[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pet leech thread? Pet leech thread. Here's one of mine.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: a.jpg (130 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
130 KB, 960x960
Pet leech thread? Pet leech thread.
Here's one of mine.
>>
>>2140048
Do you feed him yourself?
>>
>>2140054
I have been, but I have too many and I think I might be a little allergic to them.

Going to try the "sausage casing full of blood" method and try feeding them all at once.
>>
Vlad 2.0?
>>
>>2140056
Where will you get the blood?
>>
>>2140084
Asian markets seem to have it, i'll just have to make sure it is straight blood and doesn't have any added salt or something.
>>
>>2140048
Kill yourself
>>
>>2140048
Post your tank
>>
>>2140057
ah, the good old days
now there was a guy that wasn't afraid to stick a leach to his skin
>>
>>2140178
I'm down with Vlad Jr. What tripfaga do we have left besides Bugguy and the Russian do?
Snail cat and kitten are gone, so is nigger husky guy and Humphrey's owner. That cat breeder and llama breeder posts sometimes.

I'm down for a likeable tripfag.
>>
>>2140048
>>
File: jar.jpg (80 KB, 716x960) Image search: [Google]
jar.jpg
80 KB, 716x960
>>2140176
Debating on setting up a planted 10 gallon for them, but I'm worried about escapees and it making it hard to find them for feeding and etc.

Leeches are also one of the very very few things that actually do well in fishbowl conditions. They're all just in a huge glass cookie jar.
>>
I'd like to have a few in-house myself for periodic therapy. I heard that as long as one doesn't "share" bites you have little to worry about contamination. Unofficially. They're rather cute at any rate.
>>
Leeches are dope as fuck.
>>
thank you this thread gave me an amazing idea
>>
>>2140048
put it on your dick.
>>
N O P E
O
P
E
>>
File: t2a10.jpg (190 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
t2a10.jpg
190 KB, 800x600
>>2140238
>but I'm worried about escapees
You could try a mesh top like pic related.
>>
That is a big leech
>>
>>2141277
if i take that leech off, will you die?
>>
Dude...why?
>>
>>2140048
jesus christ you nature loving freaks never know where to draw the line
>>
>>2140048
Where'd you get the leeches
>>
>>2141295
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>2141914
I hereby second that question
>>
What do you keep your leeches in? I'm intrigued
>>
>>2140048

Aint that one of them Messacun Bloodsucker Worms??

What the heck kinda pet is that?? R u a quaker?
>>
>>2141983
See
>>2140238
>>
For how long do you have them already?
>>
>>2140426
Yeah, as far as I know theres never been a case of leeches transmitting blood diseases, although it is theoretically possible for some things. (I think them only feeding every few months is what makes them safe)

>>2141144
Yeah, I'll probably give that a shot!

>>2141295
No, just bleed a lot. It's a pretty constant flow of blood after they let go for like 4-5+ hours for me. Doesn't hurt whatsoever except a little bit in the initial bite.

>>2141914
>>2141976
https://www.leeches.com/
They have the giant buffalo leeches too. I want some so fucking bad, but not $200 a piece bad.
>>
>>2142405
>if i take that leech of will you die
>No, just bleed a lot. It's a pretty constant flow of blood after they let go for like 4-5+ hours for me. Doesn't hurt whatsoever except a little bit in the initial bite.
Anon pls
>>
>>2141964
it's a big leech
>>
>>2142600
for sucking
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
This is my leech. I'm trying to get rid of him he is just costing me to much. anyone want him
>>
>>2140048
WHY? That's disgusting!
>>
OP that's really weird but whatever makes you happy I guess

>>2142838
I laughed
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.