[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to kill magpies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: magpi_tcm9-327596.jpg (178 KB, 1184x494) Image search: [Google]
magpi_tcm9-327596.jpg
178 KB, 1184x494
What's the best way to kill magpies?
>>
>>2149666
Shoving them up your ass
>>
>>2149666
I don't know how to kill them, but I know how to make them docile, Satan
Buy a small remotely activable sound device with a bright tint (attach fake gold ring to itor something)
Leave it on the ground.
Some time after the cunt inevitably takes it to its nest, make it play absurdly high and sharp sounds at high volume whenever you hear the cunts screech
after a time they will stop
>>
>>2149666
don't

they're bros
>>
>>2149719
I'll see about that. It's good that they are trainable I suppose. There's one that sits right above my bathroom window every day chattering it's bastard head off. 2 neighbours cut down trees but they are still here, they just moved to the next tree down. We we're quiet and magpie free hood 4 years ago. I never see a hedge sparrow now.
>>
you can't get rid of them legally.
>>
>>2149768
not true

in my country, it's legal to shoot them with BB guns

not that any decent person would, though

also
>>2149719
>(attach fake gold ring to itor something)
the whole "magpies are attracted to shiny things" meme is just another stupid animal myth

OP should just get used to it. hating the chirps of birs is like hating life itself
>>
>>2149775
I don't mind them too much, it's just that one guy. Troll birds.
>>
why would you wanna kill such a cool birb? just scare them away with your ugly mug or throw shit at them, they can recognize faces and tell the others to stay away from you
>>
File: anon scares the birds.png (58 KB, 1715x818) Image search: [Google]
anon scares the birds.png
58 KB, 1715x818
>>2149781
>>
Why kill them? They only make a bit of a ruckus sometimes where I'm at but never while I'm sleeping.

Cool birds.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.