[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how is killing these animals even legal? what do they do with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: animal hunting.jpg (83 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
animal hunting.jpg
83 KB, 600x450
how is killing these animals even legal?
what do they do with the body afterwards? does it go to the animal clothing industry?
>>
They cut up the meat and use it in wildlife preserves.

They'll use the hide to make stuff I bet too.

Usually, they're just culling older animals so that the herds can grow.
>>
>>2142049

The meat is taken to villages in most cases where it isnt practical for the shooter to take it back to their home country.
>>
What I wanna know is how you got let out of your cage.
>>
>>2142049
well if its legal it's often part of a wildlife preserve, they keep a tight leash on what animal is allowed to be hunted to what extend to keep the population and the local enviroment stable.
illegal hunting and poaching is a problem though. since they don't care about shit like that.
i still think it's retarded to just travel to africa so you can shoot an ellephant in the face from the back of your range rover from 200 meters away with your hunting rifle. i don't see the point, and you just ended a creatures life becasue it makes you feel good. good job i guess, you managed to aim your rifle properly and hit a moving target so that it stopped moving, big whoop. but couldn't you have done that with something that isn't alive? but at least when its "legal" you're not really hurting the species as a whole.
>>
>>2142670
Go shove a rag up your cunt you whiney shit. Nobody asked for your stupid shallow opinions on hunting.
>>
>>2142676
>she wasted thousands of dollars to travel to africa and destroy life
lmao @ ur life
>>
>>2142690
Having an opportunity to take some the largest and most exotic game in the world is somehow a joke of a life
>Coming from a fat dyke on a cantonese shadow puppet newsgroup
>>
>>2142693
pitiful
>>
>>2142670

200 metres? No. The sport is braining the elephant bull as he charges so more like 20 metres with a big bore rifle.

I have no issue with that so long as you tracked the bull down in a freerange enviroment and it was due to be culled for whatever reason.

These "safaris" are 9/10 a joke. An animal is released into a small enclosure and shot from a blind when it goes to drink from a watering hole.

They do the same shit here in New Zealand with farmed red stags, chamois and tahr. I saw some fat fuck in blue jeans posing with a 13" bull tahr in the southern alps. The chopper dropped him off then herded the tahr towards him (highly illegal) so he could shoot it. Ethical hunters are in full alpine kit because they climbed up the mountain.
>>
>>2142695
Already at one word replies because you know you've been beat?

Now that's pitiful.
>>
>>2142049
>durrr durrr this animal is a lot bigger and more cute than the rats in my basement!
>killing it must be bad!

Fuck you OP.
>>
File: 1464390331310.jpg (25 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1464390331310.jpg
25 KB, 250x250
>>2142049
>giraffes
>endangered
pick one
>>
File: 1456695471512.jpg (41 KB, 299x305) Image search: [Google]
1456695471512.jpg
41 KB, 299x305
>>2142693
one cant get more BTFO than this
>>
>>2142755
sad
>>
>>2142049
Is that a tranny?
>>
>>2142834

Does it matter if your hitting it from the back anyway?
>>
>>2142049
But what does giraffe taste like?
>>
>>2142932

When I watch nature shows I find myself wondering what everything tastes like.
>>
>>2142049
one titty's looking at the giraffe, one titty's looking straight at the camera. sign of a true marksman, always keep one areola on the prize
>>
>>2142676
Giraffe populations have been declining at an alarming rate, though. Over forty percent in the last fifteen years.
>>
File: 1394036772471.gif (3 MB, 565x318) Image search: [Google]
1394036772471.gif
3 MB, 565x318
>>2142690
she's donated more to wildlife conservation in that one trip than you have in your entire life

and honestly, the animal is old and doesn't give a shit. much better than dying of disease or ripped apart.

and hopefully one day when there isn't too many niggers around, all the big game animals aren't all fucking extinct and can repopulate
>>
>>2143009
that's it exactly if the people bitching really wanted to help they could buy all the special permits that allow these hunts up and then just not use em if they wanted to
>>
>>2142932
Chicken
>>
>>2143009
>one day when there isn't too many niggers around, all the big game animals aren't all fucking extinct and can repopulate

That's the problem. These animals have no real protection. Only completely half ass methods easily pushed aside by corruption. The way that country is going, they will eventually stop pretending to care and start auctioning off kill rights of endangered species just so they can afford food.
>>
>>2142932
Like beef and venison.

Fun fact, giraffe are kosher :3
>>
>>2142049
why do you give a shit?
Its an animal, just like a cow. Those are killed by millions
>>
>>2144428
Rabbi pls leave
>>
>>2144370
And maybe if all you shitty amerifats were killed than maybe bears, pronghorns and bison can make a comeback
>>
>>2144800
S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E
>>
>>2144800
Then the Chinese would eat them all
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.