[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Been wanting a second dog as a buddy for our first for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1455598226601.jpg (56 KB, 576x418) Image search: [Google]
1455598226601.jpg
56 KB, 576x418
>Been wanting a second dog as a buddy for our first for a while
>Walk into the petshop today to get some crickers
>lady who owns the shop has three german shepherd puppies in a crate
>says her brothers bitch had the pups and she took three into her petshop to try and find them good homes
>only wants 300 for a pup wich covers the cost of the shots and dewormer

Holy fuck, I'm going for it!
>>
buying one of those puppies means you're directly supporting and enabling backyard breeders.
>>
>>2146487
>Tripfagging for no reason

Fuck off
>>
>>2146487
Mmmnnyes better put them in the furnace then.
>>
>>2146485
>$300 for pups cover shots and dewormer
>At a shelter, a $300 pup would cover shots, dewormer, 1 month free doggy healthcare, spay/neuter, flea and tick meds, first vet visit, and training classes

Spoiler alert, the shots and dewormer cost maybe $60 tops if you live in a very expensive area like NY or parts of California.
>>
>>2146546
Well I know it doesn't cost a full 300 but it is probably a hundred and I don't mind giving this lady a little extra seeing as she's also trying to help her brother get his shit together and get his dog fixed.

I actually talked with her for a while and she said she doesn't like bybs either (tried to help him get the dog fixed before but he was against it) and now she's only taking in a few of the pups to help him out a bit but this is supposed to be his 'final notice'.

She actually seemed pretty angry about the whole thing, which I totally understand, I've got family I've tried to help too and basically had to give up.

But anyway, they definitely look purebred and healthy and she said both parents are around 3 and 4 and have straight backs and haven't shown any signs of bad hips so far. She warned me up front that the parents weren't health checked and her brother was unlikely to check them even if I asked, so I was basically going in blind.
>>
don't think $300 for a byb pup is a deal when you can get puppies with the same shit for $50
>>
>>2146670
I know it's not a good deal, as I stated here:
>>2146616
>>
>>2146670
It's not a good deal when there are animal shelters were you can get a dog for free.

Especially with the stray dog problem in the US buying and promoting breeding is being part of the problem, you can find german shepherd puppies in shelters if you look for them
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.