[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shiba Inu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: images-7.jpg (16 KB, 469x313) Image search: [Google]
images-7.jpg
16 KB, 469x313
Let's settle this once and for all. Are they just le epik maymay or do they have some sort of merit? They seem cute and intelligent.

I want to get a small dog in the future but I don't like poodles or terriers.
>>
File: image.png (716 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
716 KB, 640x1136
>>2162937
Hey anon, I have one and she is very smart and high energy.
The only thing I have to complain about is housebreaking, but once they have it down, they're set for life. No more mistakes.

Here, I just drew this just for you.
>>
>>2162961
Thank you for the cute doggo, anon. I was having a shit day and now I feel better.

House training shouldn't be a problem after my last dog which was an abused stray that had spent her entire life living in her own shit.
>>
They aren't that bad. Especially not if they aren't your first dog.
>>
I have 2 males. They are incredibly intelligent and always making me laugh. They need plenty of physical and mental stimulation otherwise they get bored and will terrorize. Mine were housebroken when I got them at 8 weeks.
>>
>>2162937
They're not for you if they're your first pet. They are kinda hard to bond with, and not that easy
>>
>>2163190
pet = dog
>>
>>2162984
Nice dogs anon.

I heard they love to destroy shit, is this true or does it only happen if they're under-stimulated? Also how bad would you say the shedding is?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.