[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HHH Heel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: THEGAME.png (2 MB, 1363x649) Image search: [Google]
THEGAME.png
2 MB, 1363x649
So apparently according to people who were at the Smackdown taping HHH got cheered and the Yes chant during this segment

At this point HHH would have to sledgehammer Romans whole family to get proper heat.
>>
Markiest thread on the whole board
>>
>>1027743
explain?
>>
>>1027742
>At this point HHH would have to sledgehammer Romans whole family to get proper heat.
You mean beating up Rosie, The Rock, and Rikishi would get him heat? I very much doubt that. The Rock maybe, but it's not like it worked out all that well when he tried to endorse his fake cousin the first time.

TRIPLE H
TRIPLE H
TRIPLE H
>>
>>1027868
I meant Romans kids but anyway
>kek
>>
More proof that the chant was over, not Bryan.
>>
>>1027743
18+

please have sex
>>
>>1027870
Would Roman even care if Haitch sledged his daughter? He didn't seem to bat an eyelash when Wyatt tried to eat her alive during that feud.
>>
>>1027876
>t-this aint b-boring this is r-real life
>>
>>1027879
I just realized they've chosen some pretty interesting locations for the Raws leading up to Wrestlemania. Roman is not going to have a easy time, especially if they're gonna have him cut promos.

>B-believe dat, P-pittsburgh!
>>
>>1027876
Prefect way to turn Roman
>HHH comes out to the ring with Romans kid and a sledgehammer
>HHH "I'm sorry it had to come to this kid"
>Roman comes out with microphone
>Roman "You can hit her all you want Hunter I could just make another one and you can believe that!"
>HHH "Wait you thought I was going to beat your kid? No I'm just keeping her safe from you, You asshole.
"Also you were going to let me hit her? Wtf is wrong with you?"
>Romans now heel
>His gimmick is he's the most unlikable person in the company
>HHH is now face
>kek
>
>>
>>1027871
People still chant What!?
More proof the chant was over, not Stone Cold.
>>
>>1027969
People still chant ECW!?

More proof that the chant was over, not The Zombie.

[spoiler]THE CHANT IS ALWAYS MORE OVER THAN THE WRESTLERS. Unless they're chanting Go Timmy Go![/spoiler]
>>
>>1027972
Goddammit I forgot spoiler tags don't work on this infant board. Sorry for the spoilers.
>>
>>1027968
>"You can hit her all you want Hunter I could just make another one and you can believe that!"

I would buy every piece of Roman merch if he pulls that. He needs to be pushed as a brutal, stupid heel.
>>
>>1027968

>Romans now heel
>HHH is now face

And that's different how?
>>
>>1027742
> the Yes chant during this segment
>the yes chant to hhh who supposedly was antitheses and was used against
the chant was and is still over.
>>
>>1028144
Roman is supposed to be face.
Haitch is supposed to be heel.

Otherwise it's exactly how it is right now.
>>
>>1027873
>requesting retards to reproduce
>>
>>1028144
The audience is cheering for the right person.
>>
>>1028283
Is Haitch finally going to go over? If the rumors of Batista coming back are true and Randy heals in time, could we see a second Evolution reunion to save Haitch at WM32? Would this be the only time Evolution gets cheered as faces?
>>
>>1027742
If he pulled the slegdehammer on Roman he'd just get cheered even more.
>>
File: eHnA0a4.png (359 KB, 474x528) Image search: [Google]
eHnA0a4.png
359 KB, 474x528
>>1028527

>i enjoy a good dalyxman episode
>>
>>1028527
haitch could pull out a gun and literally murder reigns on live tv and he'd be cheered as he cuffed and an impromptu parade would form behind the police car that took him to jail. In the end he'd even get off because no jury would convict him, they wouldn't even be able to take it to trial as jurors would mark out every time he made his entrance at court and chant his name over the prosecution when they tried to make their case.
>>
>>1027957
I'm going to the Chicago show

It's going to be great.
>>
>>1028680
Put me on your sign
>>
>>1028773
I was going to bring a Swedish flag
>>
>>1028818
Put me on it then.
>>
>>1028468
With Lemmy dead I can totally see him or Motorhead being put in this year's hall of fame, cementing Evolution's return.
>>
Kek my hhh is based

Little baby bitch cm punk is crippled snd has never main evented Wrestlemania
>>
>>1027968
>HHH is now face
But that basically is already what is happening.
>>
>>1027969
Stone Cold was the biggest money maker in history before the chant, Daniel Bryan was a jobber
>>
>>1031177
>Daniel Bryan was a jobber

> World Heavyweight Champion
>>
>>1028818
Why a Swedish flag?

Are you Swedish?
>>
Uhhh
>>
>>1027742

HHH doesn't want heat, he booked himself against a hated person so he could stroke his ego by getting cheers.
>>
>>1028468
It's been done, who wants to see that?
>>
>>1036532
/wwe/ babbies who were 12 when Evolution were around and can't let go of their nostalgia?
>>
THIS BUSINESSuhhhhhhh
>>
File: GOAT.jpg (97 KB, 600x423) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
97 KB, 600x423
>>1031177
>Daniel Bryan was a jobber
>ME WM
>The biggest draw since Cena
>Double dutied WM
>Defeated Evolution in the same night.
>Jobber.

The GOAT working the smarks in 2016.

B A S E D

R

Y

A

N
>>
>>1027968
Oh god I laughed more than I should've at this. The idea of Roman losing his mind over trying to get that title is just hilarious.
>>
>smarks actually believe that cheering HHH will change anything
>>
>>1045985
>>1031207

While Bryan wasn't quite a jobber, I believe his point was that Austin was already super over before the WHAT chant.

Bryan was over to a degree but it was the chant that pushed him to super over.
>>
>>1045890
> poor man's 4 Horsemen with boring TV
>>
>>1046040
> the chant that he basically didn't use for like a year after 18 Seconds
>>
File: hitler_sad.gif (966 KB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
hitler_sad.gif
966 KB, 500x391
>>1028559
Tfw this won't happen
>>
>>1046045
>implying winning the Big Gold Belt had meant anything since career midcarders/jobbers like Swagger & Ziggler started winning it

Like I said, Bryan was kinda popular but he didn't start shooting to superstardom until around the Team Hell No days
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.