[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My dog won't poop much. She has to poop, but she won't.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1454354247695.jpg (193 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
1454354247695.jpg
193 KB, 750x563
I'm a new, first time dog owner. I've had my dog for 9 months now. She just turned one years old. I got her when she was 3 months old.

She used to poop 2, 3 or sometimes even 4 times a day. I take her outside all the time, for play, for walking, so she can pee/poop. Lately though, she's gotten where she holds in her poop as long as she possibly can. She's been going once a day for about a week now.

She has to go badly, I can tell. I just stood outside with her for a little over an hour. Her butthole is literally opening like she's about to go, and I can see the brown poop inside, but then she closes her anus really quickly and appears to be sucking it back in.

Any idea what is causing this? This can't be good for her. Please help me, it's driving me crazy.

Google hasn't helped at all. All I can find is a bunch of people saying to stick matches up my dog's ass.

Pic is not my dog.
>>
>>2158532
>Google hasn't helped at all. All I can find is a bunch of people saying to stick matches up my dog's ass.
This actually does stimulate your dog to poop. People use it to train a dog to shit on command.
>>
man, you sure love to look at and watch your dogs butthole, whats wrong with you
>>
>>2158537
Because that's where the poop comes from and I'm trying to get her to poop.

Are you supposed to be joking? This is a serious issue, I don't want my dog to be sick.
>>
>>2158545
you're a nasty little shitpig, you can't food me
a person who was not a shiteating pervert would take they dog to a vet if there were worried it was sick, not just stare at her butthole for "a little over an hour"
>>
in 5 years your dog will be dead of assfucking and you'll be paying ladies $50 to come over to your house to shit so you can eat the turds
>>
>>2158548
>>2158549
This is my first, and last time, on /an/. I thought at least this board would have serious answers.
>>
>>2158551
Ignore the shit eaters. I'd suggest taking it to the vet, it could be the anal glands.
>>
>>2158551
and I thought I could go to /an/: animals and nature after work today without having to read some stupid posts from some degenerate who is pretending not to know that there are doctors for pets called veterinarians
>>
>>2158556
Then ignore the thread you faggotron.
>>
>>2158554
I will be tomorrow if the situation doesn't improve by the morning.

She's still pooping once a day but it just worries me.
>>
>>2158561
>She's still pooping once a day but it just worries me.
yeah, because you can't finish unless you have some some sweet dookie to play around with
>>
>>2158563
Are you 9? Seriously, I can't even imagine a teenager acting this immature.
>>
>>2158569
I'm 30 years old and have never licked a turd, OP does it every Saturday
>>
>>2158551
It's 4chan. Of course people are going to shitpost. What do you expect?

Maybe something is causing her pain when she is taking a poop, so she doesn't want to do it? If she has been doing this for a week, I would honestly take her to the vet sooner than later.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.