[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Recent Wrestling Shoot Interviews?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: FUCK_THIS_COMPANY.jpg (99 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
FUCK_THIS_COMPANY.jpg
99 KB, 640x480
I know RVD recently did one with YouShoot.

Any other new wrasslin shoot interviews u guys can reccomend?
>>
>>1043133
my semen into ur moms womb
>>
>>1043140
No I meant wrestling shoots not me and ur moms sextape lad. Good taste though.
>>
the recent scott hall one is decent
>>
you don't need anyone besides Cornette

I could literally just listen to shoot interviews of his all day. so fucking epic the way he talks. especially when he's badmouthing Bucky Fuckin Beaver
>>
I don't think anything is recent, but Kevin Nash has some good shoot interviews too. Really, my advice is just to get lost on youtube in the endless related links
>>
>>1045908

>I look at him, I said: "you know what I'm tired of motherfucker? I'm tired of them Bucky Beaver fucking teeth of yours," and I stand up sand said "I'm going to pull you across this fuckin table and beat the fuck out of you"
>>
The recent Russo one is great.
Gives great insight into the Attitude Era.
>>
ICP youshoots
>>
>>1045914

This person is actually not a faggot

Russo comes off as very believable and honest

Great insight into the creative process

He's not being Russo a character, he's telling you as a writer
>>
>>1045919
>Russo comes off as very believable and honest

so this is your first day being a wrestling fan?

if there is one person on the planet I would not trust to be honest, it's Russo
>>
>>1045924

Yes it is my first day

Thank you for asking
>>
>>1045914
>>1045919
link?
>>
>>1045928

in all honesty, I don't think I've ever heard one person speak well of Vince Russo. I've heard people talk about his ability to create gold amidst a sea of shit that has to be filtered out, but that's probably the only nice thing I've ever heard about him (and that's always mixed in with 90% negative comments)
>>
>>1045934

You have to listen to the shoot in the context of him working in the WWF system, constantly writing in a pressure cooker situation

He's telling you what it was like for him without all the bros and let me tell yous

It's a solid insight into how crazy the week to week challenges against nitro were

I like you thought he was a faggot

But he seems genuine in the shoot and has a lot of interesting insight

It doesn't erase his past, but for a shoot it's really compelling
>>
>>1045944

when i've heard people talk about him in shoots, it's not an issue of "he cracked under pressure," it feels more like "he was just an underhanded dick"

a lot of the comments i've heard are about him doing underhanded shit to screw people over

i've heard some things, like the Hogan incident, where things seem to corroborate him trying to fix things, but Hogan fucking it all up. but even then... i just get this feeling that it doesn't seem legitimate. like it wouldn't go that way in reality - it doesn't pass the smell test.

not to mention that over a decade and a half, he's probably gotten used to spinning his story so much that it's second nature
>you can pass a lie detector test if you yourself believe your lies enough
>>
just found this gem from Cornette

uploaded in the past month

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lq14mBOYwE
>>
>>1043133

>>1045827
>>
>>1045907
>>1043133

Besides his psycho laugh, Alice Cooper's No More Mr. Nice Guy as Cornette's podcast theme song.
>>
>"No, fuck this fucking shit. When you guys want to talk about some fucking wrestling I'll be up in my room.

Based Cornette the hero wrestling needed
>>
Is there a decent torrent site for the most recent KC shoots? Can't find any
>>
>>1048638
Kayfabecommetaries.com
>>
>>1043133

Last Jim Cornette Experience was so based.

At last part of podcast, Kenny Bolin was on show being salty with Cornette and others.

That's the guy that last year stated that the Montreal screwjob was his idea and sold it to Cornette.

These people LOL guy even said he was better version of JR's.
>>
>>1048635

The fact that I had to look up the guy he was talking about shows how badly they fucked up the character
>Mr America? I don't care enough to google it. But Cornette made a lot of sense
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.