[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>HHH beating up roman >yes chants >HHH beating up deanetty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1449034377968.gif (411 KB, 154x142) Image search: [Google]
1449034377968.gif
411 KB, 154x142
>HHH beating up roman
>yes chants
>HHH beating up deanetty
>boos
>>
Dean is legitimately over
>>
>>1040910

>admitting dean is over

don't do that

we need the deanetty meme
>>
Vince on suicide watch
>>
marks love dean
smarks love dean enough to mark for him

half of marks love roman
the other half dont give a shit
smarks hate roman enough to cheer for haitch, who they also hate

it's a weird dynamic they set up here
>>
>>1043091
>it's a weird dynamic they set up here

Not really.
It's more like:

>People like Dean
>they don't like when he gets beat up

>People don't like Roman
>they like when he gets beat up

It's cut-and-dry.
>>
>>1046441
That is a weird dynamic, though. See, Rock's got his "DO YA SMELL," Cena's got "You NO C ME," Roman's got "OOOOOOOWHA," and Dean, he's got "My face is your stress reliever, punch it until your hand is too sore to continue."

Getting mauled is his signature at this point, shouldn't we mark for it?
>>
>>1040918
>we need the deanetty meme

Literally
18+
>>
>>1046450
Though it's only being used to get Roman over, getting mauled would be a fine signature for someone of his build/gimmick anyway.
Shouldn't Roman's signature be "bleeb dat" though?
>>
>>1046461
I meant more as an in-match signature taunt. I guess The People's Elbow would suit the Rock more, because at one point it was just a taunt, but now it's up there with the Atomic Leg Drop for stopping power.
>>
File: ambrose kills billy reegz.gif (2 MB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
ambrose kills billy reegz.gif
2 MB, 300x170
>>1046474
An in-ring gesture that somehow boosts the power of moves because "KAYFABE", you mean?
Ramen would have the "uwah" and fist-cocking then, I guess.
Rocky would have the elbow pad removal before the People's Elbow?
Dean's should be that gun gesture he did for a brief period. He should also have a finisher that goes along with it.
>not giving Dean Regal's knee trembler
>we don't live in a world where legitimate psychopath Dean goes around making gun gestures then kneeing people's skulls in

End it.
>>
>>1046450

>Getting mauled is his signature at this point, shouldn't we mark for it?

Didn't stop Mick Foley from getting over.
>>
>>1040884
When will Vince learn?
>>
>>1040884

It's almost as if they have no idea what they're doing but are too proud to change their ways.
>>
>>1046480
This feud was so fucking good

I really wish Ambrose had gotten to keep Regal's finishers
>>
>>1046480
>>1050259
Do they have any of this FCW stuff on the network?
>>
>>1050266
Regal vs. Ambrose II is on The Shield DVD
>>
>>1040884
>>HHH beating up deanetty
>>boos
i saw yes chants and people in the front row telling hhh he was the man and to beat the shit out of dean.
>>
>>1050317
Are you sure you weren't just watching the Reigns segment again?
>>
>>1050317
literally only like 3 people, probably the same 3 neckbeards here that hate deano
>>
>>1040884
Vince recognizes this which is why Ambrose is going over at Roadblock
>>
>>1050254
This
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.