[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One Question!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: xceu.jpg (4 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
xceu.jpg
4 KB, 260x194
No.1. Why does any fucking like dogs when they smell like FUCKING shit? I mean they're cute from a distance then they get close and slobber all over you like a fucking idiot. Cats NEVER smell bad and always respect your personal space.

tl;dr:

>Why are cats superior pets?

pic related
>>
> Cats NEVER smell bad
cats smell objectively worse than dogs do.

atleast dogs don't give you brain parasites.
>>
I find cats stink way worse than dogs.
>>
>>2128368

Come on, no house cat smells bad at all. They clean themselves. They do have bad breathe but they don't fucking breathe all over you like dogs do.
>>
>>2128365
>Cats NEVER smell bad

>>
>>2128370
they piss and shit indoors. And generally, those areas aren't kept clean. When you walk into a residence wit a cat, you know as soon as you walk in. Let's not be retarded though, you ALSO know when there's a dog in the residence by small alone. But let's not pretend that dogs, alone, dominate the "smells like shit" field.
>>
>>2128370
>Come on, no house cat smells bad at all
>catfags are this delusional
Hey that plastic box full of cat shit and sand, yeah that thing stinks up your whole damn house. Just because you are used to the fucking smell doesnt mean it's not there.
>having a box full of shit in your house that you have to clean and smell all the time
Fuck that. I open the door, dog goes out, shits in the field at end of property, and done. Have fun scooping clumps catfags.
>>
>>2128380

>Not training you cat to shit outside and bury it

Well, dogfags are REALLY this retarded.
>>
>>2128379

You've never had a cat and if you have you're too retarded to train it to shit and piss outside lol.
>>
>>2128382
>training a cat
Yeah, ok. Your cat shits in a box like everybody else's.
>>
>>2128388

lmao, where do you live where it's widely accepted that cats aren't smart enough to be toilet trained?
>>
>>2128390
I live in the real world. Where a litter box is a common thing for cat owners.
>>
>cats don't care about their owners
>they only care about the food and then they piss off
>makes house stinks
>one of them fuckers ate my rabbit so fuck cats
>>
>>2128380
I hope you actually pick up after your dog. My neighbors just let it fucking pile in their yards.
>>
>>2128365
Best case scenario: A cat will still shit and piss in your house.
>>
>>2128404
>field
When the coons, possum, deer, fox, coyote, groundhog and every other woodland creature start picking up after themselves in this field then I will as well.
Lol, my closest neighbor is 1/4 mile away anon.
But yeah, if I lived in town I would be responsible.
>>
Dogs, especially hounds, do have a musk.

>>2128380
>Not picking up after your dog
You are the cancer anon.
>>
>>2128380
Cleaning the kitty litter box is ez and quick. They also make deodorizing powders which I make use of. I have a successful social life and I've even asked about the smell. A lot of people don't notice it. Once again, I think this is because of the deodorant, but I can't be sure.

Maybe move out of your tiny 1-bdrm apartment?
>>
>>2128417
Thats still fucking disgusting and lazy. It's not great for your grass(small doses ok) but thats obviously not a problem for you but piles of shit everywhere still attracts parasites. Enjoy your roundworms, hookworms, salmonella, etc.

I have 4 acres. I used to just scoop my yard once every few days(they don't wander far) but turns out it was easier to just wait for them to take a shit and clean it up.
>>
>>2128439
>>2128434
You guys still don't understand. My dog doesn't shit in the yard around my house. She goes to the edge of the property, in a five acre field, usually right next to the woods.
Nobody is going to walk across 4 acres of grass, then search through a five acre tall grass field for a pile of shit in the middle of the country.
>>
>>2128438
I have been to people's houses and not noticed a smell from a litter box. However this is a rare experience because most cat owners homes have an odor because of the litter box. These are clean people as well.
I do agree with you however, I know it can be done, im just saying it's not very common.
>move out of your 1 bedroom apartment
Or just not get a cat. Much easier.
>>
>>2128365
Ya ever had cat ass in your face? Ya, it's horrible.

Also, dogs shouldn't really smell bad unless they've been rolling in something foul, or they have horrible food that is stinking through their pours.
>>
>Muh litterbox

Outside cats don't smell as they have no litterbox
>>
>>2128443
You dumb nigger thay doesn't change shit. It is bad for the lawn, will attract all sorts of bad creatures, and is can pollute and taint runoff water.

Outside of being worthless and lazy, there is zero reason not to pick up after your dog. Go get a proper scooper, anon.
>>
>>2128470
After they lay dead on the side of the road for a few days in the sun they start to develop an odor.
After they crawl off in a corner to die from starvation, disease, trauma, etc they also start to smell pretty bad as well.
>>
File: photo 5.jpg (440 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
photo 5.jpg
440 KB, 1224x1632
My cats smell so fucking good. I love burying my face in their necks and just sniffing. Their litter box never reeks, probably because I use deodorizing litter and clean it promptly because I'm not disgusting.

Dogs always reek and I'd get one if they weren't so fucking dependent on everything. You need to bathe them yourself, need to clean up their shit all hot and steaming as it comes out unless you want your yard to be disgusting, can't entertain themselves with toys and things to climb on, etc. Cats are superior as far as responsibilities.

Here's one of my cats looking casual.
>>
>>2128474
>bad for the lawn
Again, she walks past my lawn, in to a field, and shits next to the woods. The same fucking woods that every other form of wildlife pisses and shits in with no adverse reaction to the water table or anything else.
Posters like you are the reason this board sucks. You are so quick to call someone a shit owner that you can't even get the facts straight, or you are just so unrealistic and out of touch with reality.
My one dog shitting in an open field that I bush hog 2-3 times a year is in no way a fucking problem, no matter how dramatic you want to be. Exercise some common sense.
>you can drown in a teaspoon of water, better not take a shower anymore you dumb nigger.
>>
File: 1462292563193image.jpg (122 KB, 1300x731) Image search: [Google]
1462292563193image.jpg
122 KB, 1300x731
Why are catfags so fucking retarded?
Why are dogfags so fucking retarded?

Having both is truly master race. What we should do is start bitching about true shitters. Birdfags.
>>
>>2128481
Your cat looks like he has PTSD. Cute though.
>>
>>2128507
It's a she, and she's kind of insane so I wouldn't put it past her.
>>
>>2128463

Dogs, on average, don't smell bad. Most people take decent care of their dogs. But they do have this natural musk that travels with their fur. When the fur builds up in the house, it's unavoidable that the smell does, too.

Fur goes everywhere - behind refrigerators, under dressers, all along baseboards, inside cabinets, under area rugs, in the back of hallway closets, inside boxsprings - I mean, everywhere. If you are not completely anal about cleaning, it will build up over the months and years and everyone will know you have a dog. Keeping a house clean is no big deal, but cleaning every little nook is not easy.

I have 2 great pyrenees and I find tufts of fur in the weirdest fucking places. Closets seem to be the worst offenders. Along the back walls on the floor AND shelves. All in the back. Always some tufts of fur there. But whatever. I have large, indoor dogs. We run a clean shop. I'm not apologizing for a slight smell in the air.
>>
>>2128481

And how about you tell us all the things that dogs can do that your cat can't do. Oh, that's right, /an/ has a character limit on posts.
>>
>>2128388
Mine doesn't. And i didn't even trained him.
>>
>>2128365
Cat pee smell never goes away, yes I can smell it on you, that's the reason your gran kids never visit anymore
>>
>>2128382
Oh can train your cat all you want, it's still going to spread piss all over your house when it's in heat
>>
>>2128611
Who doesn't get their cat fixed? Seriously, it stops both males and females from being completely unbearable and pissing everywhere.
>>
>>2128614
They still mark the house even After being fixed, whenever I have to go in a cat house I try to stay there as little as possible and I avoid sitting in the couch
>>
>>2128617
If your cat is pissing outside the box and it is fixed, it needs to go to the vet.
>>
>>2128379
You've either never had a cat, have only been in shitty people's homes, or don't have the mental capacity to scoop out a few clumps of sand every day.

Say what you want about cats, but you cannot say they smell the house up since they absolutely do not if they're healthy.
>>
File: 1441490006911.gif (787 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
1441490006911.gif
787 KB, 500x269
>>2128368
Brain parasites from their ass*
>>
>>2128365
Dogs are loyal companions to humans and are amonther other used for:
>protection
>search and rescue
>guide dogs
>hunting
>sniffing out diseases
>sniffing out bombs
>sniffing out drugs
>sniffing out criminals
>company
>transport (literally the only viable form of transport in some places

Cats are used for:
>nothing

Don't get me wrong, I like cats well enough but to say that they're somehow better pets than mankind's literal best friend is retarded.
>>
>>2130721
among other* jesus
>>
>>2128370

Salvia is not clean you filthy idiot, especially after your shitbeast just ate a fucking rat with mange. Cats are filthy animals who spread the germs in their mouth all over their fucking body and morons with the hygienic knowledge of an 1800's Russian serf praise this and call it clean
>>
File: 481f9-thutmose27s_cat.jpg (149 KB, 512x486) Image search: [Google]
481f9-thutmose27s_cat.jpg
149 KB, 512x486
>>2130721
>cats haven't been used for anything
>>
>>2130750
>Salvia is not clean you filthy idiot
insults have more impact when you can spell
>>
File: IMG_0613.jpg (137 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0613.jpg
137 KB, 1080x1080
>>2128492
this
>>
>>2130758
They wuz kangs?
>>
>>2130852
n' shiet.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.