[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: P_20160630_203647.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
P_20160630_203647.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
My iguana hurt his jaw or something a month ago and it's still swollen, his right arm is a bit swollen too, I know I should take him to a vet but I wondered if you guys had any ideas as to what it is
>>
http://www.petmd.com/reptile/conditions/musculoskeletal/c_rp_hyperparathyroidism
>>
It's been a month. Take it to the fucking vet.
>>
>>2158710
its probably all ready dead. Iguana's tend not to recover well from this sort of thing.
>>
>My iguana hurt his jaw or something a month ago
>a month ago

This is why I dont like other iguana owners it seems like 90% of them don't take proper care of their lizard
>>
>>2158729
I think its a side effect of any herp that a petstore sells for under 20 dollars.
>>
>>2158714
If it still can eat and climb around normally then its chances are good if OP gets it medical attention(assuming it is MBD). The longer OP waits the more likely it will get even more crippled and Ive seen some fucked up iguanas.
>>
Why are people so fucking utterly dumb I dont fucking get it if your fucking pet gets hurt you take them to a trained, proper veterinarian.

You fucking daft shits, I swear.
>>
>>2158756
I mean this shit has just fucking triggered me for the last time.

You get fucking injured, you see a doctor as soon as possible.

You don't go on the internet and go, "oh hey guys I broke my arm in three places over 3 months ago and ive been doing terrible with it and its swolen and i cant feel it at all, do you have any idea what I should do?????"

The fucking minute you break your arm you go the fucking emergency room to see a trained medical personnel that can properly mend and tend to your arm.

You don't just fucking leave it. You don't just fucking ignore it. You don't fucking treat it like just another thing.

Fucking take care of your pets properly, their fucking living beings not fucking inanimate baby toys for Christ's fucking sake.
>>
>>2158758
Except that's what I do faggot.

Not everyone has an endlessly disposable income.

Also theres maybe 6 reptile vets who know anything in the entire world.

What OP is doing wrong most of all is not doing his own research on fucking google then taking the proper measures.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.