[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shooting cats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 600x450
Is it legal to shoot stuff like cats that wander into your garden and kill every bird they see, leaving a mess of feathers to clean up? I live in central Europe btw
>>
But the cat is invading my property, if they're wild what's stopping me from just killing it? How is it different from killing a pest?
>>
>>2142475
Are you allowed to shoot other animals where you live? If so, then probably.
>>
Just let them eat the birds
>>
>>2142479
They also shit all over my garden and garage, at night they have screaming contests that sound a little like a child getting mutilated.
>>
Probably not, in europe the laws are retarded because they want to keep their completely fucked ecosystem.

Fill your yard full of catnip and lilies.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-10-06-55-01.png (4 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-10-06-55-01.png
4 MB, 1080x1920
>>2142485
>Fill your yard full of catnip and lilies.
Wait, what? Are cats attracted to lillies?
>>
>>2142492
Lilies are poison to cats.
>>
>>2142472
>Is it legal to shoot stuff like dogs that shit in your garden and kill every baby they see, leaving a mess of babyparts to clean up? I live in central Europe btw
>>
>>2142504
Thanks
>>
>>2142492
No. If you were a responsible cat owner you'd want to make sure to never let your cat near lilies. Even rubbing against the flowers can kill a cat.
>>
>>2142510
Good thing I'm not a cat owner then. Guess I'll keep growing my lillies.
>>
>>2142475
Because i liek cats :'(((((
>>
>>2142472
Shooting in urban areas is rarely allowed.
>>
>>2142539
And even then I think most laws only apply to shooting dogs.
>>
>>2142566
Why aren't cats allowed to be shot? They're worse than dogs.
>>
>>2142566
Most of the time the law specifically states that it is illegal to discharge a firearm within city limits. There is no distinction over what you can or cannot shoot, they just made an umbrella definition to pretty much cover everything.
>>
>>2142567
Because nobody cares about birds or small rodents or anything that cats kill because mostly they are considered a nuisance.
Livestock on the other hand is worth a lot of money and laws allowing you to shoot dogs tend to be very old, you don't want a bunch of pissed off farmers on your hands either they can unite better than any country.

My uncle shoots dogs that put a toe into his land, he likes dogs but he has lost countless sheep and foul to shitheads who do not keep their dogs secured, he gets nothing but grief from the owners who then have to pay for the sheep but the money never enough to cover the loss or the pissed off owners out for your blood.
Thats why dogs are worse, they cause a lot of problems.
>>
You can shoot whatever you want as long as you don't get caught. ;)
>>
>>2142506
in places that arent retarded the answer is yes to both you and OP
>>
>>2142572
This.
>>
The best you can do is trap it and call the animal control.

I did that once on a realllly nice cat. Definitely someone's cat. But I too got annoyed that people just let them do whatever.

Cats are just like dogs in regards to wandering.
>>
>>2142570
Just use the most powerful air gun you can buy without a special license
>>
>>2142675
Or... get a rimfire rifle with supressor and subsonic ammo to remove vermin like a pro.
>>
>>2142678
>>2142675
Both are considered firearms, but it's highly unlikely you would caught. Just sayin.
>>
>>2142683
>Not living in a free nation in which firearm ownership is a guaranteed right.
I pity the eurotrash.
>>
>>2142684
Firearm ownership is allowed in every country of Europe, m8.
Just because they don't fall so often in the hands of criminals and niggers doesn't mean normal people can't get some if they want.
>>
>>2143095
They also don't treat them like fucking toys.
>>
>>2142472

It is in New Zealand.
>>
>>2143095
>>2143102
Catharsus and projection: Traits of Eurotrash
>>
>>2143126

Not knowing how to spell catharsis: traits of a confirmed inbred faggot.
>>
Cats are vermin do you're local animals a favor and put them down
>>
>>2143095
>It's allowed.
>If you let the police randomly search your home three times a year and give them your first born son.

>>2143102
>Implying one cannot have fun using a tool.
I'm sorry that guns are so much fun to use. I'll try and calm my enthusiasm next time I go shooting.

Honestly though, I didn't realize that all you eurotrash were so delusional. It's kind of shocking.
>>
>>2142618
>>>2142506 (You)
>in places that arent retarded the answer is yes to both you and OP
Just make sure u rape dogs before shooting them. Also video it and post on /b/.
>>
>I live in central Europe btw
shoot yourself senpai
>>
yes just like its illegal to shoot someone who walks into your yard. cats don't have a hunting season so yes it's illegal .

someone shot but didn't kill my cat years ago and got in all kinds of trouble. and their guns got removed because they were shooting them off in a neighborhood
>>
Who gives a shit. If it's creating a problem on your property and it doesn't belong to anyone just shoot it. No one is going to care unless it's their cat, in which case you need to just ask them to keep their cat indoors instead.
>>
>>2142482
>>2142482
>>>2142479
> They also shit all over my garden and garage, at night they have screaming contests that sound a little like a child getting mutilated.

Kek
>>
>>2143913
shooting a cat isn't illegal on your own property.

but firing a gun in a neighbourhood usually is.
>>
>Is this legal? Here's my world region

Ok
>>
>>2142475
They may be wild, but it's not really that easy to determine. I had a cat that was roaming free around the house, even the countryside, for DAYS before coming back.

Safe bet would be (if you don't have dogs or other pets), take a few leaves of wolfsbane, crush them, stick in a sausage and serve to the fuckers.
>>
>>2142475
Still NO!
>>
>>2142472
Did you already used a watergun or Supersoaker?
It's not harmfull and have much effect.
>>
>>2144191
> and have much effect.
it has next to no effect.
>>
>>2144193
Then you have badass cats in you garden.
>>
>>2143863
That'd make for an awesome rekt thread. 10/10 would watch.
>>
File: do it.jpg (3 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
do it.jpg
3 KB, 300x168
JUST DO IT!!
>>
Shoot them all, don't let them kill any more wildlife please.
>>
>>2142472
It's your responsibility as a human to remove invasive species fron your ecosystem, and cats are the most invasive of species. Kill them all, lad.
>>
>>2142472
>central Europe
Nice try amerikaner
>>
File: 1465241508294.png (2 MB, 895x3747) Image search: [Google]
1465241508294.png
2 MB, 895x3747
>>2142472
Listen man, I know you're feeling depressed about being in the new islamic state. I know you're probably really annoyed that your sister/wife was raped by some guy named Abdul and you can't complain about it without being captured by the anti-racism league. I know you're feeling how big of a cuck you are as the mudslime hordes invade.

But killing random cats won't solve that.

Go kill some arabs. Do us all a favor. It's time to get this race war started.
>>
>>2144803
If that man wasn't part of EDL he probably wouldn't have been treated like that. It's dumb but understandable that it goes that way. Same shit as when the far-right people outright dismiss far-leftists. Both are shit desu.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.