[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think, is she not hungry or is the mouse too big?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 20160524_024435~2.jpg (2 MB, 2988x2639) Image search: [Google]
20160524_024435~2.jpg
2 MB, 2988x2639
What do you think, is she not hungry or is the mouse too big? I fed her 4 pinkies 2 days ago and I thought she looked hungry still.
>>
Mouse is a bit big, but still is swallowable.
Also make sure you don't leave the mouse in there for any length of time unsupervised.
>>
>>2128957

Is this bait? It seems like bait.

Fuck it.

1. Do not feed your snake more than once every 7 days.
2. What the fuck do you think you're doing feeding a fucking corn snake live prey? Corns have no problem at all with frozen. The only reason to ever live feed is if you have a snake that absolutely refuses frozen and has been on hunger strike so long it has lost a large percentage of its body weight.
>>
>>2128957
this has to be bait
>>
Never doubt the sheer stupidity of people. Mouse is too big and too alive. I'm sure there are people who apply mamallian feeding behavior to reptiles.
>>
>>2128963
I had a gecko before and it wouldn't eat anything that didn't move so I thought the same applied, my mistake.
>>
>>2129461

Okay make sure you're following care sheets for corns closely. There will be detailed information on appropriate food size and feeding frequency.
>>
>>2128957
stop overfeeding your pets
>>
>jumping from pinkies to a full sized live mouse

the fuck
>>
>>2128957
Even if your corn is actively hunting and showing constant food behavior never feed it more than once every 5 days max, even then, why the jump from pinkies to clearly large mouse? Your pet store doesn't offer hoppers?
>>
>>2128957
Even if your corn is actively hunting and showing constant food behavior never feed it more than once every 5 days max, even then, why the jump from pinkies to a clearly large mouse? Your pet store doesn't offer hoppers?
>>
>>2128963
Feeding live is not a problem if you observe and intervene when necessary, I've owned snakes for over a decade and have always fed live, a quick thump on the head can quickly incap a particularly feisty rodent
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.