[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /an/ I need your "professional" opinion >stray
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: cat.jpg (46 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
46 KB, 720x960
Hey /an/ I need your "professional" opinion

>stray cat sometimes shows up at my place and I feed her
>obviously proggo
>gives birth to 4 cute kittens right behind our house, in a small nest of sorts
>check on the kittens from time to time
>notice that one of them often has his tongue sticking out
>laugh it out as him just being a funny cat
>today I pick them up for the first time since they started walking around and getting out of the nest
>the guy who's tongue is sticking out turned out to be handicapped or something, always has his mouth open
>probably from birth since now that I remember it, I never saw him with his mouth closed
>probably a birth defect
>am poor as fuck and cant afford medical care for myself, let alone a cat (the fact that I live in a slum with stray cats and cat nests behind the house should tell you everything)

Will this poor fuck die? I imagine that he wont be able to eat once his mom stops giving him the titties. Is there anything even possible since it seems like he was born handicapped anyway?
>>
Vet Ranch
>>
He might have Downs.

I'm not even kidding. Dogs and cats can have it and one symptom is not closing the mouth properly and having the tongue always hanging out. Get a local shelter to take a look at him and give you an opinion.
>>
>Feeding unfixed cats
Nigga' what are you doing?
I love cats and all that, but I don't feed them unless they're fixed. Otherwise you're really just contributing to the problem.
>>
>>2150507
Wew...
So that's how it is huh? I have a retarded cat..
Sounds funny.
>>
>>2150510
This

made the mistake when I was younger. Feed the stray Queen by tossing food out the window. She brought her two daughters with her. Queen gave birth again, so did the daughters, Suddenly there are 20+ cats hanging out around my house. The ones that didnt die had kittens of their own. 50+ cats just... hanging around, not enough food to feed them all, couldnt possibly afford vetcare for them all. Original queen got hit by a car, daughters still produced a litter every 6 months or so

Watched a LOT of kittens die of sickness and bad nutrition, mauled by dogs, killed by bratty children, hit by cars or chopped to pieces from resting in car engines. Shelters wouldnt take them after awhile since there were so many, only offering to put them all down

Dont do it to yourself. Get them fixed if you can or give them to someone who will
>>
>>2150474
Don't feed strays, especially if you are struggling to provide for yourself.
>>
>>2150705
>queen hit by car
Every time
>>
>>2150784
After so many litters, im pretty sure big mama cats go alittle nuts. Pretty sure she wasnt all there mentally when the car got her
>>
Possible it got its jaw broken really early on and it just healed awkwardly. It doesn't necessarily mean it won't be able to eat, if you live in a poor area I guess there isn't much you can do about it anyway unless you want to adopt it and syringe feed it for its entire life.

>>2150477
>Jaw looks deformed
>Better amputate it
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.