[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it just a meme or does any cat of you actually use the toilet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1457316037774.jpg (232 KB, 1688x2048) Image search: [Google]
1457316037774.jpg
232 KB, 1688x2048
or at least clean them?
>>
I wanna train a cat to use toilet but no one here apparently knows how
>>
>>2129448
Look on google, nimrod. Most systems involve getting a special little seat for them to learn on, then eventually taking it away and them using the toilet.

Getting them to flush is something else entirely.
>>
>>2129448
Like always, cats love to dominate YOU and choose their place where they want to shit.
If the place you chose (like the toilet) is not the place they had in mind, too bad, they will shit where they want instead.
>>
My cat uses the toilet sporadically (I think he only likes it right after someone flushed because the water is moving around or something..)
I didn't try to teach him, but I did raise him from a kitten, so maybe he had a while to observe/learn?
>>
My cat visits me often when I'm on the toilet, so since he had such a fascination, I decided to set up one bathroom for him. I had an aluminum basking pan that I cut up, wrapped around the toilet, filled with his litter, and put the seat down. Then I put a chair next to the toilet to make it easier for him. I introduced him to it, but he was having none of that, jumped down and left. No problem, I tried a week later, and he reacted the same.

He doesn't have a fascination with toilets, only of me on them.
>>
Please don't let your cats shit in toilets. It is fucking up marine mammals.
>>
File: cat-toilet.jpg (12 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
cat-toilet.jpg
12 KB, 268x268
>>2129448
>>
>>2129862
Why would an indoor cat be carrying toxoplasmosis?
>>
>>2130419
inherited.
>>
When I was a kid we had a cat that used the toilet. No one in my family trained him to do it, so I'm guessing his previous owner did. It was weird when I walked in on him shitting. Also he didn't know how to flush.
>>
>>2129862
Are you seriously stupid enough to believe what you saw in Finding Nemo?
>>
File: 47358356.png (398 KB, 495x439) Image search: [Google]
47358356.png
398 KB, 495x439
>or at least let them clean the toilet
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.