[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i cried when chris benoit died
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: RIPChrisBenoit.jpg (17 KB, 420x215) Image search: [Google]
RIPChrisBenoit.jpg
17 KB, 420x215
i cried when chris benoit died
>>
>>1041328
i cumed
>>
>>1041328
faggot
>>
>>1041328
his family did too
>>
You mean when he was killed by Kevin Sullivan?
>>
>>1041449
Topkek.
>>
I think Brian Pill Man faked his death and waited for the right time to take his revenge out on Benoit
>>
>>1041679
Le internet detective face
>>
I cried last night when 2Cold Stev0 ruined the /raw/ game threads and forced everyone to use his shit /asp/ie thread
>>
>>1041328
Overrated manlet
>>
>>1041751
Didn't even make his kid tap out
>>
>>1041751
He was Dbry without the yes chant. Shit on the mic, cringe-worthy moves that legit hurt him (to the point where he went senile) and a god awful appearance.
Another technical wrestler that the IWC loves because of his mat skills, Cesaro is similar but his ability is entertaining to watch and he's not 4 foot 3.
>>
>>1041751
He was a fucking vanilla midet
>>
>>1041756
Benoit was 10x the wrestler Bryan was.

Whereas Bryan was a goofy fuck underdog, Benoit was booked as a legit bad ass.

Also while he wasn't a great mic worker he's better than most of the current roster.
>>
>>1041765
>Also while he wasn't a great mic worker he's better than most of the current roster.
Sure, that doesn't give him a pass as a great legend though.
Also
>>1041767
>Stopped reading there.
Ignore all the valid opinions after that sentence if it keeps your fond memories of him intact
>>
aint nothin to it
kevin fucking sullivan did it
>>
File: tumblr_mzbyh538XH1sbilt9o1_500.gif (263 KB, 500x255) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzbyh538XH1sbilt9o1_500.gif
263 KB, 500x255
>>1041328
yup...I cry when angels deserve to die, too
>>
File: benoiteddie.jpg (151 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
benoiteddie.jpg
151 KB, 500x650
i miss them both so much bros
>>
If eddie never passed

You think he would've talked chris out of being insane?
>>
>>1043768
I think Eddie dying was Chris' breaking point. Maybe he would've still snapped in some way, but Eddie dying I think contributed to Chris' downfall, which is sad considering I also think he was one of the few guys who could've helped Benoit not reach that point
>>
I didn't because of the bizarre situation. I just knew there was something wrong.

But Eddies death has to be the second most crying I've ever done, next to my sisters death.
>>
>>1041751
Manlet, never drew, only geeks remember his legacy. All he is know for is for what he did to his family.
>>
File: 81 - Big_Show laughing wwe.jpg (20 KB, 279x347) Image search: [Google]
81 - Big_Show laughing wwe.jpg
20 KB, 279x347
>>1041449
10/10
>>
>>1046155
Eddie's death just made his insanity come quicker. Something bad or possibly worse would've happened at a later point.
>>
File: 1453778389922.jpg (48 KB, 431x400) Image search: [Google]
1453778389922.jpg
48 KB, 431x400
>>1042907
>tfw started watching wrestling as a kid around Mania 20.
>>
>>1046155
If I could go back to stop this at any point, it would probably be to have them counsel Chris all the way through Eddie's death, possibly even get him lots of tranqs. Alternatively, break into the house and shoot the whole family(have to maintain the timestream), then leave nothing but an untraceable gun with no prints.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.