[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can i shave my colliy?? ?;>)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Collie_hero.jpg (131 KB, 1216x669) Image search: [Google]
Collie_hero.jpg
131 KB, 1216x669
can i shave my colliy?? ?;>)
>>
>>2155280
no you LGBTSJW, it's cold outside. collies need love
>>
prolly
>>
You can, mean you should. You shouldn't shave a dog down unless it's a medical issue(surgery or mats that cannot be groomed out). Shaving is more trouble than it's worth and it damages their undercoat(which both keeps them warm and cool, so if you think your dog is too hot because her fur its not the case).
>>
ye be sure to use Gillette Mach 3 TURBO (TM) for a really close shave
>>
>mfw I always ask the groomer not to shave my aussie and she keeps insisting she's never heard you shouldn't do that and that her fur will grow back fine but ooookaaaaay you're the customer
>mfw every time my parents dog sit my mom tells me "can't we just get her shaved? She looked so nice last time (They did it when I lived with them a while ago) and she needs a haircut!

Just please don't fuck up my dog. It's not hard.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.