[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
not my cat pictured. I found a stray near my apartment few months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
not my cat pictured.

I found a stray near my apartment few months ago,

one thing lead to another and now she is pregnant
I think it will be less than 2 weeks before she births and i really don't have the money to take care of her and her litter.
its like 400$ all inclusive for the shots and spay, but i mean i just don't have that cash.

Thought about taking it into town and dropping it off hope it doesn't come back.

Wanted to let her loose later tonight, it's a shitty situation, but i mean not really sure what to do.

wut do?
>>
>>2144260
Talk to a local shelter you fucking retard. Just tell them you found a cat that looks like it's about to have kittens.
>>
>>2144261
they charge like 30$ to take it in, i'm broke as a motherfucker right now.
>>
>>2144265

Drop it over a bridge.
Do the ecosystem a favor.
>>
>>2144265

Drop the box on their counter and bolt
>>
Just push the cat down some stairs. Trust me, I'm a doctor.
>>
Leave the box outside the shelter.
>>
>>2144261
Show me pictures of the cat, info on the shelter and a receipt if you go through with it, and I'll reimburse you

But right now out sounds like you are just fishing for $30 on /an/ which is really not cool
>>
The world doesn't need more stray cat pests. Shoot her.
>>
File: lolicarl.png (60 KB, 1130x900) Image search: [Google]
lolicarl.png
60 KB, 1130x900
Stop fucking you cat. anon. This is why she's pregnant.
>>
>>2144265
You've gotta be kidding me.

Take her in and explain the situation. They may waive the fee or allow you to pay it at a later date. Do NOT just let her go, that's literally the worst thing you could do for her and the kittens aside from setting her on goddamn fire.

>>2144404
You're a good guy.
>>
>>2144470
Bridge or leave in box at shelter sound like great options to me you just gotta do what you gotta do.

And for you to say i am fishing for cash on 4chan seriously major fuck you.

Its just a shitty predicament. Pay for something i cant afford, have 10 cats shit and piss all over apartment or kill the damn thing.

Should have never intervened and let it starve when i found it.
>>
>>2144541

You've been feeding and/or housing this cat? Congrats, it's your cat now. Your a retard for not having the foresight to see that it was going to get pregnant and save up the pocket change to get that thing spayed at local shelter.
>>
>>2144265
>don't have $30 to spare
Shouldn't have taken in a stray then ya fucking idiot.
Literally go in anywhere with a box with some holes and her inside.
Put it on the floor and leave.
Heck you can do it in a petsmart or a shelter. It'll definitely be better off than with your broke ass.
>>
>>2144260
Take her to a shelter you twat.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.