[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What type of spider of this (sorry for shifty picture)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
What type of spider of this (sorry for shifty picture)
>>
>>2134733
>>
>>2134733
Brown Recluse
>>
Looks like a Brazilian wandering spider.
>>
>>2134733
Is that-nah couldn't be.
Could it?
>nothing on google image search, this isn't an old pic
Oh shit.
Take a better pic faggot, and where abouts do you live? Midwestern US, south, west?
You could be a lucky roommate with one of the few posters who actually has a brown recluse in their house, but we'll need a better pic to know.
>>
>>2134760

Post mortem. Killed it last night sorry
>>
It was about the size of a quarter with its legs open btw
>>
>>2134733
Literally how is it possible to take such a shitty picture? Was this taken by accident when your camera fell off a fucking shelf?
>>
its one of those buggers with legs i think
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
>>2135010
No location? Come on.
And that picture is useless.
Beyond useless.
>>
North eastern ohio. Sorry for the shitty pic I didn't want to get too close
>>
>>2135235
Yeah, it might have shot fucking lasers at you.

Whatever it was, it was harmless.
>>
>>2135084
I bet op was just too scared to get closer than that.
>>
>>2134733
UPDATE

Found another spider of the same type in my house. Seems to be multiple pls help identify
>>
>>2135872
Holy shit you can get closer than that you dumb whore it's not going to fly and bite your balls off.

It looks like it might be a particularly dark female long-legged sac spider under shitty lighting.
>>
>>2135872
Nothing dangerous, it sounds like you had an egg sac that hatched in your home and the babies that didn't leave have grown up
>>
>>2135152
oh yeah and what makes you the expert huh?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.