[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In a couple hours we're going to put my kitty Oreo to sleep.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 960x720
In a couple hours we're going to put my kitty Oreo to sleep. She's about 14 years old, she has recently gone completely blind, and has also not been eating or drinking for the past few days and she has gotten weaker.

I love her so much, I'm going to stay with her through the whole procedure like how she has been by my side through the tough times in my life..

Rest In Peace, Oreo
I love you
>>
next week, when you get a new cat, try not to give it such a shitty name. nothing anyone has ever loved that is not a cookie is named oreo.
>>
>>2136021
That was the name she was given when we got her
>>
>>2136021
Though your an asshole I can't disagree Oreo is a shitty name sorry OP
>>
>>2136019
RIP klondike bar
Gone but not forgotten, Snickers
>>
>>2136019
>My Kitty, Kitty.
>My Kitty, Oreo.
>My Kitty, Fluffy.
>My Kitty, Mr. Cat

What are these stupid fucking pet names.
>>
>>2136019
You'll follow the cat in a few, short years. They may seem like long years now, but just wait, when you're on your death bed. There will be no Oreo by your side.

You're alone anon. And we're all alone in death.

You'll join us all in death, soon.

Rest In Peace.
>>
>>2136076
Some of these people may have had these cats since they were little kids and got to name them.
>>
File: ...fuck.jpg (15 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
...fuck.jpg
15 KB, 600x400
>>2136077
>>
>>2136019
I'm sorry to hear that anon. You're making the right decision if she won't eat or drink ... and good of you to stay so she will be with someone familiar. It makes it easier on them while they go to sleep from the anesthesia. *hugs* I've known that feel very recently myself, you're in my prayers.
>>
File: SNICKAS.png (823 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
SNICKAS.png
823 KB, 600x600
Shit Anon, had to put my cat(>16) down today too.

RIP Snickers, you fat shit
>>
Ignore all the edgy replies OP. I'm so sorry that you're losing your beloved cat. It's so good that you've been staying by her side and will be there for her while she passes. It's so sad but soon for her it will mean the pain is gone and having you there will make you forever inside her kitty heart and soul. I'm sure you were such a good friend to her OP. Remember all the happy times and how life is something truly beautiful. Rest in peace Oreo
>>
>>2136357
fuck my cat has the same fur pattern, he's 11 and also fat as shit ;_;
>>
>>2136019
>obligate carnivores need to eat every day or else they're better off dead

My girlfriends has a cat that's been like this for years. It's not dying.

Now that you read this OP you'll realize you killed your cat and will have at least somewhat of a guilty conscience.

You're welcome.
>>
>>2136427
your girlfriend is torturing the cat with a life of misery because she's too weak a person to do the right thing and you're too weak a person to push her to it.
>>
>>2136433
Cat seems happy to me.

Maybe you're too blind to see that an animal can still want to live without sight.

Maybe you should be put down instead.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.