[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whuzz diz big ol dog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (783 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
783 KB, 1136x640
I was watching a video on protection dogs and this tank featured but his breed wasn't mentioned.
If you could help me out I'd like that very much
>>
Big bork bork pupper
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
I will post a couple more screenshots to aid identification
>>
>>2150429
Boxer/st Bernard?
Boxers can get about that big, I know a 150 pounder.
>>
>>2150429
Thats not a big dog, its owner is just a manlet
>>
I'm willing to bet that dog is not actually a guard dog and was never trained to be one.

Anyone trying to deliberately train a family pet for protection should just go ahead and put the dog down, because that's what is going to end up happening anyway. Only professional dogs treated as 100% work horses can pull it off without an 'accident' happening at some point.
>>
>>2150438

I wouldn't put that dog over 160, tops. I have a St. Bernard that is 185 and the dog in the picture is a fair bit smaller than he is.
>>
>>2150439
Thats a child lel
>>
>>2150440
You're right its not a gaurd dog its a protection dog. Completely different box of frogs. I'll find the website they're a p well known company (apparently) with a good name (apparently)
>>
>>2150448
>Completely different box of frogs.

What an odd expression. I've never heard that before.
>>
>>2150438
I thought boxer but his face isn't squashed enough I think. He looks like a fuck off big pittie to me but I'm sure hes not
>>
>>2150440
Found the shit my man, peruse at your leisure

http://www.protectiondogsuk.co.uk/
>>
>>2150438
A boxer shouldn't be more than 70lbs so if you know somebody with 150lb one you know a shitty boxer or a very fat one.
>>
>>2150429
The pictures are blurry, cant see the dog well. Could it be English Mastiff? Or maybe Boerboel?
>>
>>2150480
I guess it's a cross breed. It literally weighs more than me and can easily throw her paws on someone 6 feet tall when her legs are working. She's a giant baby. Really giant.
>>
>>2150574
Looking at google images it certainly looks like a boerboel though I don't really have the eye for these things, thank you
>>
>>2150429

Bandog or Presa.
>>
>>2150637
Or a bullmastiff possibly
>>
>>2150639
Now I dont know what to believe
>>
>>2150644

The more I look at it its a Presa Canario.
>>
>>2150438
>>2150450
>>2150480
>>2150574
>>2150640

How could you know so little about dogs?
>>
>>2150429
thats an optical illusion. The dog is in the air and closer to the camera.
>>
It's kind'a funny reading this thread. We have a couple dogs - 125 pounds, and 180 pounds. Great Pyrs. I guess you sort'a get used to it. People seem really impressed or interested in the giant size. When personally, I can't remember the last time I had a dog that couldn't put its paws on my shoulders or give me the most unpleasant wake up call ever by jumping onto the bed and slamming down on top of me.

It's just life. A good life. I recommend you guys try it. Just be sure to do them right. You don't want 100+lb dog with trust issues or something. You may be able to get away with that with your purse-poodle, but the stakes are higher when the teeth get bigger.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.