[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name something more pure than the love of a Golden Retriever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 3463333.jpg (95 KB, 1224x480) Image search: [Google]
3463333.jpg
95 KB, 1224x480
Name something more pure than the love of a Golden Retriever?
>>
>>2161526

>not knowing the true loyalty and respect of a Labrador retriever

I feel sorry for you, anon.
>>
Golden retrievers have the purest love but I wish it was more discriminatory. They greet EVERYONE with kisses and butt wiggles
>>
>>2161526
The love of a Labrador Retriever.
>>
File: sleeping pupperoo.jpg (300 KB, 1280x959) Image search: [Google]
sleeping pupperoo.jpg
300 KB, 1280x959
>>2161558
>>2161772
Labs are great and everything, I'm sure, but nothing compares to the genuine, heartfelt love of a pitbull

Pic related, my pitbull, Brutus
>>
>>2161526
Love and affection are LITERALLY (in)bred into them from the moment they are born they are ready and willing to give everyone and everything kisses. But they're pretty stupid
>>
>>2161801
can you stop saying that your lab is a fucking pitbull? its a shit tier meme and were all tired of your shit
>>
>>2161814
There is nothing wrong with owning a pitbull
>>
>>2161819
sick meme bro, how long did it take to come up with it?
>>
>>2161813
>Dogs so stupid they're trained to be guide dogs and are used by cops too.
Ok m8.
>>
File: come on man.jpg (389 KB, 1628x724) Image search: [Google]
come on man.jpg
389 KB, 1628x724
>>2161822
>owning a pitbull is a meme

Get over it already.
>>
>>2161822
It's not even a meme you fuckface. Labs can be considered pitbulls in certain jurisdictions. It's pretty clear anon is just havin' a giggle.

You need to back off him, or that vicious pit might maul you.
>>
>>2161857
Sick meme
>>
>dogs
>love

They don't love you, they just see you as a source of food.
>>
>>2161912
Nice bait
>>
>>2161801
Kill yourself
>>
>>2161912
this, dependence != love
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.