[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lightsaber Combat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 15
File: 1433627_f520.jpg (34 KB, 520x516) Image search: [Google]
1433627_f520.jpg
34 KB, 520x516
Is this the board for lightsaber combat?
Ludosport International seems to categorize the style an alternative sport, so yeah.

I'm a self-taught beginner and have a grasp of Shii-Cho and Soresu.
I just watch youtube videos for the basic swings/stances/footwork and compose my own set of drills.
I have no experience with actual sparring, yet, but I could go to the local, monthly, lightsaber meetups and proceed from there.

I just bought an expensive, duel ready, lightsaber replica so I'm trying to validate my purchase by learning how to use it and by engaging discussion about the fictional style of combat.
>>
>>1008880
I guess the closest to lightsaber fighting might be escrima. Though, depending on style, you'd need to have some kind of force technique that allows you to touch a lightsaber barehanded for a few seconds.
Plus, escrima was traditionally done in a "teacher beats up students until they don't suck anymore" style, which suits Sith quite a bit.
>>
>>
>>1008941
>"teacher beats up students until they don't suck anymore"
Vid related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4Nsll6koSQ

I acknowledge that lightsaber combat isn't real/practical since part of it is foreseeing where the opponent's next attack is coming from, a Jedi trait.
So I plan on dueling with no real intention of hitting parts of each other, just slow enough to react and parry swings.
Both duelists have to agree on a tempo/rhythm so both can enjoy the experience.

So far, I'm getting good cardio from my drills, just long enough before the batteries on my saber run out.
>>
File: 1434396546687.png (711 KB, 1600x2162) Image search: [Google]
1434396546687.png
711 KB, 1600x2162
>>1009019
>>
>>1008880
>Shii-Cho and Soresu.
What are you, a pussy? Real men use Shien.
>>
>>1008941
Haidong Gumdo, too
>>
>>1008880
>Shii-Cho and Soresu.
I saw some of these in Knights of the Old Republic, and KOTOR II, never really looked into it, though.
I guess it'd be an interesting read.

>I just bought an expensive, duel ready, lightsaber replica
I'm considering buying some of those cheap telescopic lightsabers and fucking around with my friends now.
>>
>>1010002
Before my Ultrasaber, I practiced with my brother's telescopic Hasbro lightsaber from 2004.
Around the time EPIII came out.
It has the same hilt-blade proportions as my Ultrasaber but significantly lighter because of it being plastic.
I was surprised its electronics are still working; hum and clash sounds, switchable red-blue leds at the base of the blade.
It holds up against my Ultrasaber with light sparring.

I'm not sure how the latest telescopic toy sabers would hold up in fucking around.
I'd rather have a cheap pvc pipe modeled into a lightsaber; blade color, and hilt, and all.
>>
>>1010540
What I had in mind was those non-electronic ones back from around 2000.

But I do remember having some of the electronic ones, too, and even getting the one where you can change out the parts, crystals, make it a double bladed saber, etcetera.
>>
>>1009335
> someone actually fell for the gumdo meme
Farewell my sides
>>
Arnis/Escrima/Kali applied with lightsabers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eolKhekVfA

Yep, it's faggy as fuck.
>>
>>1016486
It's like they unlearned all of their Escrima skills in order to look more retarded.
>>
This is probably the gayest thing ive ever heard of.

please get off my board
>>
>>1008880
>Ludosport International
Mcdojo
>>
>>1016811
>wrestling
>airsoft

What is equipment?
What are teachers?
What are classrooms?
You get what you pay for, otherwise, they'd be out of business.
Are you even aware of how much money rich nerds are willing to pay for their hobbies?
Do you really think the world will give a fuck about your title of padawan, knight, or master?
Who knows, with Disney's one-movie-a-year plan, some of these schmucks might get hired as choreographers, stand-ins, or stuntmen.
>>
>>1016784
Agreed.
>>
>>1008880
>expensive
how much
>>
>>1016784
No, you're gay.
>>
How the hell would you even go about this? I mean, theoretically a lightsaber is a pretty different kind of weapon to any sword or stick that's existed in the past. If you were looking to mimic what sort of martial art would develop out of trying to defend your life with a lightsaber, it'd require a lot of abstract simulation.
>>
>>1018831
Canonically theyre meant to be quite (in the area of a bastard sword) and have weird balance since all the weight is in the grip. Obviously thus makes them very difficult to wield effectively. The Force makes up for this with the extra strength, reflexes abd foresight.

It was only from epI that it became stick twirling faggotry. If you look at obiwan v vader in epIV it's completely different
>>
>>1018857
>If you look at obiwan v vader in epIV it's completely different
I forgot about that.

I liked Obiwan's subtle use of fakes and feints.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kpHK4YIwY4

There's also a bit of a psychological warfare element with the dialogue.
>>
>>1018857
>awkward to wield because all the weight is in the hilt

That's the least awkward configuration of all. Basically just a heavier hand.
>>
>>1018672
400 USD; shipping, tax, and customs included.
I ordered it from Ultrasabers.
I got it pretty fast, too, considering the rush of orders right after the new movie came out.

If anything, it's a training equipment that lets me lose weight through amateur flailing.
>>
>>1018912
The balanced weight allows you to use proprioception to determine the location of the tip at all times. With a weightless striking area this is not the case.

Think of carrying a really full cup of coffee without looking at it. You can't feel the small movement of the liquid so you're pretty much guaranteed to spill at some point. The same is true of a weightless blade. You either need to visually determine the location in whuch case you look away from your opponent and get killed or assume it's where you think it is and if you're slightly off in your assumption you get killed.

This is also why a non-force sensitive holding his own against an even partially trained sith with a light saber is fucking retarded.
>>
>>1018932
>This is also why a non-force sensitive holding his own against an even partially trained sith with a light saber is fucking retarded.
Tired of arguing about the end scene - I fucking agree that it's retarded.
However, there was one scene that implied that stormtroopers have melee training, as well as the fact that the Sith shitter have basically no training and was shot just a few moments ago.
However, the choreography sucked so much that I'm scared for the later movies. They really didn't get across shit like the Sith guy's injury across very well, as he looked to be moving as fluidly as someone without a hole in his side.
>>
>>1018961
>the Sith shitter have basically no training
But he trained under Luke, and later massacred other students also trained by Luke.
Clearly, he's capable of handling a lightsaber, let alone an unstable one with hazards spilling on its sides.

True, the choreography was off-putting and didn't properly present the difference in skills between the duelists.
People just have higher expectations about lightsaber duels after the prequel trilogy.
JJ wanted to pay homage to the original trilogy by making lightsaber duels less of flashy moves but more of the conflict between the duelists.

Back to real world lightsaber combat, people want to do the flashy moves.
>>
File: double-agent-sword.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
double-agent-sword.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
>>1019004
>Clearly, he's capable of handling a lightsaber
You don't kneed to have training to be able to kill people with pic related.

Also, I didn't watch the movie, so I don't know about this massacre.
>>
>>1019004
>conflict between the duelists.
Which would be fine if the duelists were a sith lord and jedi master as opposed to a sith apprentice who was trained by luke and ganked a bunch of padawan vs a stormtrooper with no force sensitivity.

Injured or not it should have been no contest.
>>
>>1019004
Really, the movie kind of fucked up most of the established Jedi powers.
Light saber combat is all about shit like precognition. And yet we see force sensitives stumble around like senile retards.

Really, I use some of those Star Wars game cinematics as the benchmark for what I'd like to see in a Jedi fight.
Crazy shit like throwing your lightsaber in the direction of your Padawan, because you sense that it will block one of the blades that would otherwise cut off his head in the next second.

But maybe they didn't have enough money for such choreographies. I still have some hope left that we'll get more of that shit in the next movie, after the characters get their offscreen training montages, but the low quality of this movie doesn't make me optimistic.
>>
>>1019079
The jedi knight games have fucking amazing light saber combat.
>>
>>1019004
The audience has no idea the level of training he had while with Luke. It was likely very little and did not include lightsaber combat. The guy didn't know how to build a proper lightsaber.
>>
Jesus, this a whole new level of nerdyness.
>>
>>1019603
I hate how the fandom has to defend and make sense of the bullshit and asspulls the producers push into the lore.
In Kylo's case, the crossguards are unintended vents due to an unstable crystal.
In Rebels, there's a genuine, stable, lightsaber design that has crossguards.
Which is it?

>>1019677
Just like with wrestling fans making sense of lore/story arcs/wrestler careers, amirite?
>>
>>1008880
>made up techniques sold as canon styles
>techniques are just a bunch of tricks without fundamentals of any style
>sell it as serious fight and not as a game
>many ranks, very much money required
>retarded fencing masks that cover only face and not the sides of the head
>teachers just paid to become teachers
Dude don't
>>
>>1020831
Also, they claim to be the only ones sparring with lightsabers, and it isn't true at all.
>>
>>1020831
I'm not very familiar with Ludosport Int. so I just put it up there since they looked the most professional and I thought more people would know about them and post in this thread.
There's also Terra Prime Light Armory, whose videos I watched to learn the basics and compose my own drills.
Sure, there's a lot of McDojos for lightsaber combat out there but it's better to have a controlled environment with other enthusiasts to fuck around.

If anything, the tricks and techniques are based on Kendo or Canne De Combat, off the top of my head, since the movie choreographers mentioned them.
>>
>>1021028
Everything is fine as long as you know what you're doing. Have fun but avoid to get to serious to it as they do. It's all to get as much money as they can.
>>
>>1021038
*too serious
>>
>>1020176
>In Kylo's case, the crossguards are unintended vents due to an unstable crystal.
Would have been nice to tell that the audience.
>>
>>1021146
An in-depth description of the crossguard saber is detailed in the official supplementary books.
Newcomers only needed to be amazed/entertained about the unique saber.
Any in-movie explanation would add little to the movie itself.
The details of its design were for the fans who would want to delve deeper into the lore.

Meanwhile, based Mark Hamill:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vGjNnZhJFI
>>
>>1021169
Yeah, no, fuck extended universe shit. When there's a plot point about the light saber looking like that because it's a ramshackle piece of shit, I sure as fuck want to get that from in-movie information. After all, it ties directly into the guy's lack of training, which was barely even implied most of the movie.

Also, I'm still pissed at the prequel trilogy, where some plot threads randomly happened during a shitty TV series in between movies, causing a confusing mess if you only watched the movies.
>>
>>1021169
>Any in-movie explanation would add little cash to other merchandise
>>
>>1021028
ludosport league requires you to pay 120kEuros to start a team. Its a fucking scam.
>>
>>1022150
Yeah, but they also give you a few lightsabers and a few hours course to make a teacher! :D
>>
This is the definition of virginduel holy shit
Kill yourselves
>>
>>1022343
no u
>>
File: 1234456562842.jpg (28 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
1234456562842.jpg
28 KB, 599x337
>>1008880
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukAvTZbnN94

korean jedi best jedi
>>
>>1024357
>watch whole video expecting lightsaber combat
>build up to what seems like lightsaber combat at the end
>lightsaber sound effects
>and then nothing
>>
File: 1456433325854.gif (2 MB, 250x149) Image search: [Google]
1456433325854.gif
2 MB, 250x149
>>
File: Star Wars Kid.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars Kid.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>
>>1021169
I thought that documentary oversold the influence of Kendoo on the movies. Yeah, it's an easy comparison to make because of the Kurosawa influence, but the OT fight scenes were all choreographed by Bob Anderson, who was a fencer. He was even in the Darth Vader suit in the last two. I'm sure he probably threw some Kendo into the choreography, but that wasn't his background. And I have no idea what background Gillard had; all I can find says he was a circum performer and a stuntman. Either way, he probably wasn't a Kendo master that built the (incredibly flashy and impractical) fights in the PT around the style.
>>
>>1026731
I remember specials from around the time TPM was made saying he drew from all sorts of disciplines, including tennis.
>>
>>1008947
kek
>>
>>1019079
>>1019004
>>1018961
>>1018932
No even closely alt 'sport' related - save the lore for the nerd boards
>>
>>1026965
Nor is watching a TV show yet here we are.
>>
Tell me why you fags can't just do kendo or fencing or some actual sport that doesn't involve 400 dollar toys?
>>
>>1027451
The same reason I can buy a barbell bar and a set of weights instead of subscribing into a fitness gym.
The same reason I read fictional stories instead of reading about history.
At the personal level, it's what I want.

At the metaphysical level, I'm taking advantage of the fact that I have the freedom to do so without having to look for the approval of a fag who posts in a board about make believe stories of borderline homosexual, muscular, shallow, men who in turn, seeks approval from the public.
>>
File: 1455388242060.jpg (39 KB, 492x388) Image search: [Google]
1455388242060.jpg
39 KB, 492x388
>>1027468
You used a lot of words wrong there, to make yourself sound smart no doubt, so I'm just going to call you a fag again and move on.
>>
>>1027469
That's the fucking point: Move on.
>>
>>1027451
Because kendo and fencing don't use glowing sticks which make weird noises for fighting.
>>
>>1026731
>I thought that documentary oversold the influence of Kendoo on the movies. Yeah, it's an easy comparison to make because of the Kurosawa influence
Which is even more ridiculous because Kurosawa had his choregraphy done by kenjutsu masters, not kendo ones. They don't really move like kendoka in the OT, much more like in traditionnal swords arts.
>>
>>1028080
Yeah, that's basically what I was getting at. Saying that lightsaber fighting is based on Kendo seems more like a easy attempt at making Jedi seem more mystical, than anything based in reality. It's something I've heard people throw out like it's common knowledge, and it always has something to do with tying Jedi to Samurais, which obviously has to do with Lucas's influence from Kurosawa. But, the actual fighting in the movies, and the people behind that fighting don't support the comparison at all. Bob Anderson was a fencer, and the OT fights look more like HEMA or kenjutsu. Gillard probably didn't have much of a sword background at all, and the fights in the PT look more like dancing than anything else.

Instead of actually discussing the swordwork in the movies, it seemed to be based more on the lazy assumption most people have that Lucas had the Jedi do Kendo. It wasn't an actual discussion about lightsaber fighting, it just perpetuated an idea that most Star Wars fans seem to accept, even thought it's wrong.
>>
>>1028156
Absolutely. Besides it's kinda ridiculous of having using traditionnal types of moves, but going "oh but kendo because the mysticism". As if there wasn't any mysticism in traditionnal kenjutsu and in HEMA, as if there wasn't any "grand philosophy of fighting" in those martial arts.
But then again, many people read kendo as a "traditionnal" martial arts, which isn't exactly true to begin with.
>>
Slow board is slow.
Which board should I try to disgust with nerd martial arts?
>>
>>1034533
/pol/
>>
What's the cheapest sparring lightsaber around?
>>
>>1036252
Check Ultrasabers.com
Starts at $55 plus shipping.
>>
File: lightsaber.jpg (64 KB, 1074x509) Image search: [Google]
lightsaber.jpg
64 KB, 1074x509
>>1036252
>>
File: gayJthe flamboyanthomosexual.jpg (26 KB, 188x343) Image search: [Google]
gayJthe flamboyanthomosexual.jpg
26 KB, 188x343
>>1016784
Did someone mention the gays?
>>
Wtf is wrong with this board
>>
>>1043739
You're on a sub-section of a Cambodian calligraphy website, what did you expect?
>>
>>1043739
It's a very new board for a very niche topic so it's gonna be slow as fuck until culture is established and threads get redirected to >>>/asp/

Until then, shit gets thrown around until something sticks.

>tfw I need to get a job so I can scratch the itch of having the latest tech on lightsaber replicas
>>
File: timthumb.jpg (23 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
23 KB, 600x450
>>1043766
Do it
>>
>>1044216
The grass is always greener on the other side but a saber in hand is better than a juiced up saber I can't afford.
I just need a backup set of lithium-ion batteries and I have no idea where to get them locally.
>>
>>1043766
>tfw I have a job but the best lightsabers around are anyway too expensive
>>
>>1043766
You should get a job anyways. Unfortunately more money more problems. I'm waiting for tax returns so I can buy a bare bones sabers from Ultra sabers. I already have two short ones for dual wielding, but I want a full length one as well.
>>
File: 1348980411853.png (210 KB, 966x678) Image search: [Google]
1348980411853.png
210 KB, 966x678
>>
>>1046381
DEFEATED BY FUCKING JAR JARS
>>
>spinning
>useful in duels
Pick one.
>>
>come up with an original move
>see it executed in the Clone Wars cartoon
I guess I have the mindset for wielding a lightsaber.
>>
can we dual wield lightsabers?
>>
>>1053756
I'm stumped by this question.
Anakin was shown to dual-wield sabers in the movies.
A lot of games with the option to dual-wield.
There are many videos showing real-life lightsaber dual-wielding.

I'm not ambidextrous enough to be confident with my off-hand.
I'm more of a single lightsaber wielder, both one-handed and two-handed.
>>
File: lightsaber props.jpg (156 KB, 1402x858) Image search: [Google]
lightsaber props.jpg
156 KB, 1402x858
Apparently, they used actual light-up lightsaber props with sounds on set.
Should be a fun immersion for the actors.

Depending on the LED, the brightness of light-up sabers are disappointing in real life, but with the right camera exposure, you don't need professional level editing for the saber to look amazing in picture.
>>
>>1063031
Movie was lackluster.
They shouldn't have held back the potential of a new trilogy just because they wanted to start fresh.
>>
You stupid lightsaberfags know that none of it is applicable to real historical swordsmanship right?
>>
>>1065908
Duh
>>
>>1051492
Gérard Thibault showed it in his treatise though...
>>
>>1065908
how applicable is real historical swordsmanship to anything else lol

who gives a fuck man
>>
>>1066356
Debateable. The basic principles of fighting can be learned just as well as any other martial art and the footwork is good.

I wouldn't go to Musashi levels of selling swordsmanship applications but it's certainly more than you would think on first impression.

Then again I think this Ludosport shit is kinda cool so what do i know.

It's a good entry martial art this. I bet alot of nerds get into this and then slowly physically rehabilitated to fit individuals. Kind like any sword stuff actually.
>>
>>1066404
>I bet alot of nerds get into this and then slowly physically rehabilitated to fit individuals.
They organize the Pork Side Camp, dammit. They basically eat a lot and spar a little.
>>
>>1066348
Speaking of another Gerard, I kind of like copying his moves in Witcher 3.
Lots of spinning.
I still need to practice the footwork of those spins, though.
Great cardio.
>>
>>1016784
>he says, on a board that was already ruined by faggy WWE bullshit.
Enjoy your aggressive soap opera.
>>
>>1008880
The first course last two years and they only teach you a few simple attacks and parries. No tricks or plays or anything. Except when they throw ping pong balls at you and you have to catch 'em with the lightsaber.
>>
>>1079128
Haha, what the fuck.
I've only been watching youtube videos for a week and have come up with a one day course of form 1: shii-cho, enough for choreographed, high speed sparring that will impress a room full of normies.
Something I've committed on for overnight get-togethers after spending for a lightsaber prop.

I've acknowledged that the purpose of real-life lightsaber dueling, at least, in this side of the galaxy, is for entertainment, not sport.
Thus, every duel has to have some form of choreographed agreement between the duelist so the flow and momentum of the duel is what the audience would expect after seeing the movies.

I'll leave the sports to many tried and tested disciplines available since man bonked another man with a stick.
>>
>>1079141
>watching youtube videos for a week
What videos?
I made a saber and want to get on this motherfuck, some basic styles for starter maybe
>>
>>1081664

https://www.youtube.com/user/TerraPrimeLightsaber/playlists

Some of the tutorials in a playlist may be outdated and may have a revised video about it.
They're still good guides to learn the basics so you could appreciate the progress in finding better ways of how to go about learning lightsaber styles.
I just can't seem to move forward since the more advanced forms require complex footwork and body awareness.
>>
>>1081688
Thanks, I think this has a lot of potential, both as an art form, in the choreographed duels and in mastering forms or creating new forms and as a competitive sport, as technology develops we could create something similar to a light saber.

For now I'll wait for the paint to dry and then try some exercices tomorrow.
>>
>tfw mastered Shii-Cho, I skipped Makashi, practiced a lot of Soresu, and having a hard time learning Ataru
I find it neat that Shien/Djem-So is the result of those four forms taking stuff from each other.
>>
>>1018892
Back before it was about doing flips and being flashier than it was being functional.
>>
>>1084919
Tell us more about the styles you studied
>>
>>1085688
In my point of view:
Form I: Shii-Cho, the most basic and common style, covers both offense and defense
Form II: Makashi, the duelist's choice, akin to fencing
Form III: Soresu, lots of spinning, most defensive
Form IV: Ataru, acrobatic, saber moves have strong attack, body awareness for dodging

This is what I've understood based on the moves that composes the style and the situation they're most useful on.
>>
>>1008880
watch kenjutsu, kendo and Hema video tutorials.

But when you train remember the philosophy of 'lightsaber / vibroblade duelling"
Every strike that connects maims.

I guess this would be a good realistic application for kendo training, where a point is a round, and the one who strikes true first wins.

But keep in mind thrusts and backhand swings are underrated in an environment where your weapon weighs naught.
>>
>light saber combat
you shall know the true power of the keks
>>
>>1089355
I keep forgetting my saber isn't just a toy.
It's rigid as fuck and hurts like hell.
I'll start watching about those disciplines you listed.
I'd definitely get something from those.
>>
How do you differ between different styles? I wanna learn a style to add to my 'showy' moves, but I don't really know whcih should I go for
>>
>>1094959
The different styles offer mindsets depending on the situation.
If you want continuous flow and momentum, I recommend Soresu.
Lots of spinning, which is showy since the saber will always be on the move.
Probably the one style that puts emphasis on the user instead of dueling so it's easy to practice on your own pace.
For off the ground footwork: Ataru
Shii-cho is very straight forward, it's not as impressive alone as dueling someone with it.

Dual-wielding is always showy but I'm not familiar with it nor do I plan on getting good at it.
>>
Are ludofag allowed to mix styles while sparring? Are they allowed to do things they were not teached about?
>>
>>1096206
I saw some vids where they switch stances mid-duel so I guess there are sessions where they're allowed to.
The vids also have this jedi corner and sith corner, so I assume the styles also have some sith aggression mixed in them, which is pretty neat imo.
The point of having standard moves within a style is so the duelists can anticipate them and simulate an actual lightsaber duel with rapid clashes of the sabers.
>>
Some friends of mine bought a few lightsabers, so I'm definitely gonna try some sparring.
>>
Fuuuck.
You really need an opponent to practice and polish dueling moves.
Shadow boxing just doesn't cut it.
>>
>aesthetics over function
Gonna be hard to follow since it's all subjective and shit.
Then again, practice paves the way to looking good.
>>
>>1085225
Well even as an in lore reason, Obi Won is too damn old for that shit and Vader lost the ability to do most of that on Mustafar.
>>
>>1009019
This looks cool af, I should take this up.
>>
File: 1452157490092.png (3 MB, 677x3920) Image search: [Google]
1452157490092.png
3 MB, 677x3920
>2015
>not being a practitioner of trakata
It's like you don't want to do the Jedi equivalent of *unsheathes katana*.
>>
>>1106805
I always assumed that force powers works on other force sensitives only when there's a power gap.
It's like a force sensitive has a resistance check when attacked with pull/push/choke/lightning/etc.
>>
File: 1427420834178.gif (2 MB, 517x349) Image search: [Google]
1427420834178.gif
2 MB, 517x349
>tfw no lightsaber general on any board
>>
>>1116476
This fucking move.
For what purpose.
Thanks, Lucas.
>>
>>1120068
> they see me rollin'...
>>
Full disclosure,
I, the OP, bump the thread once it reaches page 10.
I'm aware that this board may not be the best place to discuss lightsaber stuff.
Until then, as long as I can, I'll bump this thread.

Here's to hoping they come up with a good Obi-wan Kenobi movie.
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.