[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://strawpoll.me/6952176 please be honest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: Axelmania.jpg (39 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Axelmania.jpg
39 KB, 640x360
http://strawpoll.me/6952176
please be honest
>>
>>1035780
Where's the option for I don't want any of those people anywhere near a world title match
>>
Prince Pretty for life
>>
>>1035787
But the only guy in that list who has absolutely zero business potentially being in a world title match is Konnor.

> tfw you still have nightmares about his solo NXT push
>>
Guys why are mods deleting the general?
>>
>literally no one on that list would be interesting as a world champion

Reigns is a better choice and I fucking hate Reigns
>>
>>1035805
Your taste is literal shit.
>>
>>1035814
>Rusev
buried cause he and his wife broke kayfabe. lost cause.
>Neville
Vince would look at him and see a shrot skinny manlet. Never gonna happen
>Ryback
Ryback is a meme and I'm not even gonna say whether I think he'd be a good or bad champion.
>Tyler Breeze
yes cause of course a dude who's literally just been brought up from NXT is worth putting the wwe championship on
>Konnor
>implying anyone can save either member of the ascension
>>
>>1035828
> implying anybody is a lost cause

2 Words: Mark. Henry.

> Neville
> skinny

Do you even know what MITB is?

...oh, so you don't just have bad taste, you're actually dumb AF.
>>
>>1035787
>>1035805
>>1035797
>>1035828
you'll niggas have some shit taste, would you rather have AJ Styles, Fatboi Owens, or Bray Wyatt win you fucking goofs?
>>
Bo Dallas 2016!
>>
>>1035841
You completely misread what I was saying, bud.

Styles & Owens would rule it as Mr. MITB, fwiw.
>>
>>1035797
>implying Tyler belongs anywhere near the world title EVER
He doesn't even belong in the IC scene at this point, and that's not because of his booking. He's a born jobber.
>>
>>1035849
> I had no idea who he was until October: the post
>>
File: shark.png (183 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
shark.png
183 KB, 512x512
new poll
http://strawpoll.me/6952362
>>
>>1035840
Mitb implies a title reign with very little exception so I'm basing my assumptions off the concept that any of those guys would be given the strap.

I use my words with Neville because it's Vince. he hates people who aren't in his "mastadon" class of wrestler. I like neville, but it's not gonna happen yet.

>>1035841
on the poll only two people would actually be close to interesting. Rusev is literally buried and I'm not gonna even comment on Ryback.

There's more than a few options that aren't on your list of of "smark/indie darlings"
>>
>>1035867
man fuck you
>>
>>1035871
sorry bro just going with what I know
>>
>>1035867
>"smark/indie darlings"

> Konnor
> Ryback
>>
>>1035900
I was talking to the dick who'd though I'd prefer owen, styles, or bray wyatt. my response was there's more options outside those guys.
>>
>>1035918
Who's your pick for Mr. MITB 2K16, then?
>>
>>1035855
I watched NXT since the first Takeover. Being booked highly in smarkcentral doesn't mean he's good.
>>
>>1035940
>I watched NXT since the first Takeover.

Oh wow, so you're a long-term expert then.

Breeze can hang with some of the BITW.

You should know this, if you watched as "much" as you've said.
>>
>>1035925
Too far ahead to tell but maybe we'll get lucky and Samoa Joe will get called up in time.
>>
>>1035964
Guys come on
>>
>>1035969
no. we're actually talking about wrestling, go back to your 18+ den
>>
>>1035942
Because NXT matches are scripted, and most of the ones he was good in weren't singles matches. His moveset is dire, his wrestling style and gimmick would have worked better in 1990 and he is devoid of charisma. Heaven forbid they let him near a microphone.

I like NXT as much as anyone, but you're a mark for it to the extent that it blinds your judgment. WWE Raw is not the same as the indies, which is ironically where one of their homegrown talents would do better.
>>
>>1035986
And you're a dumb kid who fancies himself as far more intelligent than he actually is.
>>
>>1035991
And you're a faggot who doesn't like defending his opinions.
>>
>>1035996
Somebody's mad that I'm not taking him seriously.

> Because NXT matches are scripted

I'm still laffin'!
>>
Test
>>
>>1036009
NXT special matches are rehearsed way more than main roster matches. Why would they risk stinking the place up when they live near the performance centre and have all the time in the world to practice?

Surely you can pick something better if you need an excuse to ignore my criticisms. If you're so smart then it shouldn't be hard to reply properly. If it's because you can't be bothered then why reply in the first place?
>>
None of these guys.
The only guy I see in the MitB match is Neville because of flippy shit.

Here's what the MitB matchup would look like
AJ Styles
KO
Ambrose
Rollins
Ziggler
Neville
Kofi Kingston

My choice is split between KO and AJ, but I feel like KO could carry the King of the Ring title better if he stays IC champion. Is KOTR even scheduled this year or they just made one this year to pad the booking?
>>
>>1036065
King of the Ring should be Nakamura. I like the idea of Styles with MitB but I don't want him as champion within the year. KO is a better bet as he's an established star.
>>
>>1036070
Styles as Mr Money in the Bank would be a quick way to get some recognition. I think KO has a better chance at getting a natural progression towards the World title.

I don't know how and when they're going to debut Nakamura (hopefully they keep his name), so I think he shouldn't be crowned KOTR in the first months he's in the WWE
>>
>>1036065
>>1036083
Right now MITB is the "break glass in case Vince's top face choice isn't over" insurance policy. You're going to get a heel holding it so they can repeat the Roman 5:15 thing or some variant thereof.
>>
>>1036083
nakamura is debuting in NXT so no go on him doing anything with the main roster (for the best since he's moving to america from japan and touring does not make for good house hunting) and to my knowleger he's keeping his name.
>>
>>1036128
>tfw we run into the "we gotta book everything around vinces personal jesus character" obstacle again

fuck me...this is gonna be like "sting can't pick a tag team partner that won't back stab him" reccuring joke isn't it? Where literally everytime Roman gets his hands on the belt he's immediately bombed by the mitb holder. oh fuck me I need to go to bed.
>>
>>1036021
And what, you think PPV matches are improv shoots?

Pull your head out of your ass, son.

>Surely you can pick something better if you need an excuse to ignore my criticisms. If you're so smart then it shouldn't be hard to reply properly. If it's because you can't be bothered then why reply in the first place?

I hate the "u mad" me-me as much as anybody, but holy fuck.
>>
>>1036070
>I like the idea of Styles with MitB but I don't want him as champion within the year. KO is a better bet as he's an established star.

KO has only been on the main roster for like 8 months longer than Styles.
>>
>>1036149
realistically both should wait at least a year before getting a title shot. I don't think I've ever seen a guy win the wwe championship with in their first year in the company.
>>
File: Bork.jpg (26 KB, 543x361) Image search: [Google]
Bork.jpg
26 KB, 543x361
>>1036162
>I don't think I've ever seen a guy win the wwe championship with in their first year in the company.

Um...
>>
>>1036162
Brock? He won the WWE title after 7 months on the main roster
>>
>>1036184
>>1036186
well shit, before I had started even watching wrestling at that point. Sorry.
>>
>>1036233
>before I had started even watching wrestling at that point.

You didn't need to tell us that.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.