[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your favorite animal YouTube channels?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5 KB, 299x168
What are your favorite animal YouTube channels?
>>
Talking Kitty Cat
>>
I like that one with the Dog 101 videos.
>>
https://youtu.be/MmLK3UytHE8
>>
>>2134998
Peacockspiderman
>>
>>2134998
VetRanch
>>
>>2134998
Vet Clinic Gambia. Can be very gory though
>>
Zacgeorge and pawnation
>>
Viperkeeper is always good stuff. He's different than some of the look at how badass and edgy i am with muh venomous snakes type youtuber. This guy cares. And he talks to his snakes. It's very cute. And also you get the close calls he has sometimes when he needs to clean tanks or feed the snakes for extra excitement. Nevermind the serious deep voice this is dangerous disclaimer at the beginning if all his vids. I understand the need for a disclaimer but the tone of that 20 second clip is completely at odds with the personalities of mr and mrs viperkeeper.
>>
angeleyedboidan

I love Max sooo much. And he is obiously well caried
>>
>>2135552
this. if I can't afford a cockatoo then I will watch one for a few minutes a day.
>>
>>2135552
This.
>>
>>2135399
Fuck, I spent an entire night looking through their videos once. There's something about parasite removal that's so gross but fascinating. It's horrifying to think that people let their dogs get to that point, like the pupper that had to be put down.
>>
>>2135552

Max is a character. I find it especially funny how much he avoids flying. His wings are not clipped and he can be seen flying in some of the videos on the channel. Even so, he does silly stuff like climbing up his perch with his feet and sliding down it like he's a fireman.
>>
>>2134998
This is the best:
https://www.youtube.com/user/metzger6666/videos
Nothing will ever come close, which is sad because he stopped making videos two years ago and I need more.
>>
>>2134998
>it's a Dan does his little autistic laugh episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99gAtzVRut0

very cool guy though
>>
>>2135950
He does not know how to fly correctly :c
>>
>>2135548
>Okay, I was gonna point out that U-Plexes are very useful for containing, uh, pogo sticks with venom.
>(...)
>Oh, he's pissed! Haha, you'e pissed, Pogo, huh?

:3
>>
TarantulaAddict. His voice is very relaxing plus I love his collection
>>
Animalwondersmontana they are an informative rescue with all kinds of animals from dogs and cats to a prehensile-tailed porcupine and rare lizards
>>
>>2136162

haha yeah. Speaking of viperkeeper i should link the most important starter video to watch of his where he answers most of the questions that probably immediately come to mind when you watch his others. FAQ video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAM1q0S7v0I
>>
>>2135388
This
>>
Wildlife aid
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.