[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm taking my dog to the vet today but before I go I wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 540x540
I'm taking my dog to the vet today but before I go I wanted some of your opinions for when I get back. Last week I left my dog with my cousin to go on a holiday abroad, and now she's back she seems normal, except for whenever I touch her leg/ tail she freaks out. She never used to do this and she isn't eating as much. I'm just wondering if my cousin has mistreated her in some way?
>>
Let your vet tell you the nature of the injury first. Maybe she got hurt playing and your cousin was hoping you wouldn't notice? I wouldn't jump straight to abuse unless your cousin has hurt animals in the past intentionally.
>>
>>2149536
Does your cousin have children? Leg/tail pulling is common for little kids.
>>
>>2149628
Another clue: your cousin having one less child.
>>
Update?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.