[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spider problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 20160602_002224.jpg (1 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160602_002224.jpg
1 MB, 5312x2988
Hey /an/, femanon here. I there is a spider on the wall next to my bed and i have no idea how to get rid of it. I have arachnophobia so no way i'm letting that thing get near my hand. It's not that big, but definetely bigger than your casual housespider. Help me /an/, it'l almost 1AM where i live and i really want to sleep. Pic related, it's the spider.
>>
>>2136050
Have you tried asking it to leave nicely?
Though to be realistic house prices nowadays make it very hard for first time buyers/renters.
>>
>>2136052
I'm seroius i'm tired as shit and that little fucker is keeping me from sleeping
>>
it disappeared. I went ahead to answer anon and it's gone
>>
Put on your big girl panties and take care of it....you are giving other femanons a bad name by posting this stupid crap
>>
>>2136061
Unless you have arachnophobia there's no reason to identify with me on this
>>
Alright thread closed, i fucking massacred it with the biggest book i could find
>>
>>2136064
You know there's hardly ever just one spider right? I bet it's friends all saw that.
You think they'll be intimidated by your display of violence? You think they'll stay back now they know what you're capable of?
WRONG ANSWER MISS SPIDER CHOW.
>>
Just keep spraying it with Windex until it stops moving
>>
My aunt has arachnophobia, she still wouldn't be lame enough or attention whorish enough to post to a place like 4chan that doesn't give a fuck.....
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.