[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is wrong with this cats tail????!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 20160705_064837.jpg (608 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160705_064837.jpg
608 KB, 2560x1440
What is wrong with this cats tail????!
>>
>>2161723
Accident or someone cut it off. That breed shouldn't have a short tail.
>>
>>2161733
I've seen it around with the same tail for weeks. I saw the back, but wasn't quick enough to snap a picture.

From the tip of the tail, I saw dried up blood.

My mom says someone must have burned her tail, but like I said before, i've seen this cat around with this tail long before 4th of july.
>>
>>2161791
Someone most likely tied a quarter stick of dynamite to it then.
>>
>>2161723
Why is that cat outside?
>>
>>2161842
Should it not be outside ?

I tried giving it some cat food, it approached the food but didn't eat it. Now I'm assuming it has a home right ?

Will its tail heal ?
>>
>>2161723
skin condition or was attacked. cant really tell because you took the photo with a potato

you wont have to worry about it though because nature will run its course and hopefully a concerned citizen will humanely euthanize this pest feral cat
>>
Dog or coyote got a hold of him by his tail, stripped it bare as cat got away by the skin of his ....
>>
>>2161878
Seconding that part of the tail got skinned.

Same thing happened to my cat when his tail got stuck in a door but it skinned the whole thing clean. It had to be amputated to prevent infection. You should probably try to trap it and bring it to a vet or shelter. People love adopting "special" cats that don't require much extra care so they can feel like good people
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.