[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1434184603371.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1434184603371.gif
1 MB, 200x150
Vince McMahon is a fucking billionaire. Him and his family are set for the rest of their lives. Why doesnt he just retire and hand the business down to Shane or Steph?

Hes clearly too out of touch to continue.
>>
It's a ego thing.

I think shane-o is probably the least insane out of his family
>>
Vince's ego is bigger than his bank account. I think he's proud of himself, because he built a billion dollar company, basically from the ground. Sadly, the only day we gonna see some changes in WWE, is when we heard that Vince passed away. Be ready for a memorial of Vince for at least 5 Raws after his death, and a remembrance of him on every year WrestleMania starting from the year of the one which Vince dies.
>>
>>1043056
>vince dying

That 's going to be a sad day. Even though be's out of touch. He did make some good shit happen
>>
>>1043056
>when vince dies.
I'm not gonna try and imply shit gets better as soon as he goes. but all I hope is when Trips and Start pulling the strings on what goes they don't fall into the guilt trap of "This is what vince/dad would have wanted." because I can't help but feel like Vince has a file cabinet filled with years and years of shitty storylines that some of the old Yesmen are gonna insist they try and run with
>>
>Why doesnt he just retire and hand the business down to Shane or Steph?

You remember how as a kid you saved your paper round money and bought a new bike?

And you remember how you would never want to leave it out of your sight, and wouldn't let any of your friends have a go on it because you didn't trust them enough to take care of it properly because they hadn't worked hard to earn it like you had?

Now image the bike you had bought was worth a few billion dollars.

Yeah, that.
>>
>>1043921
Trips has been making the company better in our eyes for years, what do you mean? Daniel Bryan never would have even been given a contract if Vince's say was all that mattered.
>>
>>1044270
Now I feel kinda sad for the old man.
>>
>>1043030
>Vince McMahon is a fucking billionaire

No, he's a millionaire who should be a billionaire, but he'll keep making money despite himself.
>>
>>1044281
> Trips has been making the company better in our eyes for years
>>
>>1043030
Because he secretly seems to loathe wrasslin and try as he might he has always tried to extend his shit beyond wrestling always to failure.

Vince wants to prove for whatever reason that he is more than capeable at things besides wrestling promoting. But always tends to fail super duper fucking hard at anything else. Vince has for the longest time been out of touch himself with all his failed shit clearly shows. Like honestly ultimately vince even owes all his fucking success when you get right down to it to fucking boxing even and not really his own booking and talent really.
>>
>>1043921
Triple H has proved his worth with NXT, which really is a breath of fresh air in an otherwise stale as fuck product.

The real worry is Stephanie who is as bat shit crazy as her old man, and being his own blood means she'll have the real power when Vince kicks the bucket.

I still occasionally feel a little sorry for poor Shane though. Vince more or less froze him out of running anything in favour of Stephanie and Trips. Still, kudos to Shane for not sitting down and crying about it. He just went and did his own thing, made his own name.
>>
>>1044509
What the fuck are you even saying, kid?
>>
>>1044512
>implying Haitch actually does more than give a quick nod of approval to NXT scripts
>>
File: 543256564.png (8 KB, 220x112) Image search: [Google]
543256564.png
8 KB, 220x112
>>1044515
>>
>>1044512
Like I said if worse comes to come worse shane can just have a hostile takeover of the company and buy a shit load of stock and become the majority owner by getting his mom to will him her stocks or buy them from her.
If he actually does want to run the WWE that is.
>>
>>1044281
>Daniel Bryan never would have even been given a contract if Vince's say was all that mattered.
True.
still kind of says something that even then fans had to hijack the shit out of everything for Daniel even get a main event moent
>>
>>1044912
Daniel got a main event at WrestleMania before CM Punk
>>
>>1044644
He doesn't.

He is the only McMahon since his grandfather to be able to make something of himself.
>>
File: Vu9M2BC.jpg (196 KB, 1200x628) Image search: [Google]
Vu9M2BC.jpg
196 KB, 1200x628
Because this is the type of Raw we'll be having no weekly basis when it's given to haitch/steph. Shane isn't getting it
>>
>>1044512
>Haitch is responsible for everything happening in NXT!
Let's just ignore everyone else backstage because HHH is god XD

fucking marks
>>
File: XFL.png (582 KB, 641x506) Image search: [Google]
XFL.png
582 KB, 641x506
>>1044624

>talks about Vince fucking things up "super duper fucking hard"
>doesn't post XFL image
>>
File: bucky.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
bucky.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>1045790

NXT is successful because they keep faggots like Bucky Fucking Beaver out of it. That's why women actually wrestle there, instead of being eye candy for some social reject virgin
>>
>>1045845

>get laid lol 18+ kek kys zozzle

get a life and quit posting your retarded shit in every thread
>>
>he's a billionaire

Well, depends on how the stock is doing for that to be true.
Meltzer noted that Vince genuinely only cares whether or not he's on a Forbes list or something.
>>
>>1045845
> he thinks people only want women's wrestling to fuck them

Virgin alert
>>
>>1045923

can we get mods to ban/delete this fag? seems like one fag just posting on every fucking thread with his pointless, dumbass pictures
>>
>>1045935

in all seriousness, you should probably kill yourself

if you have the time and lack-of-life to spend all day posting the same garbage images on every thread, without ever making any actual points, you are a waste of oxygen. nobody cares about your shit

you're not trolling anyone. you're not upsetting anyone. you're literally just wasting space with your existence and your posts.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.