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jack swagger is boring as fuck now
>>
>>1043229

>Kurt
>Full time contract
>>
>>1044406
This. 1000 times this
>>
>>1044957
Jack Swagger is ruined. (Also he's shit.)

The future is Gable and Jordan.
>>
>>1046251
worlds greatest tag team 2.0
>>
>>1044406

Enzo is one of the top 5 promos in the company as he is. How good does he need to be before he's ready to hold a mic on RAW?
>>
>>1044406

Sorry, just realised you said it's AA that still need work. My bad.
>>
>>1043220
that belt looks like vomit
>>
>>1046281
as good as roman reigns!
>>
Why would you want him back? He's only held together by stitches and duct tape.
>>
>>1046281
I think he was saying that big cass and enzo are ready to move up and that American alpha need to work on their Mic work.
>>
>implying Vince or Haitch want to have an old, broken down dude way past his prime dying in their ring
>>
>>1044957
In Madden so the A+ player has some actual competition next year
>>
>>1049400
Swaggers problem is that he didnt take a risk until the 4th quarter, he should have thrown the deep ball more and run half as much as he did.
Seth played well.
>>
He should do part time like Brock
>>
>>1044348
Yes. People chanted it when he was the most over babyface in 2001.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 422x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 422x362
>post yfw her turns in Pittsburgh
>>
>>1054149
Wut?
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.