[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spanis bullfighter, Victor Barrio, is gored to death by bull
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
Spanis bullfighter, Victor Barrio, is gored to death by bull live on television, becomes the first matador to die as a result of the 'sport' in over 20 years.

Do you think it was horribly painful /an/?
Do you think as the horns tore through his chest, cracked his ribs, entered his chest cavity and instantly mulched his organs, he felt regret?
Do you think in those final moments lying there in the sand he felt the truth of absolute terror washing over him?

:^)
>>
>mediterraneans, white
>>
>>2164523
The ancient law dictates that the Bull is regarded as the winner and can safely return to the lands from which he came. Such is tradition.
>>
>>2164548

I doubt that.
>>
>>2164548
>Very rarely, a bull will be allowed to survive a fight as an indulgence granted in recognition of an exceptional performance.
>The spectators will demand an indulto from the presidente, by waving handkerchiefs before the estocada.

Most likely the bull was killed later or will be killed in another bullfight
>>
Congrats to the bull for the win, even though it'll probably be killed soon anyway
>>
>>2164523
I'd say he'he's earned freedom after that. He couldn't handle the bulls new jutsu, foolish matador.
>>
I'll be a lot more mad about this than usual if they don't give the bull freedom after that. He earned it fair and square.
>>
>>2164565
What if the bull fights again and is able to kill another matador. What if he becomes the gladiator the bulls need
>>
File: 1461446900759.png (65 KB, 253x238) Image search: [Google]
1461446900759.png
65 KB, 253x238
>Matador kills bull
>Is celebrated
>Bull kill matador
>is shunned and put to sleep
>People still defend this as a "sport"
>>
>>2164523
These dudes know what they're getting into, and they're not pussies, like you OP.
>>
>>2164702
>These dudes know what they're getting into,
They expected death?
>>
>>2164713
>They expected death?

No, nigger, they ACCEPTED death.

There's a difference, but pussies like you, wouldn't understand.
>>
File: 1439551743748.jpg (75 KB, 396x540) Image search: [Google]
1439551743748.jpg
75 KB, 396x540
>>2164718
>they ACCEPTED death
It's not like they had any other choice dumbshit
>>
>>2164718
>>2164702
found the spaniard
go hallucinate fawns and shoot little girls, you spanish fuck
>>
>>2164723
>>2164728

You little bitches will never understand, and should be euthanized to purge your inferior cowardly genes from the pool.
>>
>>2164744
Says the guy who is amused by killing animals.
>>
>>2164702

lol Spanish cuck detected, go stab some more cows for fun.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
>>2164744

You talk about cowardice when you Spanish faggots keep the bull in complete darkness starving it for 2 days prior to the 'fight', stuff its ears with wet newspaper to deafen it, stuff cloves up its nose so it cannot smell or breath from it and rub Vaseline in its eye so it cannot see, then you stab spears into its neck release it into a ring and call it a 'fair fight'.
You weak little bitches are too pussy to face the bull at full strength, you have to starve and torture it before you dare face the poor creature, and even then this matador STILL got R.E..K.T, top fucking kek
>>
>>2164641
>Spaniards
>people
>>
>>2164744
Youre not even spanish lmao
>>
>>2164744
I can understand that in any sport that doesn't have the objective of killing or maiming an innocent thing that would rather not be there.
>>
>>2164846
Don't forget a group of people on horses spear it first until it slows down and gets weaker.
>>
>>2164523
Can't really say I'm surprised or saddened. If you play a game where you get into a pit an deliberately aggravate a large, aggressive animal, you might get killed, sorry.
>>
>>2164846
Damn, you bit the b8 hard
>>
>>2164744
Dying in a bull fight isn't exactly a good way to pass your genes on
>>
>>2164641
>>is shunned and put to sleep

No, I remember a bull called Ratón (Mouse) that killed 3 people and it died from natural causes. It was pretty famous as well.

>>2164718
>>2164846
You are the reason pol-thinking /an/ons say things like>>2165070 about us.
When the bull gets injured the fight goes on, as soon as the matador gets scratched everyone does the impossible to save him.
If they TRULY accepted they could die and was a real deathmatch the family would have a very different opinion about bullfighting.
>>
>>2164604
I wish that would happen.
>>
>>2164565
Not only will the bull be killed but his mother also so she doesn't have more descendants I wonder why they don't do the same with the bullfighters mother!!
>>
So a spic dresses up as a faggot and starts some shit with a bull, then gets rekt in the process. Literally nothing of value was lost, and all was as it should be, instead of the usual crap where he dances around the bull until it's too tired to move, and then shanks it while pretending to be some national hero.

If anything, they should've awarded the bull with some sweet cow booty to plow and a fuckton of whatever it is that bulls love to eat. He did win an event that's normally rigged as fuck against the bulls.
>>
>>2165070
But what I am then?
>>
File: 1455895432608.jpg (31 KB, 316x340) Image search: [Google]
1455895432608.jpg
31 KB, 316x340
>>2165561
>Not only will the bull be killed but his mother also so she doesn't have more descendants
>>
>>2165561
Not only his mother, also his father and relatives

Este país...
>>
>>2164523
Man, this guy really sucked if he managed to get killed by a bull that went through all that shit (see >>2164523) beforehand.
>>
Que le den por culo, asesino hijo de puta
>>
>>2164548
Nope, the bull is killed anyway
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.